Red vs Blue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is about project Freelancer, red, blue and everything really! It's pretty cool if you ask me! Everyone who loves RvB join! Or you love any rp's!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:48 am

(Yep.)

"Wake up!" Falan yelled at the top of her lungs in yu-ki's room now. She was tired, staying up all night because she was in pain and couldn't sleep. "Wake up yu!" She yelled and chuckled a little bit as Danielle watched. Danielle laughed, "maybe you should pour ice cold water on him falan." Falan glared at Danielle. "No! I'm not that mean. Go wake tetsu up Danielle." Danielle chuckled. "As his doing that. I'll go wake kyo and die up." She said and walked out of yu-ki's room. "Thanks!" Falan yelled after her. Ash went into Tetsu's room. "Tetsu wake up!" She wlked and giggled a little bit with a pure grin on her face at the moment.

Back to top Go down
https://redvsblue.forumotion.net
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:19 am

Yu~ki muttered something before opening his eyes very slowly and sitting up. When he saw Falan in his room, he automatically pulled the blanket up to his nose and said, 'why the hell are you in my room!!!'

Tetsu woke up as soon as he heard the yell and he looked around quickly, to see Danielle, then cursed loudly, 'so after all, she went to him!' He yelled out after that and he jumped out of his bed.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:30 am

Falan frowned, "other than not being able to sleep all night...Allison needs help when she gets back. I know she will need help because she went to asagi..." She said gently and quietly. "It's not her fault though, but that's why I fell down the stairs and you wouldn't shut up long enough for me to tell you that she left!"

Danielle frowned and looked at tetsu. "No one was with her and she couldn't control herself...but she didn't tell you why she didn't go and wouldn't love him? She loves someone else. Falan knows who, but I don't so....but tetsu cut her some slack. You can't Blame her for everything even though she didn't mean to yes she did do it, but I know it's killing her to have it happen."
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:46 am

Yu~ki sighed and said, 'so she went to Asagi? I hope she comes back still in one piece but... You know... I'm no going after her. This is her own fault and her own responsibility.' He stood up and walked to his desk, where he sat down.

'I am not blaming her,' Tetsu sid, 'I know this needs to happen, don't lecture me. I'm jsut worried about her, that's all...' He went over to his closet and grabbed some clothing. 'If you don't midn, I'd like to get dressed properly.'
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:52 am

Falan gritted her teeth. "It's not her fault! What if it was opposite. Asagi was a female and you had the same thing happen to you? What would you do? You'd be in the same position as Allison, did you ever think of it that way? I bet you disntZl she said and walked out, shutting the door behind her.

Danielle sighed, "everyone is worried tetsu." SHe mumbled and walked out of his room, shutting the door behind her as ash ran past her into dies room. "Die wake up!" Ash yelled at the sleeping man. "Wake up!"
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 12:53 pm

Yu~ki sighed deeply and then shouted, 'don't compare me with her! Such a thing would never happen to me!'

Daisuke just fell out of his bed because of the sudden voice, wearing nothing more than a long shirt and underwear... He opened his eyes slowly, mumbling some German words before saying, 'who woke me up?'
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 12:58 pm

(Just skipping to when Allison just comes back in.)

Allison walked right through the front door and said nothing, not a word. She had a small limp and a little blood went through her shirt. She was bombarded with questions by falan as falan raced down the stairs and not a word came from Allison's mouth. "Get everyone down here." Allison told falan softly, falan rushing up te stairs. "Everyone get down here!"

Ash looked at die, "I did, ash did...I did. Ok well falan seems to need everyone down stairs so get up and get dressed die." She sounded very demanding, it was always in the morning.

Carolina groaned as she came out of the kitchen. "Most of us are already down here asagi!" She yelled up the stairs, obviously in a sucky mood. Connie had a cup in her hand. "Yea." Jackline was in her room asleep and Natalie was asleep on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:53 am

Daisuke sighed and said, 'yeah, I'll be downstairs in a minute.' He quickly put on some pants and ran down the stairs.

'So what!' Yelled Asagi, 'come to my room!'

Tetsu and Yu~ki rushed down the stairs, to Allison and Tetsu took her in his arms, saying, 'everyone step back and stop asking questions, can't you see she's hurt?!' His voice cracked slightly. Yu~ki had a blankert with him and while TEtsu pushed Allison into a chair, Yu~ki placed the blanket over her.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:08 am

Carolina sighed, "I'll pick jackline up." She said and walked up the stairs. She went into Jacklines room and put her on her back and jackline still didn't wake up. She followed Connie and Natalie into Asagi's room. "How can she still sleep?" She asked in a murmuring voice.

Allison frowned, wincing a bit. "Yea, just because I cut a bit, that's all." She said and frowned, "I'm fine. Lucky to be alive in my eyes." She looked at tetsu, after hearing his voice crack a little. "Tetsu, don worry.." She then looked back down, "luckily this won't happen again..." She mumbled. Ash looked at yu-ki. "At least it's not as bad as the fight and she's not sick or anything." Falan sat down. "She could be sick, but probably now. She's probably just scared." Danielle looked at the stairs, "still missing kyo and die..but, I'm just happy she's ok.." Allison smiled a bit, "yea.." She said and rubbed her cheek a bit, "still hurts too." She mumbled and wiped her lips off. "Disgusting. Tetsu, things won't change. I hate his guts and especially after this night I hate him ever more...nothing happened luckily, other than him cuting me and trying to boss me around. Next time, there will be no next time anyways. But next time, I don't think I'll come back in one piece like I did tonight, but I'm not going back unless someone ties me up, puts a blindfold on me, gag me and drag me, I still wouldn't go..tetsu...yu-ki, I promise I'm fine. I had worse yesterday..." She smiled a bit, sighing. "He brought you into the matter tetsu....I was telling him to leave me alone, well before it happened to, but I don't want to talk about it, but when I was telling him...to leave me alone....he figured it out." She grumbled and sighed, "never mind, but he figured it out and he will use it against me."
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:02 am

Asagi said, 'well, if one couldn't move, why not sleep?' He then said, 'no everyone is gathered here, I would like you guys to know that we will be going all out the next time we encounter our enemy. If I see anyone not fighting with the intention to kill, I will tie him or her up on my bed and him or her.' He knew that this wasn't much of a threat but he was dead serious. He wanted to win this and there was no way if there were traitors.

(Die was already downstairs)
'Allison,' Tetsu said with a symphatetic smile, 'I already know about your feelings for me. Of course I do, I can see the future.' Yu~ki looked from Alliosn to Tetsu, surprised. Tetsu said, 'for now, you will need to calm down with a nice cup of tea, get your wounds healed and get him off your mind. We will get revenge later.' Yu~ki got the hint and ran into the kitchen to make some tea. Tetsu took a seat and said, 'Allison, you should learn not to act so stubbornly. You cannot take the world. There are people who are stronger than you.'
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:15 am

Carolina shrugged, saying to asagi, "good point.....so let me guess, ruff night with Allison? Didn't get what you intended to get? You should have known that this would happen asagi.....I didn't know, maybe jackline did if she would wake up." She grumbled. Jackline picked her head up, "I'm awake stupid. Last time I fought, the medic cut my throat and I can't walk for two or three days asagi! You think I'm going back! Well I will, but I'm taking more weapons that isn't myself. Maybe like a knife or sometbing so he won't end up killing me." Connie frowned, but nodded her head. Natalie got a grin, looking at Kamijo,"I'd be happy to kill that thing that kept flirting with me. What about you Kamijo? Going to kill what you were flirting with?" Jackline thought for a moment and looked at asagi, "but then again, I don't mind killing who did this because I can't walk!" Jackline yawned, "can I go back to sleep please? I've been awake almost all night."

Allison was surprised, but she knew she had it coming. "You didn't have to say it in front of everyone....now I'm flat out embaressed tetsu....I know I shouldn't. It's not right of a clanhead I know." She sighed and set back, her hands over her eyes. "It's harder because it's still hurting my head, for once I don't know what to do about it...." She sighed and took her hands off of her eyes. "Tetsu...I mean, reallly, I guess being stubborn is my cup of tea, but I should stop being this way." She sighed and rubbed her head. "I feel like such a idiot now...tetsu, what did it show you, for you to know how I feel?"
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:18 am

Asagi said, 'don't you dare to talk about me like that. I know very well what I am doing. I got exactly what I wanted from Allison. Don't talk down on me.' He then looked at Jackline and said, 'you will not come with us. You are too weak.' Kamijo said, 'of course I'll kill her. Asagi knows how I like to fight, so he won't have to doubt me.' Asagi nodded and said, 'indeed, Kamijo, you remind me of myself when I were younger.'

Tetsu said, 'Allison, not only is it plainly obvious, also, I saw a vision in which you told me that you had feelings for me. Also, I don'think you should feel embarrassed. If it is the truth, then there is nothing to be ashamed off.'
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:30 am

Carolina frowned, "I just don't see how you coul have gotten what you wanted...." She mumbled and frowned, she could feel Jacklines blood rising. "Cover your ears." She said and covered her own ears. Jackline frowned, "I'm not weak!" She yelled, her blood rising. "I just can't walk and that's my fault! It's not my fault that I can't walk!" She snapped and looked out the door. "It's not my fault." She mumbled, lowly. "If it was my fault I probably would have left by now because it would have been my fault, but this isn't my fault!" She said and sighed a little bit. Connie frowned, listening. "Jackline don't be like that, it are not in good shape." Natalie nodded a little bit, "good luck with that Kamijo."

Allison frowned, "I am ashamed of it though." She said and got up, holding the blanket around her. "I'm going to bed, my head hurts really badly." She said and walked up the stairs, but she stopped, "I'm only ashamed because I couldn't tell you even if I wanted to, tetsu things aren't easy anymore...it's only because I can't do what I'm supposed to." She said and walke up te stairs and into her room, grabbing her sword. "In the name of justice I will kill him." She mumbled and stuck the sword straight into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:14 am

Kamijo shrugged and Asagi said, 'woman, don't try to understand me. Jackline, act your age. You are behaving with disrespect. You are weak because someone else was able to hurt you like that.' He stood up and added, 'now, if you'll all leave, I'd like to get dressed.'

Tetsu said, 'being vengeful like that won't help you. Don't try to make a show out of things. We aren't living in a drama tv series. Go get some sleep.'
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:25 am

Carolina sighe and walked out, going back to Jacklines room and sitting her down. "Get out of here jackline." She mumbled and walked out, shutting the door behind her. Connie walked out, "this is just sad..." Natalie followed. "I feel bad now...she was like a sister to me..." She looked at Kamijo, "in going for a walk. You can come if you want." Jackline slowly got up, her legs would shaky, but they would hold her up. She grabbed the book about the sword, her weapons, almost everything important and she shoved them in her bag. She shakingly walked to the window and opened it.
(Making this even more interesting. Shes a traitor!well she always had been because she and ash wrote letters back and forth. You ok with this?)

Allison slammed her door and pulled her sword out of the wall, changing her clothes so she could match the shadows. She locked her door and opened the window. "I know that tetsu..." She whispered to herself and climbed out as she just sat on it. "Guess it's time again." Ash looked over at tetsu. "Tetsu, are you worried?" She asked. Falan sighed, "I am only because I've known Allison for a long time and I know her ways and how she is...she always looks for trouble..I hope she isn't doing anything stupid." She said..Allison got out of her widow and came walking back down the stairs, gripping her sword tightly. "Don't disrespect me tetsu, yea, time I start acting like a leader and that's what I'll do so don't disrespect me!" She snapped, she had never been pushy until now.
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:27 pm

(I had known from the beginning that she was going to betray her clan and I had planned form the beginning to have her thrown out of the clan or something. Though, this is going a bit fast, the way you write it. And I keep finding it hard to distinguish your chars and to see who is doing what...)

Kamijo shrugged and decided to follow Natalie(?) to take a walk with her. Asagi, who was still standing there, said, 'remember that I will fight against traitors even more powerful than against enemies, because traitors are the worst kind of persons.'

Tetsu frowned and said, 'why the hell are you talking to me like that? I have never disrespected you!'

(I found that a bit weird of her to say that Tetsu has disrespected her. Why would she say that? I find it random.)
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:38 pm

(Sorry. Then I'll have her leave, oh I have an idea.)

Natalie looked at asagi, but decided to keep her trap shut. "Come on Kamijo." She mumbled and walked to the door, opening it. "I need fresh air from all this." she said, walking out. Jackline began writing, to ash. She did plan on leaving, but not just yet. Might as well tell them everythin before she forgot.

Allison gripped the sword, "I understand I've been acting like a child, but you don't have a say if I get kicked out or not. You don't only choose. You tell everyone my feelings and you shouldn't know in the first place because everything ends up changing. I never wanted you to know because....my feelings....they differ always...I never wanted you to know because people will never take me seriously....that's why I've never been in love....till now, betrayal, everythin happens. Forgetting, betryal and it ruins friendships no matter what happens..." She said and sat down, "you just don't understand, well you probably do understand, but I've never had a lover so I don't know what It feels like and I probably won't so oh well, I just....I'm sorry....I need to stop acting like a child."
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:14 am

Natalie walked after Kamijo and when they got outside, Kamijo said, 'so... I think there's a traitor in our clan. And I think that most of the women are being stubborn. We need to work togetehr more!'

'I'm not saying anything about you getting kicked out of anywhere...' Tetsu said, confused about the whole conversation (!). He sat down and said, 'listen, you have two choices now. One is, go cry in your room about how stupid everything is and how no one understand s you. Second choice is, be strong and man up! Go train to become a better fighter! Aren't you the clanhead for God's sake?!'
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:28 am

Natalie sighed, listening to him speak. "Yea and most of the men here are being *sses so it's no different Kamijo. We need to train together to find out each others weaknesses...you're probably right. There is probably a traitor here, back there...there always is."

Allison got up, she felt just like she would take someone straight out. Her blood was boiling. "Leave me alone." She said and stormed outside. He was right about her training and she was going to train with the one person she knew she could, shadow. That's who. Shadow wouldn't hold back on her and she wouldn't hold back on shadow. The two wouldn't kill each other though. Ash frowned, "you got her to train..but with shadow." She said with a shrug. Allison and shadow were out clashing fists and swords straight away, they were at each others throats, but it was hard to tell who was winning too. "So....Allison.....you think.....your feelings......for them both will....ever.....over power one?" Shadow asked. Allison swung her sword and cut shadows arm. "No, I love asagi and tetsu. So no shadow my friend. Both will tear at me in my kind until I make a choice!" She said and ended up cutting a tree. She looked even angrier than normal. "I don't know which one i should choose because it's not easy, shadow. Who I should choose and then again who I shouldn't choose. I like a take charge, violent man I guess. But tetsu is soft and...I like that too, but they both hate me and I hate asagi too, but I like him, god I'm confused shadow!" She snapped and shadow laughed a bit, cutting Allison's hand. "Give it time..if one of them likes you they'll eventually say it." She said. Danielle watched them fight from inside. "Hey tetsu, come watch. I seem to think she's the best when training with an old time friend. What do you think?" Danielle asked tetsu.
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 11:22 am

Kamijo sighed and said, 'yeah, let's train indeed. I want to train my speed... What about you?' He stopped walking and looked at Natalie.

Tetsu walked over to the window and watched Allison. He said, 'sorry, Danielle, violence does not excite me.' He then turned around and walked away, to sit down on the couch again. Yu~ki came to sit next to him and said, 'father, I am worried.' 'I know. So am I.' 'It's just...' 'I know, Yu~ki. Her mind is no longer in control.' Yu~ki nodded slowly. 'I wonder, and everyone may know,' Tetsu said, 'if she is not too sick to be a calnhead. Maybe one should replace her for a week or so. Maybe it will do her well.'

Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:49 pm

"Yes yes lets train. I want to rip that guys head off so I could use a little training. How about you and I train now? You want to kill that girl too, right Kamijo?" Natalie asked and stopped.

Ash coughed a bit. "What do you two mean? How is she sick, I mean how could she be sick? It's her mind? Maybe it's asagi? He's doing this to her? Like what happened with her desires even though she didn't want it ?" Shadow growled lowly, "she isn't sick." Allison sighed, she had a few cuts and a big one, but she stopped the bleeding. "Tetsu, yu-ki, I am not sick!" She snapped a little. "No I can't control my mind, but that's only for the love part. I actually can, control my mind. Just....listen to me, please. I'm not sick, I have control my mind and I'm fine." Allison said.
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:31 pm

Kamijo nodded and said, 'Yeah, let's train now. Shall we just fight each other?'

'No,' Tetsu said, 'in my opinion, you are too sick to lead.' Yu~ki said, 'being sick can also be mentally ill. That is what father means and I, as a doctor, agree. You are metnally unfit to be a leader right now. Can't you see how you are acting?'
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:01 pm

Natalie nodded and got into the right position. "Yes, lets just fight each other Kamijo. Works for you?" She asked him with a smile. She loved fighting him.

Allison put her sword in it's sheath. "I've always been like this, you haven't known me long enough....but I am like this and that's that. Ok? I'm fine to lead, just....stop! I hear enough of this as it is, I don't need asagi in my mind and I don't need you in my mind either tetsu. I have both of you in my mind because I'm just more confused than ever. I'm only actingike I am because asagi! That's why, but I don't care because I will lead. Yeah, I admit I might be a little mentally ill in the head, but only because.....well you wouldn't understand if I told you....you wouldn't period. I used to be just fine until asagi did this to me. My mind is just a big mess, but I am leading tetsu, yu-ki. I am doing what I have to, teaching him that he can't treat me like he has and he can't take what he wants. You understand me? I am tired, I haven't slept and it's bad enough that now I have it melted into my mind and I will never forget not even if I die, but he won't get the best of me."
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:20 pm

Kamijo went into fighting position as well and said, 'let's fight!' His hands became fire and he dashed forwards, to try and slash Natalie's chest with his burning claws.

Tetsu and Yu~ki looked at each other and with that, both knew what the other was thinking. Tetsu said, 'then, I shall put my faith into trusting you.'
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:29 pm

Natalie ducked under his hands, as fast as she could. She stepped a few feet back and aimed a fast, no hesitation, kick at him. She tried to make it as hard and as powerful as possible.

Allison sighed and nodded, "thank you, tetsu. I won't let you down, I promise and when I promise something I don't break that promise. Now, I think, no, I know we need to get to training. Everyone, at that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next