Red vs Blue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is about project Freelancer, red, blue and everything really! It's pretty cool if you ask me! Everyone who loves RvB join! Or you love any rp's!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church Empty
PostSubject: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:49 am

Well we pretty much discussed the plot, but for those major stalkers this is pretty much what is going to go on. Two clans(vampires, hope everyone knows) are wanting to both rule the world, but they pretty much don't want to rule together..(go figure) as we know the world is full of humans, so pretty much a huge blood supply. They want to blood so they want to rule the world, if they rule the cops won't always be on their back about killings and what not.
You know the drill, don't post here if you are not myself or Yomi Anio, but you can read.

Clans::
D
Shadistin

Character name:Caroline Hardson(known as Carolina, but her real name is Caroline pretty much.)
Gender:female, if you couldn't tell, it's hard not to tell you know?
Sexuality:she's Bisexual, but leans towards males.
'Ranking':next clan head(if that's ok)
Clan: D
Family:she has a younger sister, Jackline. She's only a few years younger than her.
Look:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Other:

Character name:Jackline Hardson
Sexuality:bisexual
'Ranking':medic
Family:her older sister.
Other:

Character name:Connie(last name is unknown)
Sexuality:straight
'Ranking':youngest, she does battle tactics
Family:nope, no family.
Other:call her CT

Character name:Natalie D
'Ranking':mother
Family:no family that she knows of
Other:

Character Name:Riley Riku
Ranking:youngster(she's learning to be a medic)
Family:none
Other:no

---------------------------------——-----------

Character name:Allison Church(known as Texas to her clan) known as Texas because, well you will find out why she is known as Texas.
Age:56, yes she is a little old, but it doesn't bother her because she is just a vampire and that's it. But you can't tell, vampires, can't tell!(2,707)
Sexuality:Straight, long story.
'Ranking':clan head
Clan: Shadistin, she made the clan, why wouldn't she be in the clan of she made it? Confusing right? That's what I thought
Family:nope, she has no family what so ever. That's a story for another day!
Other:nope, she does despises clan D

Character name:Ash(Ashley) Shadistin
'Ranking':Teacher
Clan: Shadistin
Family:none
Other:

Character name:Danielle Black Shadistin
'Ranking':next clan head
Family:her twin falan
Other:

Character name:falan Shadistin
Sexuality:straight
'Ranking':she's a trainer or hunter.. Probably a trainer in hunting.
Family:her twin Danielle
Other:

Character name:Shadow
Ranking:hm...well...she's a tracker
Clan:Shadistin
Family:she always considered Allison a sister, but they are just friends so she has no one actually.

Last edited by Allison Church on Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://redvsblue.forumotion.net
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:50 am

Allison stopped and looked at yu-ki. "just let ash think about it, please, yu-ki." she sighed a little and kept slowly walking up the stairs painfully. "yes please, I'd rather you just bandage them or something. Yeah, I'm injured, but I mean I'm used to it. I'm a clanhead and they always get hurt. Who's with me on that?" she chuckled and walked up to her room. Ash growled and sat on the couch, laying her head back. She sighed, "you know, if there is one person I hate the most, is that guy with the lond blonde hair." falan laughed and sat down, rubbing her chest before she layed on the floor, "so...what's for dinner?" she asked, making Danielle laugh her head off. "hey hey falan, you are always hungry! Tetsu, calm down, sit down and...that's all I got..is that bad? Tetsu, I understand what you mean, but no need to yell. We don't need anyone going delf, we already have a blind one." falan kicked her twins foot. "hey hey. I'm blind not delf dani. I heard that.."

Carolina looked at Asagi and frowned, "sorry...guess I'm in a bad mood about an old man beating me." jackline was almost falling asleep for laying there. "can we not fight for at least two to three days? That's what that medic said, I can't walk till then...I never imagined never being able to walk ever again.." she shut her eyes, laying there, well sitting. Connie frowned, "we all have problems...hey Natlie, you are quiet. Watcha thinking about?" she asked her. Natlie looked up, "that sword. I've never seen anything like it in person! I've only seen it in those days when books were everywhere and now you have to pay for books and I don't like library's.."
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:40 am

Character name: Asagi D.
Sexuality: Bisexual
'Ranking': Clanhead
Family: -
Look: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Other: He has a son he won't speak about. His wife died. All of them did.

Character name: Masashi Bordeaux D
'Ranking': The father
Familiy: None yet.
Other: -

Character name: Kamijo Yuuhi D
'Ranking': Diplomat
Familiy: Only his granddad knows who his father is. Teh thing is, Kamijo doesn't know who his granddad is either.

Character name: Kouji Destiny D
'Ranking': 'Maid'
Familiy: -

Character name: Hide-Zou D
Sexuality: Straight
'Ranking': Alchemyst/medic
Family: Nope
Other: Childhood friend of Asagi.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Username: Yomi Aino
Character name: Tetsu Takano Shadistin
'Ranking': Oracle.
Family: Father of Yu~Ki.

Character name: Yu~Ki Takano Shadistin
Sexuality: He doesn't know, since he'd never had a girlfriend or boyfriend.
'Ranking': Diplomat and medic.
Familiy: Son of Tetsu.

Character name: Kyo Shadistin
'Ranking': Father
Familiy: He is the son of Asagi, who went away after some certain complications within the family.

Character name: Dasiuke 'Die' Ando Shadistin
'Ranking': Commander of millitairy opperations.

Character name: Gakuto 'Gackt' Camui Shadistin
'Ranking': ???

Last edited by Yomi Aino on Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:30 pm

My answer I's there
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:20 am

(I know, I just had not have time yet)
(I sometimes find it hard to reply to your chars, simply because I can't see who's talking to who and there's no logic in it...)

Yu~ki walked after the clanhead and said, 'it would be wise if you lay down and let me take a look at your injuries. The fight could start any moment and thus you have to be healed as much as I can.' He grabbed her arm and added, demanding, 'and don't act though and mighty now. I know you are strong but you need to be taken care of right now.'

Tetsu sighed and sat down while he said, 'we have no dinner, we are vampires. We can't taste.' Kyo sat down as well and said, 'is anyone else hurt?' 'I'm shot a few times...' Daisuke said, 'by that stupid girl. Next time I see her, I'll just behead her.' 'Get to a medic,' Kyo said and Daisuke said, 'I'll do that when Yu~Ki returns.'

'I know,' Asagi said, 'we will rest for two days. I have to train my battle tactics, I'll have Kouji healed and you too, Jackline.' Masahi wal;ked over to Jackline and put her on the back of Asagi's pegasus, so that she was leaning against Asagi so that she wouldn't fall off. Kouji had slowly woken up and muttered, 'I want to sleep...' Masashi said, 'as soon as we get home, Kouji.' Asagi said, 'and aboutthat sword, we have a library in the house. We'll look it up. But I'm not scared of it or something. It's just unusual...' Masashi said, 'don't underestimate the enemy.' Asagi sighed and said, 'let's go.' He then flew up.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:04 am

Allison looked at yu-ki, saying, "I know yu-ki. I wasn't planning on going anywhere, but to my bed and that's all. Ok?" She asked him before she walked up the stairs and entered to her room on the far right. Her room was mostly..black. No color to it what so ever. She sighed before she went over to her bed and first put her hands on the bed before she layed down, looking out the window and waiting for yu-ki. "This is painful." She said to herself, quietly. She kept hearing the same words in her head that asagi said. "No no...I don't wan that.." She held her head and sighed.

Danielle looked at die and said, "die, you have to know your opponent. I knew most of those people, including Natalie. She's one of those..loving to help her focus, just like falan loves to talk to help her know where everyone seems to be. Understand? I know that you are supposed to know everything being someone who..devises plans, but it isn't exactly a plan to just go for it." Danielle said to die with a small yawn.

Falan looked at Danielle and then back at her friends, but she turned back to tetsu. "Tetsu? I need to ask you something...I mean I'm really worried because..well I'm worried about not surviving..." She said to tetsu with an uncomfortable look. "And I'm also worried about Allison..because I know I could hear her and asagi was getting the best of her."

Ash looked at falan and then tetsu, saying, "I know we are vampires, tetsu." She sighed a little and nodded along with falan. "I agree with falan, tetsu. Do you think Allison will be able to... Go with it since its like a big deal for her to beat asagi. Everyone knows we are only in this because Allison and asagi hate each other, I mean I hate that..thing I was fighting because...I mean who likes being flirted with during a fight? Not me." She said, mostly to everyone.

As they arrived back you could hear Natalie mumbling to herself. Natalie sighed and went over to jackline, helping her down as she pretty much dragged jackline. "I know this is uncomfortable jackline, but I can't carry you."(Natalie is 5'1) jackline nodded as they went inside. "The stairs are another story really so just put me somewhere else comfortable enough." Jackline said to Natalie and Natalie laid jackline on the couch and sat on the floor.

Connie sighed a little bit as they arrived back, "anyone need any help?" She asked everyone, worried about what was going to happen next. Carolina slid off one of the Pegasus. "I Don't need any help so why don't you ask someone that is injured? Natalie seems to have gotten jackline inside so jackline is just fine where she is now I hope...asagi do you need any help? Kouji?" Carolina asked the two after talking to Connie. She was as well worried about what was going to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:40 am

Yu~ki had walked after the clanhead and said, 'please, let me take a look at your injuries. It is madness to just lay down and keep bleeding and feeling pain.' He walked over to her and sat down on the edge of her bed. 'Just allow me to do a quick examination.' He said, with a demanding voice.

'I know,' Daisuke said, 'but I had too little time and too little information to think of a plan. I now know more. I think that two people should fight Asagi. One who will be able to use long distance attacks to keep that puppet busy and the other who is strong, physically, I mean, who can attack ASagi head-on.'

Tetsu looked at Falan and Allison and said, 'you two should know that I am not a messiah or something. I cannot predict the exact future, I can only see which events will cause others. And don't be wrong about the war. It's not bcause two people hate eachother, it's because two clans cannot live together and one needs to survive and the otehr needs to be killed. Not entirely, of course, but still... It's a matter of live and death. Kill or be killed and it's hard, I know that, especially for you youngsters, but... There are possibilities for us to win, of course. I can see them. But I can see more possibilities of them winning. There is even this possibility of Asagi losing control and killing us all.'

Asagi said, 'no, I need nothing,' he then jumped of his horse and surprisingly gently, he lifted Kouji up and took him inside, demanding, 'someone, get the pegasi in the stable. Kouji needs to rest.' As a child, Kouji had his head against Asagi's chest and his thin, long fingers held on to Asagi clothing. Masashi ran to Jackline and said, 'shall I carry you to your bedroom?'
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:50 pm

Allison looked over at yu-ki, saying, "yu-ki, I wasn't planning on laying here and bleeding, ok? I was going to let you take care of my injuries in the first place....yu-ki, something is bothering me and I need someone to tell me about asagi..other than your father, tetsu. I mean, he's just a little strange and what he said is just bothering me terribly." She said to yu-ki before rubbing her head with her right hand that wasn't hurting her. "It's just bothering me a lot because he said that..it's just bothering me."

Danielle nodded, "I agree and suggest that's the best thing to do. If we won't someone will end up dead as well. I think also that Allison should fight against asagi because its a fair fight against asagi and not having the puppet with asagi helps Allison or whoever is fighting against him." She said and sat down in a chair with her arms crossed over her chest quietly.

Falan looked at tetsu and crossed her arms. "I know you aren't! I'm just more worried than you would think I would be." She said and shrugged a little bit before rubbing her head slightly and yawnin and little bit. She was a little tired right now for an odd reason. "I'm really tired right now, I don't know why I am so tired at the moment...anyone else tired?" Ash sat down beside falan and shrugged a little bit. "I agree, I know you aren't that...you aren't someone that can do that, even if I wished you could you still couldn't so it happens it happens and I'm pretty used to it by now...I'm rambling again." She growled a little bit before laying her head back. "No I'm not tired, you're the only one or I think so anyways. Anyone else tired?"
(Falan talking tetsu, ash talking to tetsu and then anyone in the end like falan)

Natalie sighed, "I'll do it. Jackline I'll come talk to you later and watch your throat jackline." She said and went outside to do what she ha to do. Connie sat down and listened to everyone talk, looking at Carolina who looked at Kamijo. "Reminds me of that book I had read." Carolina nodded and looked at Kamijo. "I've never understood your style of fighting Kamijo." She said to him and kept talking to him. "Flirting with your....opponent." She said lastly to Him. Jackline had her eyes closed and opened them as masashi talked to her. "Please and thank you..didn't see that coming though."
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 8:22 am

'Well,' Yu~ki said, 'please be seated on your bed and... If you are able to, take off your shirt. My apologies, but I need to take a look at the wounds on your chest area.' He then thought and said, 'about Asagi, what do you want to know? Maybe I am able to answer your questions. Otherwise, I believe Kyo will be able to, since there seems to be evidence that he and Asagi have a past together.

'So that'll mean Allison versus Asagi, and maybe me against that puppet, since I'm pretty skilled with guns.' Then Kyo said, 'what about Tetsu. He's strong, so... Do we give him an opponent that he'll knock out within a second or do we give him an equal match?' 'Depends on who's left. If there then remains a strong one of the enemy to fight a weak one of ourselves, then it wouldn't be good. I think we should start comparing the weakest. Only... Who are the weakest among us?'

Tetsu said, 'you have all right to be worried and I understand if you guys are tired. I am, as well. I even think I should get some sleep. I'm an old man, after all.' He smiled nad then just headed up the stairs, to his bedroom.

Kamijo said, 'there's nothing to understand about it. I just like it that way. I guess fighting gets me exited. Hmm... That makes me a bit like Asagi.' Asagi, who had dissapeared up stairs, now returned again and said, 'what was that, Kamijo?' 'Fighting gets me exited,' Kamijo said, 'so that means I'm a bit like you.' Asagi laughed slightly and said, 'I haven't seen you getting pleasure out of breaking a whip on your wife's back.' 'True,' Kamijo said, 'I'm not that extreme.' 'Kamijo, fighting is, and will always be, a game. I play it the way I want it.' He sat down on the couch and closed his eyes. 'I'm tired. I have no mana left. That stupid spell... I need to practice more... Train more...' 'With Kouij?' 'As soon as he's ready, yes.' 'Poor boy.'

Masashi had picked up Jackline and brought her to her bedroom. He gently placed her on the bed and said, 'will yo ube okay by yourself or should I stay with you?'
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 8:35 am

Allison looked at yu-ki, sighing a little bit. "If I knew it was going to stoop this bad I wouldn't have done it." She said, mostly to herself. She turned her back to him, biting her tounge a little bit as she slipped her black shirt off and tossed it back onto her bed, laying back down on her back. "Well, it migh also be a question no one can answer but me. That's a possibility. I just can't get what he has said out of my head, it's just bothering me." She said to yu-ki, looking up at the ceiling. "It doesn't hurt as bad as it did when it happened, but I figure it's because I am really numb right now." She said and took her sword off of her side and laid it beside her. "This thing always ends up saving my life from time to time...my grandfather had it made for my father, but he never got to use it. He died before I was born and my mother while I was being born, guess we were unlucky until I took the sword and started using it...if anyone were to take it I think I'd go mad." She smiled a little, "don't tell anyone I said that, guess I need something to talk about so I dont think about the pain I'm going through right now....what he said was that I'd love for him to abuse me...that I love his ways, problem is I don't know. Being questioned is worse than asking a question. He's always disgusted me, always and he thinks now that I like his ways, he's got to be kidding me!..but...but I'm not sure.."

"But the only problem with that plan is that it would leave one of those members of D another fighter the help their friend and its a better chanse of one of our members getting killed." Danielle said to kyo, a little angrily. She hated how the real truth could get covered up at times. Falan looked after tetsu and said to him, "you aren't that old tetsu, everyone knows that or at least that's what I think. I'm not wrong though." Ash sighed a little bit, "yeah, I'm going to get to sleep too." Ash said and got up, walking up the stairs after tetsu had.

Natalie came back in, she was still mumbling about something.(no she isn't crazy, but she hates die, lol.) "I'm beheading him next time I see him I swear I will." She said to Caroline. Carolina smiled a little, "good for you, I saw It and I don't blame you...asagi, not questioning or anything, but what you said to their clanhead, did you mean it?" She asked him, she was wondering if he did. Connie looked at Carolina. "He usually does mean what he says..." Carolina looked at asagi and said to him, "you know what I'm speaking of correct?" She asked. "About you wanting to...abuse her. Or she was it she wanting you to abuse her. But I do think you want to."

Jackline sighed a little, cupping her hand over her throat. "Ill be fine as long as my throat doesn't start to bleed." Her eyes then searched around her room and landed on her desk and a book on her desk. "Masashi, on my desk, take the book. I was reading about what that clanhead was wielding before Kamijo came into my room. It should most information you need, or whoever needs, hope it helps...but it's still a little...strange...far as I got, it got a little....awkward."

(Yomi I might add more to this story. Charries I mean.)
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 10:11 am

(That's okay. I'll reply later XD Must do homework. I may add some more, then, too. By the way, maybe you could ask others to join Aristocrat's Symp[hony. It's really nicer with more people.)
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 10:14 am

[COLOR="like green"](alrighty, I'll be on whenever you do and I'll start working on the new ones I'm adding. Yeah of course I'll ask Very Happy I'm all excited, one question, what's going to happen? Lol)
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:45 am

(Everything will happen! Try to find out about other's secrets, fall in love, fight, whatever. Really, I'll make sure it never gets boring and everyone has interesting characters so there will be a lot going on at the same time. On CS, I introduced the D clan during a masquerade ball. Now, they are already introduced but they are not living togetehr with the other five so maybe the D people will visit and something will happen. I have a lot of things my chars can do, too. They all have very interesting secrets.)

Yu~ki carefully placed his hand on a cut on Allison's chest and said, 'at least this isn't very deep... About Asagi... Don't listen to him. He is trying to make you go crazy. He will always do that, that's part of the way he is. I remember from when I had to visit the D clan because of diplomatic business that he was always carrying around a whip and the way he talked was... Well, as if he would want to hit you anytime. He's a really sadistic and cruel man. Blood gets him... Excited, can I say that?' He then grabbed a injection needle out of his jacket pocket and said, 'are you okay with me drugging you and then stitching the cut? By the way, I'm a doctor. Everything you tell me now, will not leave this room. Trust me.' He smiled softly.

Kyo sighed and said, 'why is it a bad idea? If we start with comparing our weakest members to theirs, then it would be okay, right?' Daisuke said, 'I think so. Anyway, we need to make a list from strongest to weakest of their c;an and ours. So our strongest is Allison, then Tetsu... Who then?'

Asagi frowned and said, 'why not? I'd love chaining her up in my room.' He crossed his legs casually. 'You should know my inner desires by now, shouldn't you? I would love her to scream to release her.' Kamijo said, 'Asagi, you are such a...' 'What?' Asagi said with a small grin. 'A scary man...' Kamijo said and it made Asagi laugh.

Masashi took the book and said, 'interesting... I might give it to Asagi or read it myself, I don't know yet. Anyway, I think I should stay with you in case soemthing bad happens, so I'll just start reading the book, I guess. Or would you want to read?'
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:06 pm

(So interesting! I can't wait! I think the most exciting right now is asagi as Allison. *shiver* very interesting.)

Allison sighed a little bit. "Yeah go ahead. I'm ok with it, just, just don't mess up please. ll my life I have hated doctors, I've strongly hated them for so many reasons...but those are human doctors...but the problem is...he was not joking to make me crazy yu-ki. I could see that look in his eyes....I-it haut bothers me because he isn't joking and he just wants to torture me...and I've never gone crazy, never. As long as I have shadow along with me I will be fine. I know shadow well.....she's....not here yet, but will be soon I hope...be here." She sat up a little bit, "he just wasn't joking yu-ki."

Falan smiled a little, "I'll be right..back." She clapped we hands and chuckled. "A few people are going to arrive soon to join us! So we shouldn't compare yet." Danielle looked at falan and the kyo. "I just don't like comparing strenght again strenght."

Carolina shivered a little bit. "Can't believe you'd actually want to do that to her...but I doubt you'd ever get the chanse in the first place.." Connie nodded, "only of someone were to crawl through her window and kidnap her or if asagi seduced her during battle.. I'm not saying he can't, but it's half and half.." Natalie sat down as she began thinking. "I saw someone outside...." She mumbled softly, she was thinking hard, very hard. "She was in blue, I think it was one of the followers...vampire followers of Allison....I've seen her before...I can't remember where!" She said, mostly talking to herself. "And Kamijo, you aren't like asagi."

Jackline looked at masashi. "I've already read most of it. The sword was created years ago. Now it's held by three people, three girls. All in different places so no one sees them together because if one got into the wrong hands the sword wouldn't work exactly.
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:21 pm

(Indeed XD)

Yu~ki said, 'I know, Allison, I understand that it is frightening. I could not sleep at night when I had to stay at their house, only because I knew that Asagi was awake. It is good to talk with someone about it. By the way, if Asagi would lay a finger on you, a nail, even, I and my father would chase him down into the depths of hell and bring him to justice. I hope that's a bit comforting.' He then injected the needle right next to the wound and added, 'you won't go numb or something. You just won't feel the pain.'

Kyo nodded and said,' I know, I also hate it, but it has to be done. Strongest after Tetsu?' 'Yu~Ki, maybe? Or... One of the ladies? I don't know...' 'Yeah, we also have to think about everyone abilities. What are we good at. How can we outsmart the enemy.' Daisuke sighed deeply.

Kamijo nodded and said, 'no, I'm not like this, but I must say that what Asagi is talking about... I like it too, though I'd only do that with someone I truly love and someone who wants to undergo torture and pain...' Asagi said, 'really? Hmm, I should speak with you more often.' It made both laugh. Kamijo then said, 'what do mean with a follower of Allison? Isn't she in the Shadistin clan?'

'What does the sword do?' Masashi asked, scanning through the book. 'Is it magic? IS it something against vampires? Is it... Heavenly?' The word almost burnt his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:33 pm

Allsion sighed a little bit, "I guess it makes me feel a little better, but one of those days no one will be there and everything will change all together and that's one day that I do not look forward to. Just reminds me of...everything I've been through before I was clanhead....all I've know was death, watching people die and tryin to save people, but I couldn't...guess things happen for a reason yu-ki. If it happened I guess I'd have to show him not to mess with me...or my clan....he threatened my clan already."

Danielle looked at them, "what about ash?" She asked them and falan leaned back. "I'd be last. If I can't hear anything, no vibrations then I can't fight to well, but it's hard not to feel vibrations or a scent..speaking of scents..." Danielle elbowed falan, "hush." She said as the door opened, "I'm looking for Allison." Shadow said, standing in the door way.

"So you mean ash." Carolina said, before laughing her head off. "The girl you were flirting with while you were fighting, you know I do think she got the best of you. I think she could have kicked your *ss if it went on for a little while longer." She said, laughing. Natalie smiled, looking at them, but then she frowned. "No....not apart of te clan...who was it, I know her, but I can't remember her name..." Connie looked out the window. "You mean shadow?" She asked Natlie and Natalie nodded, "is shadow..."

Jackline looked at him, "it was made for the power of three. Allison, shadow and Riley. It's heveanly and from hell because of shadow. They are both different so it had to be made to fit them both exactly."
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:46 pm

Yu~ki nodded, while busy stitching her wound with concentration. 'I would like to say that I know how it feels, but the truth is... I don't. I lost my mother because she was sick. I couldn't find the cure for her. I still blame myself, so I know sadness and death, but I do not know the things you have been through. It must be rough. I think we will just need to... Kill Asagi.'

Kyo and Daisuke looked up and said, 'who is she and why is she here?', in union. Daisuke sighed, 'not another random girl... Please... Not now, we can't use random people getting here, we have a war to win!'

Kamijo said, 'never said that I would have won the fight. I'm just saying that I wouldn't want to do SM with her, bluntly speaking.' Asagi laughed and said, 'well... Kamijo, how dare you say that?' Kamijo smiled, then Asagi said, 'so... That girl... Shadow... Who is she? Why do you know her? Why is she near?'

Masahi frowned and said, 'sounds like a stupid legend to me. Even if it were true, it would still be stupid. I don't believe in such things. I believe in training to get power. You have to make deals with demons to get magical equipment. Do you think Asagi's weapons just came out of nowhere or were made by legend? Oh, no way.'
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:57 pm

Allison sighed and looked at yu-ki as she heard a voice and she listened. "Oh it's shadow!" She said happily. "I haven't seen her in so long! It's been years and years!" She said with a grin. "We'll it's just I wish sometimes that things would change. My life before this would have never happened like It happened." She said and sighed a little bit. "The only people I had were shadow and Riley."

Shadow growled angrily, "I beg your pardon? Maybe you should keep your-" "shadow!" Falan said and got up. "One of Allison's best friends ever, when she was little, she had no family so allison was with shadow and Riley." "I'm just here to check on Allison ok? I was worried about her. Riley said asagi and her got into a kick *ss fight." Shadow said and Danielle chuckled.

Carolina laughed a little bit and looked at them. "This is just hilarious." She said and looked at asagi. "Shadow is someone who helped with the sword. I never figured her out completely. Her dad was a legend in my eyes so I'm very interested in her or I was until her and Riley fell off the face of the earth." Natalie thought, "she's probably here to check on Allison." "You think." Connie grumbled.

Jackline smiled, "look at the back cover masashi. Her father was...a demon. He is dead though because when Allison's family died hers did. It's something complicated....I knew Riley for a long time so she always explained things to me."
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:26 pm

'Who is Shadow?' Yu~Ki asked confused. He then had to shake his head to keep himself focused on the medical task he was performing. 'Sorry, need to concentrate...' He muttered.

(By the way, how can Shadow just walk in? Abnd I don't really like the way she jsut comes without introduction, but that ccan't be helped...)

'How do you know about the fght?' Daisuke asked, jumping up 'who is Riley? Jezus, woman! Explain yourself!' 'Daisuke, calm down,' Kyo said. 'Nein, Kyo,' Daisuke said, clearly very annoyed, 'wie ich wissen wi-' 'Die, don't talk German.' Daisuke cursed and sat down again. 'Could you please explain before Daisuke gets you on the ground to search you and check your idea. He wants control a bit too much.'

'The sword?' Asagi asked,'oh, that thing. Yeah, I respect her father being a demon and all, but he's not too strong. Not someone I'd wnat to form a contract with... Anyway, I'm going to check on how well Kouji is-' 'Master, I'm ready,' Kouji's voice sounded while the fragile boy walked down the stairs. 'Good...' Asagi mutterd, 'then, let's go outside adn train.' Kouji nodded and Kamijo then said, 'I feel like watchinng you guys, if that is okay.' Asagi said, 'why not?' and then the three of them walked outside.
(It could be interesting to have your chars watch and particiapte as well.)

'I see...' Masashi softly said, 'well, I guess you'll have t explain everything to me since I need to make battle strategies...'
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:43 pm

Allison rested her hand on her head and sighed a little bit. "She's a friend of mine that has always been with me when I was little, after my family died...." She said and looked at him, "are you almost done? This is starting to get uncomfortable from my point of view yu-ki." She said, she knew she was getting uncomfortable for some reason, but she couldn't answer why, just thinking it was because what asagi had said to her. "Later I need to go talk to asagi...." She mumbled to herself.

Shadow raised her brows. "Oh...sorry....Allison didn't tell you about us. I'm shadow...I am one of Allison's child hood friends from a long long time ago. Riley is another one of her friends, but didn't come because she made another horrid choice if you ask me....and to answer your other question, I already knew there would be a war, humans don't shut their traps for a few minutes...not even two seconds. I was just listening in and I saw the end of it...reminds me of my own father...." Danielle looked at die. "Dude calm down." Falan nodded, "you could go ask Allison yourself, I even know her." Falan said to die.

Carolina sighed and got up, "we'll ill be watching that's for sure." She said before walking outside behind everyone else. Natalie got up before she looked out the window and followed. "Asagi someone else is out here I think....I can just smell it...Ugg." She complained. Connie got up after everyone else and followed.

Jackline nodded a little bit. "Ok so what do you want to know next." She asked.
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:50 pm

'Almost done,' Yu~Ki said, 'sorry for taking so long... I do't think talking to Asagi on your own is a good idea. Not at all. Take Tetsu with you.' He finished the stiches. 'Done. Please be careful for a day or two. Don't move around to quickly or try to be agle. It won't do any good.' He wiped the blood of his hands and her chest with a towel that he ahd with him. 'There you go.'

Daisuke sighed and said, 'no, this is enough information. Allison is upstairs, getting healed and cleaned up by Yu~ki, our medic. I'd knock if I were you.' Kyo said, 'and don't be scared of Yu~ki because he's a doctor. He's the nicest guy in the whole house.'

'Interesting...' Asagi said. When they got outside, it was pitch dark and there was a harsh wind blowing. Kamijo lit some torches with fire magic and a battlefield became visible. Asagi said, 'Kouji, I will get into my demon form and we will try the puppet technique but I want your movements to synchronize with mine while we obth attack.' Kouji nodded. 'Any volunteers?' Asagi then asked, 'we need to attack someone.' Kamijo said, 'okay, as long as Kouji goes after me, I'll be fine.' 'Don't understimate him,' Asagi said, 'I'm giving him my strenght. Besides, Kouji is not weak.' Kouji bowed slightly. 'Someone who wants to taek me on?' Asagi then asked.

'Everything,' Masashi said, 'How does it work? What are the special powers? Can it kill a vmapire? What does it do against strong demon magic?'
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:03 pm

Allison got up and put her shirt back on. "Don't worry I won't. I'll ask tetsu to go with me, but I'm going now." She said and walked out of her room. "Hello old friend. I'm perfectly fine. Just needed a little stitch up...now I'm off to do my job. Die do not worry, I know her more than I know anyone here. Shay maree black, better known as shadow. What brings to here? Oh, die, will you go get tetsu for me? I have....something to do and yu-ki said that I need to take tetsu with me and he's probably right." She said to die and felt her was pound, "god, my head hurts."

Shadow looked a die, "see? Now back off, I didn't come to hurt anyone! Sheesh. Give me a chanse." She said an smiled. "I just came to see if you were ok allison, that's all. I was really worried about you, more than Riley because she isn't here anymore. She went to....D...surpringly." She said and sighed a little bit. Danielle leaned back a little bit. "Not that bad." Falan laughed and loooked at die, then kyo. "I think she's getting herself into trouble again."

Carolina looked at asagi as she looked around. "Asagi....I think we have a visitor." She murmured softly and looked at Natalie. "What do you think Natalie? Who's out lucky visitor." Natalie shrugged, "I don't know. I didn't know we had a visitor Caroline. I just knew someone was watching us....anyone else know we have a visitor?" Connie looked at Kamijo, "good luck Kamijo, be careful because we need you here too, don't get yourself killed ok?"

Jackline thought to herself. "Alright...well....only Allison can wield it unless...there is something only a clanhead can do to take advantage of the sword to get it from her and control it. It can kill a vampire, and it's light. It is like the sun, making Light, but worse if I remember correctly."
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:11 pm

Daisuke shrugged, then stood up and walked away, but as he did so, Tetsu walked in and said, 'I know when I'm needed.' 'Bloody Illuminati,' Daisuke said before sitting down again. Tetsu took a seat as well and said, 'so... Why am I needed?' 'And that you odn't know?' Daisuke asked, 'worthless!' He had completely ignored Shadow.

Asagi said, 'wait. I will not be able to practise if I don't have two opponents and I want to know who's on our area wihtout me knowing.' He looked around with anger in his eyes and shouted, 'show yourself, intruder!'

Masahi said, 'be more detailed. Unless what? How can Asagi defeat the sword?'
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:24 pm

Allison looked at tetsu, "I'm going to see asagi and talk to him so yu-ki told me to take ki with me so come on." She said and grabbed shadows arm as walked out, she left shadow outside. She made her way to the light as she heard asagi yell. She looke very unhappy right now and luckily she had her sword hidden under her long pants. She didn't wait for tetsu because she had to get this over with as fast as possible no matter who stood in her way. As she came into view she chuckled, "other than me?" She asked and cam from the shadows limping. "Riley is here, of course." Riley whined, "I was just watching that's all." She said to asagi softly.
(Allison so wanted to do this!)

Carolina looked at asagi, "guess now you have your chanse asagi. Is that good?" She asked asagi. Natalie looked at Riley, "I knew it!" She said and stepped back a little bit, straight into Connie who stumbled back a little. "Catch her off guard." Carolina growled, which made Allison laugh.

Jackline frowned, "god I hate to say this masashi, but I don't think I want to tell you because it would anger me if I saw or knew it happened to someone."
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:30 pm

(How can Allison just walk outside nad see Asagi? They were not in the same house. Actually, ASagi's calnhouse is very far away from the Shadistin house... For now, I'll just pretend they flew the whole route or somethgi like that.)

Asagi looked at Allison a bit surpirsed nad said, 'you are doing something dangerous, woman. Woudl you like me to chain you up right now opr do you prefer my bedroom?' He created a whip out of the darkness and ran at Allison, then slashed fprwards, aiming at her chest again. Kouji said, 'oh, come on...' Kamijo said, 'well, she's in a disadventage. The whole clan can jsut saurround her. This is stupid.' Tetsu had followed Allsion and was watching from a point where Asagi couldm't see him. He shook his head at the foolish approach.

masashi said, 'I still need to know. Don't tell me you don't want to see Allison hurt, because then, you'd be traitor. You musty have faith in Asagi and in our clan.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church Empty

Back to top Go down

1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next