Red vs Blue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is about project Freelancer, red, blue and everything really! It's pretty cool if you ask me! Everyone who loves RvB join! Or you love any rp's!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:37 pm

(Lol, I had a different look, sorry. Should have asked.)

Allison pulled her sword out and stopped the whip with her sword as it lit up. "I'd rather not be chained up at all. I already had to under go tourture and I some want to again." She said to him and pushed the whip back. "I came in peace and answering your question through experience I'd rather not be chained up outside." She said and stuck the edge of the sword into the ground as she watched him. "Yu-ki tried to convince me that you were just trying to make me go crazy about the abuse thing. But I'm not stupid, I know your tricks, I know your ways and I know everything about you..." She said and grabbed her sword. Riley watched, "shadow careful.."

Jackline looked at him, "masashi it's just horrid because its forceful. You wouldn't want someone from D going through it would you? You'll see it in one of the pages near the back."
Back to top Go down
https://redvsblue.forumotion.net
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:18 am

Masashi said, 'I've seen Kouji and Asagi both go through a lot. I think I'm very well able to stand the horror or something...' He skipped to the last pages of the book and saw... (Do tell me.)

Asagi said, 'you came in peace? Interesting... Oh, you know everything about me? I don't care, but I think most of those things are just judgments you place upon me because of my personality.' He walked to Allison and stopped in front of her. 'I come in peace,' he said and let his whip fall ontot the ground, 'just like you, this is a peaceful approach. But wouldn't you want to hit me? Kick me? Fight me? I can feel you blood getting hotter and sense your emotions... Ah, I feel the same passion. I'm not trying to get you crazy, I'm serious.' He placed his hand on her shoulder and then moved it to her cheeck surprisingly gently. 'Wouldn't you like it? A touch... A kiss...'
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:13 am

(Ill write it during school today and post it. I probably could write the book this week.)
Jackline frowned, "the problem is I know he would do that and why do you not ever see a man with their clanhead? It's pretty much like this. You can't half a husband or do that if you want the sword. I see it has a horrid choice, but that's just me, but I'm the same way just nothing holding me back. Just A little horrid in my eyes. First time I read it it sort of disgusted me."

Allison searched his eyes which was normal for her to do. His hand felt freezing against her cheek. She for once was warm because she felt her blood getting hotter like she was embarrassed. "Maybe you feel that, but I do not. I've never wanted a man to kiss me, not a vampire not a human and I never...will." She did want it though, she wanted it with all her heart, but she was becoming....seduced into it. Look at his eyes and she wanted what he wanted. "This day I did know would come, but what I was not told is that I'd hit you and when a medic tells you that you shouldn't fight or move around a lot an take medic happens to be yu-ki, you listen." She said and made her eyes face down towards the ground. "No." She whispered, she wasn't wanting it to over power her so soon.
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:26 am

'I don't get what you're saying...' Masashi said, 'killing someone for getting a weapon is common...'

Asagi smiled softly and said, 'oh? You may not fight? Such a shame... I need to be gentle, then, right?' He let go of her for a second ,jsut to make it seem as if he was done with her, to give her some hope. He then pulled her against him and kissed her passionately.
Kouji's eyes widened as he looked and Kamijo said, 'that was unexpected...' Tetsu was ready to attack whenever Asagi would do anything else.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:34 am

Jackline frowned. "It's not killing. Take a look out the window, a kiss to change the ages. It will change what she thinks, indeed it will, but It makes him one step closer."

Carolina just stood there, "this awkward....if I knew this would happen I don't think I would have come out." Natalie watched, "this is strange, didn't see this coming at all."
Allison was taken by surprise, she had never been kissed in her life. She dropped her sword and just stood there. When sne thought and knew it had indeed been long enough she separated their lips by force. Stepping back so there was a lite room between them she said, "What was that for?" She said a little angrily as she picked up her sword and put the point back in the ground and stood holding it between them. "Why did you kiss me? Why the h*ll would you even dare think and do that?! Your desires aren't my problem, and that's all you'll ever get from me." She said and she knew It wasn't true because she wanted more, but she hoped he didn't know. She didn't know why she wanted more...it was just confusing her!
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:40 am

Asagi smiled softly and said, 'you are lying, I can hear it. You have never been kissed before, I felt that, too. I'm sorry for taking your first kiss.' He kicked his whip up from the ground and caught it, then turned around and walked away. 'I know you want more,' he said, looking at her over his shoulder. 'I'm not having any plans for tonight.' He teased her, then he looked in front of him again and walked inside. 'Kouji, Kamijo, finish it,' he said and Kouji looked at Kamijo, then both ran at Allison. Kamijo with fire around his hands and Kouji with claws that had appeared, both ready to slash Allison.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:45 am

Allison gritted her teeth in pain, hearing those words from him just pained her. Where was Tetsu when she needed him the most? She couldn't even come close to controlling herself. Just the look in his eyes took over her and she ran after at them, swining the sword she had, it made a swishing sound and she was behind them. "Didn't read on my sword I see." She said, holding her head a little bit as her feet forced her to walk in a few moments behind asagi. What's wrong with me, she thought to herself. Guess it was coming true after all.... "There I followed you in you said you had no plans.." She put her sword away and held her head in pain.
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:15 am

Kamijo and Kouji had rushed to Asagi and blocked that attack. Asag turned around and said, 'my, my, that was a recklessmove of yours. You just inored the advise your medic gave you. Do you want me so badly?' He placed his hand on Allison's shoulder and slid it down, looking at her body with an intregued look, across her chest untill his hand rested on her hip. Tetsu then appeared and yelled, ' Asagi, back off! This is sick!' Asagi looked at Tetsu with a frown, then sighed and let Allison go, saying, 'Allison ran after me, I'm only playing along with her.' Tetsu said, 'shut up, fool! Allison, get over here. Let's get go back home.' 'Yeah, go home,' Asagi whispered, 'I'm no good for you. I'm dangerous...'
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:18 am

Allison let a huge smirk cross her face. "Just how I like em'. I'm not afraid of you, I've never been afraid of you." She covered her mouth and looked at tetsu. "You could have warned me!" She yelled at him and kept her hands over her mouth, "I mean it's not my fault tetsu! I'd rather someone duck tape my mouth shut." And that's when Carolina said sometbing, "I thought you said you wanted to chain her in your room and hear her scream asagi. Well this is your chanse to have it happen. All I can see is that she can't control herself. Tetsu is to far away." She said and Allison kept her hands over her mouth so she couldn't say anything else.. "I swear if you do that..."
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:30 am

Asagi said, 'I know, Carolina, but I like it better this way. I play with her mind and her soul before I play with her body, you see?' 'you're a twisted man...' Kamijo mutterd and it made Asagi laugh. 'No, seriosuly, you can finally have what you want but you let it slip away!' 'I'm not,' Asagi said, 'because I know that she won'be able to control herself tonight and she'll have to... pay me a visit.' Tetsu then ran to Alliosn and grabbed her. 'Listen, you woman, you come home with me now and never talk to this man again!' 'Such a good father...' Asagi joked before finally walking inside again.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:37 am

Allison took her hands off of her mouth once asagi was gone and out them on her head. "I know tetsu. I know ok! You should have stopped me when he kissed me because no I can't control what I say or do! And you could have told me that because now I'm freaking out because be said I will be paying him a visit tonight!!! That's just going to kill me!" She said and started walking...more like stumbling back. "We have a long way back." She mumbled "and I don't think I can go that far....I'm so tired." She mumbled and climbed a tree, laying on a branch. "I'll be back tomorrow morning tetsu...Riley is here so she will keep me from doing anything."

Carolina looked at asagi strangly. "Wow...you know tetsu Is going to chase you to h*ll if you do that to her, but assuming you you won't care what tetsu does...he's an old man, I hate him a lot." She mumbled. Jackline was dragging herself out of bed by her hands, making a lot of noise. Natalie looked up, "what is she doing up there?"
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:37 am

Tetsu said, trying to stay calm, 'I cannot predict everything! Even if I go into 'messia-mode' I will not remember what I have seen. Also, I won't just stop you everytime I feel something bad coming because you have to make mstakes an the earn from them, damnit!' He hen jumped intothe tree and plled Allison down, adding, ' this time, however, I will stop you. You have two choices. One is coming home and sleep safey with Yu~Ki as guard, the other option is to... do it with Asagi. Because whatever you do, as long as no one is near you from our clan, you will end up in Asagi's bed.'

Masashi, who was still next to Jackline when she tried to et out of bed, said, 'what are you trying to do?' And he grabbed her and helped her sit up.

Asagi shrugged and said, 'I bet he won't really go into the depths of hell. At least, he won't be able to go where I can go. Anyway, he can try what he wants. I'm not scared.'
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:49 pm

Allison held her head and looked at tetsu. "So no matter what I try and do, without someone from the clan with me I'll end up in bed with him! Well that gives me hope." She said sarcastically, sighing. "Sorry tetsu. Guess I don't really understand I'm plain out being seduced in my head even without him even looking at me...I'm going to have to bathe for a month three times a day to get the asagi stink off of me." She gave a small smile and then sighed. "Tetsu, my head says one thing and my body says another...that's what is making me so nervous. When none of you are around I'm going to end up in bed with him and its going to ruin my life forever as I'll really hate myself forever....you probably don't understand because you haven been seduced into doing something with a man that you hated with every bone in your body!" She started walking again, holding her head. "Do me a favor, if I do anything stupid you see, If I try to leave for no good reason hit me or lock me to a tree please, it will help me and the clan because my stupid choices effect you and everyone." She said to tetsu and kept walking.

Jackline looked at masashi as she just sat there. "I need to tell asagi sometbing and I know it will concern him because I can hear him." She said and looked at him. "Please just help me up."

Carolina frowned, "and also, if they become weary and start watching her a lot more then you'll never get what you want only if you're lucky you will. And I don't think you can sneak into their clan home either." Carolina said to asagi. "Can't never could do nothin'. And he could you know." Natalie said.

(Should we time-skip to the night when Allison gets to leave? Just asking)
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:46 am

(I think that the night when Allison would leave is this night XD, so we don't need to skip.)

Tetsu said, holding Allison closely against him, 'I do actually know what you're going through, Allison. I have been young as well, don't forget that. Now... I will not stop you when I see something bad because you have to feel for yourself if what you are doing is right or wrong. Things may be wrong in my eyes but I cannot see your emotions, so saying that... I cannot judge your actions. I do not know if... If there is a possibility that you might fall in love with him. I do not know, but if it will happen, and I'm not predicting, I'm using my common sense, then I will personally have to kick you out of the clan and battle against you. Do you realize that?' He paused for a second, then added, ´anyway, it+s your life and your choice to make.´

´He can't,' Asagi said again, 'because I am a demon master and he ins't. By the way, I don't need to go to their clanhouse. That'll be far too much trouble. If she comes to me, then she comes to me. If she doesn't, then why bother?' Asagi then walked up stairs and walked into Jackline's room without nodding, saying, 'you probably need me.' Masashi said, 'yeah, how did you..?' 'Don't ask.'
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:55 am

(Alrighty, sorry I'm not on during school, we are probably going to move so I might be able to be on during school.

Allison looked down as she walked. "If I fall in love with him I'll push myself off a cliff, tetsu. I don't want to fall in love with him no matter how much I'm told. My mind is right my body is not is how I see it. This is my clan, one I grew up with, my grandfather had it, then my father before me and now me...tetsu, but some things I can't stop myself. Some things my body makes me, it's just I can't stop myself from saying what I said back there, for my body wanting what it wants for no reason because I hate him, I hate him and i'd rather go to hell then sleep with him and be with him, you know that as much as I do ok?" She asked him and sighed softly. "I just can't control it.....those red eyes hurt my head and fog my thoughts and chooses what I want....yes I know you were young once....few thousand years ago, but counting I'm only thousand years younger." She smiled a little as she walked.

Jackline was still sitting on the floor so she pushed herself back into her bed and took the book for masashi, handing it to asagi. "Here. Hearing what you had said I think you'd like to read it asagi." She said and yawned a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:12 am

(It's okay. I'm not on during school either.)

Tetsu stopped and gave Allison a friendly hug, a hug that grandfathers give to their grandchildren and he said, 'listen to me now, sometimes, your heart and your kind want something different. Wen you reach that point, you have to make the decisions if you are a person who trusts her brain more or if you are a person who trusts her feelings more. DO you choose emotion or ratio? I am a man of the mind. Even if my body tells me to go back, I will calculate all the possible options and will do what my mind says, which is going forwards. I will stop moving before I will stop thinking. Are you just like me, then you should do what's best for your mind. Leave Asagi. Ignore the desires. Stay with the clan. But if you are more a woman of the heart, then you should see Asagi and be with him, just to try if maybe things will change. You can always leave him, right? And you can always return to the clan because I will never stop loving you for who you are and I will accept every choice you make. This is not because you are my clanhead, this is because you are my friend.'

(I almost cried imagining Tetsu saying this to her XD)

Asagi grabbed the book and said, 'what's this about? What does it say?' He read it.

Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:23 pm

(Ok so I'm on the bus now and I did start crying. Lol.)

Allison looked down, she felt like she was About to cry her eyes out, but just one tear rolled down her cheek. "I've never been either tetsu. I've done what's best for my family, you, ash, yu-ki, falan and everyone. You might not be my blood family, but you're all I have left....tetsu I don't want to love him because I don't.....I-I just think I love someone else, That's all and that's all there ever will be to me loving someone. I'll never betray my clan because I promised....and when I make a promise I don't break it. No matter what, I keep my promises....you mean love me like a friend right?" She asked him, softly.(she has a secret, but I can't tell you) "tetsu...it's no longer easy, I'll be risking my body, my life and my friends and the one I do actually love just because those eyes can seduced. Maybe I'll wear something to cover my eyes so his eyes don't look red. That's the problem..you will help me won't you?...please?? I-I just need help, ok? I don't want to end up with him.....no, not him tetsu.....I've never fallen in love with someone like that....like him..."

(Her secret, she does like someone in her clan, cant say who, But is having second thoughts because of asagi.)

Jackline looked at asagi. "That, asagi, is the sword. It's all about the sword that you need to know about. How to get it, everything really."
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 3:55 am

(I didn't quite understand what you ment by the secrets part... If it's for Aristocrat's Symphon, then it's a bit strange to have that 'because of the things with Asagi' added because in Aristocrat's Symphony, they wouldn't really know each other... And please do send me a PM with the secrets.)

Tetsu nodded and said, 'I will help you. I will always be there for you. You are like a daughter to me, Allison, and you know what I do for Yu~Ki, right? I'd do the same for you. I can teach you a secret technique that I use for fighting sometimes. It's called Aura-Fighting. You fight with your eyes closed and use your aura and the aura of others to sense what's going on. I can use it easily because I can also predict the future, but Yu~ki can use it too, so it's possible for you to learn it.' He grabbed her hadn and started walking back to the house.

Asagi nodded and read.
(You jsut have to tell me what Asagi will read because it's your sword. I can't make up things about your chars/waepons because that would be godmoddign and I just have no idea, but I can't react on it if I don't know what it says...)
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:56 am

(Ill explain.)

Allison sighed as she walked, she indeed did have a lot to think about and it would just get harder every day. "I know, I've watched, I keep my eyes on the clan always and that's my main part of my life. Without the clan I am just...well I'm not really anything without the clan. You know that as well as I do. The clan is my life and it means everything to me. Without it I'm not even who I am or who I should be." She said as she continued walking. "Tetsu right now I can't learn anything. I don't have even the energy to and counting my chest is starting to hurt badly again and I'm not joking it's really starting to hurt work tetsu." She said with a small whine, looking a him. "But I'm to distracted, maybe after I deal with my problem."

Jackline looked at asagi, "the sword was made long ago, it was made for Allison, but needed two others. Shadow and Riley, the two other girls. If those two girls are in the clan with her it's pretty much at full power, but needs all three and as I can tell there are only two. It also states how you can get it, but I don't suggest you try that....even though you probably will already. The sword is built mostly on her emotions, her anger for you would make it more....well have more power, but making her love you would weaken it because it's not built to know a love emotion and ecpecially when it comes to you it would probably be worse for her."
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:49 am

Tetsu stopped and said, 'okay, I know that you are tired but the ways of the Aura Magic are very relaxing, actually. I will teleport us both home, you will lay down, Yu~Ki will tkae a look at yo uand I'll learn you how to meditate and focus on your aura.' He grabbed her wrist tightly and said some soft words before teleporting home.

Asagi nodded and said, 'that's some interesting things... What if I confuse her emotions? Will that work in my adventage?'

(sorry, WB, but it'll be over soon.)
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 7:17 am

Allison gave a small yawn. "Alright. I think I might sleep before I do anything." She said and looked around. "Where is yu-ki at anyways?" She asked and held her head again. It was almost all a blur now. "I'll go find him...thanks." She said before walking up the stairs. "Yu-ki!" She called before walking into her room and laying down. "I need you....again." She said and rubbed her head, those desires were back and no one was there, but she knew tetsu was. She pulled the blanket over her and covered her eyes next, whimpering softly. She sighed, "these desires are killing me....stupid asagi!" She snarls and rolled into her stomach, screaming into her pillow so the sound would be cut out.

Jackline looked up at asagi and thought for a moment. "Most Likely, but it will not to much In your favor, maybe help a little bit. Her emotions are already messed up, but I'm not sure that counts since she's there and with her clan....but like I said, might work, might not. It could and it couldn't. It depends on how strong her emotions are to get through by just confusing them because I hear she's in love with someone else.....why am I the one telling you this? Thought you'd know....withou those desires she wouldn't sleep with you."
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 7:43 am

Yu~Ki came running into Allison's room and e sat down on the egde of her bed, saying, 'you called me, right?'

Asagi shrugged and said, 'you're confusing me, but I'll see. By the way, you're telling me these kind of things because I'm your clanhead, she's the enemy and you want me to win, right?'
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 7:50 am

Allison rolled back over. "Yea. I need a favor from you yu-ki and my chest is starting to hurt again....it wasn't before , but now it is...that isn't the favor. I need you to stay on here so I don't go ruin my life.....asagi kissed me and I'm about to be sick, but he seduced me." She covered her eyes, "and now I have desires and I don't want them!!!" She said and whined, looking at yu-ki through her hands.

Jackline sighed, "what I mean is, I thought you would know this before I did. But seeming you didn't and I'm ease dropping everywhere I go even though I don't try to....odd. But anyways, what I'm trying to say is that her emotions are in tact, meaning that it's hard to make her emotions confused even though she desires you, but loves someone else. See my point?"
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:17 am

Yu~ki sighed soflty and said, 'okay, I can't help you with the fact that you want to be with him... I don't really know what those desires you speak off, feel like. I've never felt love, so...' He looked at Alisson and then added, 'I can drug you for the pain and then look at your chest again, though, if you'd want that...'

'I didn't know, actually,' Asagi said, 'so thanks for the information. I do kind of see your point... So she wants me but is in love with someone else? How funny, I seem to have that effect on women.'
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:36 am

"I don't love him yu-ki!! I hate him a lot! I hate him because he has tortured me. I hate him! Just leave me alone about this! I hate him! I don't love him...I love someone else with all my heart, but he doesn't even know that I love him. I love him and he doesn't know that I'm alive....I mean he knows, but he doesn't know I feel like this like I am now..."

Jackline sighed, "no you don't Asagi. Not against your clan. You don't have that effect on my or Caroline or anyone in the clan....just different clans pretty much."

In school sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next