Red vs Blue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is about project Freelancer, red, blue and everything really! It's pretty cool if you ask me! Everyone who loves RvB join! Or you love any rp's!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:52 pm

Hey it's fine, I'm pretty chizzed myself.

Samantha stood there. "N-no. I don't remember us being engaged...."

Ivy pointed at jareth. "You're lying!"
Back to top Go down
https://redvsblue.forumotion.net
The Wardrobe

The Wardrobe

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:09 pm

((I think it's just one of those days))

"When you decided to come with me," Jareth said, walking over to her. "You put the ring on...its on your finger, there." He pointed to the ring.

The Doctor looked at the ring, stunned. He didn't remember her putting it on, but...
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:14 pm

That was me Friday and Thursday

Samantha looked at the ring. "I I didn't and don't remember."

Ivy looked at the doctor.
Back to top Go down
The Wardrobe

The Wardrobe

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:21 pm

"The proof is on your hand, my love," Jareth said. He turned to Asagi. "We are having a wedding."

The Doctor shook his head, his jaw set. "You cannot do that!"
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:27 pm

Samantha was just looking at the ring. "I don't remember you asking me this and you saying anything about it!"
Asagi frowned, "you can't do this I agree."

Ivy stood there, "leave Sam alone!"
Back to top Go down
The Wardrobe

The Wardrobe

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:48 pm

"Ah, but marriage is law," Jareth said. "And engagement is but marriage in disguise. There will be a wedding."

"Jareth," the Doctor said, his jaw locked in anger, "This wedding is not going to happen."
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:50 pm

Samantha looke at the doctor. "This is up to me. The master left me..."
Back to top Go down
The Wardrobe

The Wardrobe

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 5:07 pm

The Doctor walked slowly over to Sam. "You don't have to do this," he breathed. "The Master...he did love you. Trust me. And Jareth..." he glared at Jareth, but said no more.

"It's alright, Samantha," Jareth said, ignoring the Doctor. "I will never leave you."
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 5:37 pm

Samantha looked away from the doctor. "You're lying to me. He doesn't love me because he left me and I hate him like he hates me."
Back to top Go down
The Wardrobe

The Wardrobe

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 5:46 pm

I am watching Hamlet with David Tennant. And wearing a fez. Very Happy How has your day been?

The Doctor shook his head, and closed his eyes. "He doesn't hate you," he muttered. He leaned against a wall, giving up.

Jareth smiled. "I can give you anything you want," he said. "All you have to say is 'I do.'"
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 5:54 pm

It has been fine, I'm writing...typing a paper and I'm almost done with it.

Samantha looked away. "I will also love the master, but he's making me move on and I have to say I do or I will end up alone all over again.."
Back to top Go down
The Wardrobe

The Wardrobe

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 5:59 pm

For school or for fun?

"Would you like a proper ceremony?" Jareth asked. "There is a wedding dress in your room."

Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:07 pm

School

Samantha nodded, "a proper one. Ivy come help me." She said and walked off as ivy sighed and followed. "Doctor find the master." Ivy whispered and followed.
Back to top Go down
The Wardrobe

The Wardrobe

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:13 pm

Well...that's not so much fun. But it's good that you're almost done!

Jareth nodded politely to Asagi before heading to his own room. He sent a message out to all the goblins about the glorious news. They would have a queen!

The Doctor gritted his teeth as he nodded, slightly, and sonicked his own vortex manipulator. He hoped the Master would still be close by. He would only get one shot. He appeared in the Master's own TARDIS.

The Master stood by the console, staring in angry frustration. "Don't try to - "

"She needs you," was all the Doctor could manage before he passed out.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:27 pm

Sorry it took so long my dad hurt my feelings

Skip to the wedding?
Back to top Go down
The Wardrobe

The Wardrobe

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:30 pm

Na, it's okay. And feel better!

And, yes, let's.

Jareth stood with a small smile at the head of the alter, looking down the isle.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:33 pm

Samantha sighed a little bit as she stood behind te doors. "Asagi I can't do this."
Asagi grinned, "good."
Back to top Go down
The Wardrobe

The Wardrobe

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 5:52 pm

The Master worked his controls furiously, and sparks flew. He was giving it all he could, but he couldn't get through! Cursing in Gallifrean, he hooked up his vortex manipulator. This had little chance of success, but he couldn't let Sam go through with this!
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:07 pm

Samantha sighed as she heard the music. Her and asagi walked down the isle till she stood across the alter from jareth and man was she scared to death.

Ivy frowned, "reminds me how I was goin to get married before I was married to you." She kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
The Wardrobe

The Wardrobe

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:14 pm

Hello! And the Doctor's not there. How was your day?

(sorely tempted to have Jareth say "hello sweetie") Jareth smiled slightly, his eyes glittering in triumph. He listened as the ceremony started.

The Master gritted his teeth as he pulled the wibbly lever, hoping he wasn't going to be sent out - once again - into the Vortex. "Why are you never awake when you're really needed?" he grumbled to the Doctor.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:19 pm

Lol and ok. It's been ok, really tired.

Samantha looked at jareth, she was really nervous. "Can we get this over with?" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
The Wardrobe

The Wardrobe

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:26 pm

That's good.

Jareth nodded. "What ever you wish, my dear." He gave the Minister a hard stare, and he skipped to the end.

The Master heard a terrible groaning, and just hoped his TARDIS would make it. Finally, with a bone-shuddering thud, it landed. He ran over to the door and burst through. His TARDIS had landed in the middle of the ceremony.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:28 pm

Samantha looked over at the master, tears forming. "Why are you here? I don't want you here!"
Back to top Go down
The Wardrobe

The Wardrobe

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:08 pm

The Master kept a straight face. "You're making a mistake. Jareth, I object to you getting married to her!" He glared at Jareth. "You tricked her. Even though she doesn't love me, can't let you control her!"
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:11 pm

Samantha looked down, "I only don't love you because you left me....I still love you master." She sighed and stepped back. "Asagi told me you lied to me jareth."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church   1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

1x1 the wardrobe + Allison church
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next