Red vs Blue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is about project Freelancer, red, blue and everything really! It's pretty cool if you ask me! Everyone who loves RvB join! Or you love any rp's!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:18 am

Shadow sighed, "wish I could just go home." She mumbled and walked to Allison before grabbing her arm and dragging her out. Shadow would do anything to leave.

Allison frowned, "talking to them wouldn't do any good. It doesn't for Peter." She mumbled as she was dragged out. They both went out to the fountain, but she sat down at it and shadow just stood there silently.
Back to top Go down
https://redvsblue.forumotion.net
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

Location : Down Under----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Your bed! LOL!

Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:00 pm

Julius sighed softly and then walked out after them. "I can tell when something is wrong. What is wrong? I might be able to help you both." He spoke.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:42 pm

Shadow stopped dead in her tracks. "No there is something wrong with me. Just with me. I want to go home, but then I don't. Just go back to an abusive past. Ok? Allison is just dragged in."

Allison frowned, "no it's my fault....men are men in our world and shadow.....that's why her name is shadow..."
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

Location : Down Under----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Your bed! LOL!

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:59 pm

Julius looked at them and said "I can help you both get home. I may have to break some rules, but I can help. It also my cost me my life when I get back, but I'm here to help."
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:06 pm

Allison frowned, "I like it here. Speaking of liking I think I should go talk to Peter." She said and went to find Peter.

Shadow looked down, "but I don't want to go home really Julius.....in my world, I lived on te east side and the east side was horrible...my boyfriend went to jail and I don't want to go back....I'm afraid to."
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:53 pm

Julius looked at Shadow and said "Shadow I am here if you want to stay. I will make sure nothing happens to you or Allison. You both are nice and I want you both to stay, but if you would rather go home, I wouldn't mind that. What I am saying is I would go to your world and make sure nothing happens to either of you, my friends."

Peter was in a corner alone and he sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:56 pm

Shadow shook her head, "he's probably out of jail already....I can't go back and I don't want to go back, Julius..ok? I just don't want to go back.."

Allison went to Peter and pulled him out of the corner. "I'm not mad at you."
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:01 pm

Julius nodded and said "Alright."

Peter pulled away and said "S-Stay away. I cause bad things to happen to you. Bad things."
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:05 pm

Shadow walked out with her hands beside her. She was depressed now.

Allison hugged him, "Peter you are the best. I know you'd try to do anything for me."
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:10 pm

Julius watched her and sighed. He looked at himself in the fountain water and sighed softly.

Peter looked at her and then stepped backwards out of the hug.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:19 pm

Shadow stood away from everyone, looking up at the sky. She looked at her dress and pulled a gun into her hand.

Allison stepped back with a few tears in her eyes. "Oh....I see....nice knowing you too." She said and walked out to find shadow. "Julius where did shadow go?"
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:15 pm

Julius shrugged and said sadly "I-I don't know."

Peter watched her leave and sighed sadly.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:18 pm

Allison sighed, "she's probably being suicidal again....her boyfriend made her be almost suicidal..."
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:28 pm

Julius kept looking at his reflection in the fountain and then slapped the water as he sighed. He looked at Allison and said "Then we should go find her, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:30 pm

Allison nodded her head a little bit. "Yeah, before she does something she regrets forever."
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:41 pm

Julius nodded and went to look for Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:55 am

Let's start this one over, I had a good idea lol.
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:56 am

Okay.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:30 pm

Ok, I start?
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:32 pm

Yeah..
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 8:02 am

Allison had followed a rabbit down a whole, but now she was in a whole different place. Not where she was supposed to be. Shadow was luckily with her though. Shadow searched around, there was someone there. Someone here...Stayne and the red queen of course. Shadow didn't know so when she saw the two a little off she gagged and stepped back to Allison. "We need to get home." She whispered to Allison. "I agree." Allison mumbled back. She had seen was shadow saw and it was strange. "Now I wish that white rabbit was here." She mumbled to shadow, as they were walking back the way they came. "Hope they didn't see us." Shadow grumbled.
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:37 pm

Peter was in the shadows watching. Stayne yawned as he watched them as well.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:38 pm

Shadow dragged Allison along. "We don't need to be here. It's your fault I'm here anyways you know. You dragged me." Shadow said. Allison chuckled, "yea yea I know, but now I'm not regretting it because he's a little scary." Shadow frowned, "I have a gun, lets just found our way out of here." She said and dragged Allison along.
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 10:33 am

Julius was outside in the back of the clock tower in the garden. He smiled softly as he looked around. It was peaceful to him.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 10:44 am

Shadow dragged Allison into a total different world. She found someone, which was Julius and she went up to him. "Can you tell us where we are?" She asked. Allison frowned, "that thing was scary."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next