Red vs Blue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is about project Freelancer, red, blue and everything really! It's pretty cool if you ask me! Everyone who loves RvB join! Or you love any rp's!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church Empty
PostSubject: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:03 am

So it's doctor who continuing on. It's pretty much where we left off.

Quote :
recap:
Well, lets see, the doctor and ivy got married. Samantha was kidnapped by jareth. Samantha and the master fell in love. What else...yeah that's about it..oh! And Carlisle is back.

My charries:
Ivy and Samantha

The wardrobes charries:
The doctor and the master

Reply:::

Asagi came up to the castle where jareth was at. "Jareth get down here and bring my daughter down here too!"
Samantha stayed by the opening to the thrown room. "That's my dad.." She looked down.

Ivy sighed and looked at the doctor, "I promise it'll get better."
Back to top Go down
https://redvsblue.forumotion.net
The Wardrobe

The Wardrobe

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:10 am

Jareth walked down the staircase toward Asagi. His face echoed innocence. "Whatever makes you think I'm holding her here?" he asked, his eyes glinting. "Samantha is here because she chooses it."

The Master came around behind Asagi. "I will kill you!" he growled, pointing his laser screwdriver up at Jareth. "Stop playing games."
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:24 pm

School

Asagi growled, "I saw her! She was upset!"
Back to top Go down
The Wardrobe

The Wardrobe

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 4:54 pm

I feel lucky. Our school hasn't blocked it and I can respond in the morning.

Jareth smiled slightly. "I'm not stopping her," he said. "She is here because she wants to be here. She was upset because of them, not me."
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:01 pm

Ours isn't, but it takes a while I replied at lunch and now I'm on the bus.

Asagi snarls, "where is she?" Samamtha walked back out, "yeah in here from choice. I don't want to be there, they left me.."
Back to top Go down
The Wardrobe

The Wardrobe

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:28 pm

Yay bus! That's one step closer to home Smile

The Master looked up at her. "We didn't leave you," he said quietly. "You...you told us to go." He shot a dirty look back at the Doctor and Ivy. He hadn't wanted to leave.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:30 pm

I'm home!! Yay!

Samantha looked away in disgust. "Don't make me laugh master. It was a test to see what you'd do. Not them, you. I love you and you you just leave me. Not anymore.
Back to top Go down
The Wardrobe

The Wardrobe

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:41 pm

The Master lowered his screwdriver, a pained, confused look in his eyes. "That doesn't make sense," he said quietly. "You want to be left alone...but it's all...a trick?"
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:43 pm

Samantha sighed, "I wanted to see if you really did love me or if you just was playing me. They all play me."

Trying to paint my nails lol, do you know the game harvest moon or LOTR?
Back to top Go down
The Wardrobe

The Wardrobe

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:46 pm

The Master shook his head, looking down at his feet. "Women don't make any sense," he said coldly. He glared at her. "WHY would I play you? If I had been playing you, wouldn't I have just left? Why would I ask you three times if you were sure?" He shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:48 pm

Samantha stepped back, Hurting inside. "Just leave me alone master. I always will love you. But everyone plays me and jareth is confusing me and I don know what to do!"
Back to top Go down
The Wardrobe

The Wardrobe

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:54 pm

The Master spun on his heel and started walking away.

The Doctor stopped him. "You might not want to do this," he muttered.

The Master kept his gaze on the ground. "I never understood why the Daleks used to call you the 'oncoming storm.'" He looked up at the Doctor, his eyes burning. "Now I do." He typed coordinates into his vortex manipulator, then left. No

The Doctor looked at Ivy. "Now what do we do?"
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:57 pm

Samantha ran back inside fast, crying. She was still in love with him, but she Didn know how to tell him.
(What if jareth force Sam to marry him, but the master stopped it?)

Ivy frowned, "get them back together."
Back to top Go down
The Wardrobe

The Wardrobe

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:05 pm

((I'm so sorry, this is my last post for tonight! And that's a really good idea, but I have a feeling he's still going to hate the Doctor.))

Jareth looked down at Asagi. "See? She is happy here. She doesn't want to leave. I had nothing to do with it." Goblins started coming into the area. "And I think you should stay as well."
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:07 pm

(That's fine Smile yay! And the doctor always will hate him.)

Asagi growled and followed him in, "why?" He asked angrily as ivy helped the doctor in. "I'll go talk to Sam."
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:12 am

Off to school!
Back to top Go down
The Wardrobe

The Wardrobe

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:36 pm

((I'm SOOOO sorry I haven't posted Sad ))

The doors closed behind them. "Because," Jareth said cooly. "You don't want to miss our wedding, do you?"

The Doctor's eyes widened. "Well, this is new."
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:11 pm

It's fine

"What wedding?" Asagi asked. "Samantha told me nothing about a wedding jareth..."

Ivy nodded, "Sam didn't tell me and I always thought she would marry the master."
Back to top Go down
The Wardrobe

The Wardrobe

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:07 pm

"Well, the Master and Samantha have had...a disagreement," Jareth said. "It appears as if she no longer loves him. And I can provide for her. I can do anything for her."

The Doctor watched Jareth. "I can't help but wonder what would happen if you didn't get your way," he said challengingly.

((I really am sorry. They blocked this at my school thanks to my *cough,cough,frenemy*, and this site doesn't work on my phone. I really am trying to get on!))

Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 4:26 pm

Asagi frowned, "she isn't marrying you!"

It's fine it's fine
Back to top Go down
The Wardrobe

The Wardrobe

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:15 pm

"Who are you to say who she will and will not marry?" Jareth said casually. "It is her choice. How could you possibly argue with something when it would make her so happy?"

No, it's not fine. I feel like I'm ignoring you, but I'm not, and I don't want you to feel like I'm trying to be mean, because I'm not.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:18 pm

I know, it's fine. Believe me.

Asagi hisses, baring his fangs. "You can't make her happy!...when is the wedding?"
Back to top Go down
The Wardrobe

The Wardrobe

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:39 pm

"Soon," Jareth said, unfazed. "You can attend...or not. Whatever you choose. However, the wiser choice would be to stay."
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:42 pm

Asagi sighed and saw Samantha.
Samantha frowned, "marry? Wedding? W-what are you going on about?"
Back to top Go down
The Wardrobe

The Wardrobe

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:49 pm

Sorry if I seem angry today...but I am angry. Just not at you.

Jareth smiled slightly. "Samantha, don't you remember? We are engaged!"

The Doctor looked up. "Oh ho - and when did this happen? The Master would be surprised."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church Empty

Back to top Go down

1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next