Red vs Blue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is about project Freelancer, red, blue and everything really! It's pretty cool if you ask me! Everyone who loves RvB join! Or you love any rp's!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War and love

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

War and love Empty
PostSubject: War and love   War and love EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:29 pm

Freelancer Texas wrote:
No really specific plot. It's just a story about two young adults falling in love with in the beginning they were the worst enemies you could ever think of. People are stuck in the middle of these two love birds

[size=85]Characters

Kamijo-the demon/vampire
Samantha-the angel
Asagi-demon leader
yuki-bisexual demon/vampire
Aoi-Servant to Kamijo
Uruha-Servant to Kamijo
Ruki-servant to Kamijo
Kai-servant to kamijo
Retia-Samantha's brother

Relashionships in the story

--> girl likes boy <-- boy likes girl
<--> like each other
<3 dating ❤ married/engaged
</3 broken up

Yuki </3 Samantha
Samantha <-- Yuki
Yuki --> Retia
Yuki --> Kamijo

Chapters:

1:Demon of the Night

2:The Start of Living with a Demon[/size]
Back to top Go down
https://redvsblue.forumotion.net
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

War and love Empty
PostSubject: Re: War and love   War and love EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:30 pm

Freelancer Texas wrote:
Chapter one...Demon Of The Night

[size=85]It was very humid out, it had rained and rained for the past weeks. It hadn't allowed humans to go out and socialize as normal. Once the rain had ended humans were out till all hours, even now and the time was eleven pm. The city was the most humid and the most evil place thanks to the demons. The woods is the sweetest place, thanks to the angels ruling the forest. But on one single night one thing would change both worlds forever.
The sun had disappeared as the moon was In full view in the sky. Humns were rushing around after the rain had stopped. One demon man stood on top of a high building, catching snippets of the humans conversations every now and then, mostly when he tried. This night was no different from the silver eyed man, he was hungry and it was time for his hunt. He hadn't thought about a angel coming into town because they never did.
His eyes finally landed on a female girl, human that is. Before he could jump down and sink his sparkly white fangs into the girl's neck a horrible stentch came to his nose. A horrible, horid stentch, the smell of a...angel.
The angel was somewhat small for her age, not that small though. She had just entered the town to keep track of the humans, she was a leader so it was half her job an half her brother, lucifers job. As soon as she entered she caught a stentch of a evil demon, there was a difference. There were evil demon vampires and good demonsc but that was her opinion on the subject.
Her feet moved on the ground, the stars shined in the sky as she walked. They had never shined so bright before , when they did it meant something wonderful or Something terrible would happen, but she didn't notice the stars...yet anyways. The young angel made her way towards where the smell was coming from, but it was to dark so she saw nothing.
The Demons eyes land on the angel as soon as she came to the bottom of The building next to him. It was right by a dark alley, if she chose to go in there he could get a perfect drop on her, perfect! He ran fast over to the building and jumped to the building. He landed on his feet, getting on one knee as his eyes watched the beautiful angel. The demon could have just flown over here instead of jumping because he had wings, but he didn't want to risk ruining his beloved trench coat. So he just jumped.
The angel walked over to the building, laying her hand on the on the corner. Her body tensed up as she stopped. Her eyes travled around once, she knew he was there and he knew that she knew he was there. She didn't look up, it would ruin everything. So instead, she walked into the dark, wet, Mucky, smelly thing the humans called a alley, knowing that the demon would follow her, no matter how prideful he was.
Just like the angel thought, the demon jumped down and followed the angel into the dark alley, hoping to catch her off guard enough to sink his fangs into her neck, but that was only if he was lucky and he felt very lucky right now. "such a beautiful thing you are my dear angel. What is your name, my sweet?" he asked, his voice was calm and beautiful.
The angel kept her back to him, not risking turning around and looking at him. "you're such a..ugly demon. Aren't they supposed to be cute, adorable or something along those lines?" she asked him, smiling as she talked. She could feel his anger as she said that. "your voice is so squeaky, did you know that?" she asked , with a clear smirk on her face as she turned around and faced Kamijo. "my name? My name? My name is Samantha." she told him with a smirk, she was already enjoying this.
Blood boiled inside the demons body. How could she say that?! Demons always worked on their looks, they had to! They had to make themselves look beautiful to catch their prey! No angel has ever called him ugly, every angel thought he was beautiful, that's how he became the best killer and destroyer of the angels. His looks always lured them inside his grasp! But no, no, this angel wasn't lying. She didn't look like she was lying either. He knew she had to be lying, but she wasn't...she wasn't. She was the first who could say that with a straight face! Also, his voice was squeaky? How could his voice be squeaky? That's one thing that lured people to him, so he could kill them. My voice isn't squeaky my dear. My name is Kamijo, so my angel what are you doing here, in demon..territory?" he asked, his silver eyes watching her. "but my dear, you have no room to talk. Your scent his bland, you're features are normal and you skin is pale." he said to her, looking at the Angels armor. So much armor on a pretty little angel. he thought.
A deep growl left the Angels throat. She gripped the end of her sword and snatched it out quickly, pointing it at him. "take that back!" she snarls, her blood boling inside her body and under her skin. "me? I've come to deal with you, Kamijo. My brother has done research on you, I know what your deal is. You kill my kind and I've personally come to deal with you!" she snarls, her brother, for years handsome research on Kamijo.
A evil grin crossed the Demon's face. Her brother..he now knew she had family. He could use this against her, perfect, perfect indeed. He listened to the angel talk until he spoke back to her. "but why my young angel? You know it's true. Your brother? That means I'll have to have a little..chat with him. You don't mind that my sweet, do you? But it doesn't matter if you don't want me to or not." he chuckled lowly, this just got better and better!
A deep, sudden grown came from the angels throat. It was deep, low and angry. Anyone could tell she was terribly iritatted with this demon. She had never been so angry with anyone in her whole entire life! This is why she hated demons mixed with vampires more than regular Demons..after talking to him for a little bit he reminded her about Solomon, her past boyfriend who she was going to marry until he kissed her brother. It freaked her out, she had nothing against it, but it was her brother for crying out loud! "what do you want?" she asked him, not really thrilled that she was talking to him longer than she expected. She never talked to a demon for so long, this had to be a record for her.
The demon still had a grin on his face. He was so thrilled that she was going along with his evil, sinister plan! What could be Better than this? Oh, right, sinking his fangs into her neck. That would be better than just having a sword fight with her. "all I want is a sword fight. You're already giving it to me too." he quickly took his sword out and lunged at her, but the angel quickly blocked it.
Samantha had blocked his blow and slashed her sword back at him, but it was not even a hard hit. She hadn't been trying, not in the mood to fight with him. Suddenly, after she slashed at him she put her sword away and shook her head. "sorry, but no. I have no need to fight with a disgraceful, pathetic demon." she turned around and left the alley, going back towards the woods.
That had really angered Kamijo. He let out a hiss and turned around. He walked out of the alley and found the girl he had layed eyes on at first. He pulled her into the shadows after a few moments, sinking his fangs into her neck. She tasted very good, only because she had regrets and pain. It was perfect. He licked his lips and dropped the body before he walked back to the alley he had seen the angel at.
Before Samantha went home, something stopped her from leaving. She didn't know what, but it was just something in her mind, in her soul, in her chest that wanted her to go back to the demon, but what it was was a mystery to her. But with that aside, she turned around and went back to the dark alley, seeing the silver eyes waiting for her to return, but that's when she was attacked straight away.
Kamijo ran at her, slamming his sword into her arm. He grinned as blood ran down the Angels arm. He loved the smell of her blood, it was sweet, full of excitement, way better than a normal humans blood. But that's what made Angels and humans different, other than the obvious though. He than slashed the angels hand, so she wasn't able to pick up her sword until her hand healed, but then he slashed the other so she couldn't use that hand either.
A scream left the girls mouth as she fell over. Luckily, her gloves healed and her hands healed, but the hands healed into scars instead of the normal thing. She scrambled behind Kamijo, leaving her sword on the ground. "w-what do you want from me?" she asked Kamijo, mostly in a scared type whisper more than her normal voice because she was quite scared.
Kamijo slammed her against the wall, holding her arms to the wall, his knee in her stomach to keep her still. He looked the reminder of the blood off her gloved, armored hands. He smiled, her blood was better than he ever imagined! "you and I are going to make a contract or you will lose your family forever. I will kill them personally, my dear angel. What do you say?" he asked. No matter how prideful she was, she would agree just to save her family and friends.
Samantha looked down, she was no other choice than to agree. "fine. What's in it for me and whats in it for you?" she asked suddenly.[/size]
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

War and love Empty
PostSubject: Re: War and love   War and love EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:31 pm

Freelancer Texas wrote:
Chapter two...The Start of Living with a Demon

[size=85]A grin was plastered all upon kamijo's face Samantha had asked that. He didnt know what he enjoyed more, the girl quivering, begging him not to hurt her beautiful brother and friends. He would hurt them, but it wasn't part of the deal. He always kept his promises, always. "you must come and live with me for a month, I do what I want with you, make you work or lock you in a cell. For that I will not lay a finger on your beloved friends and brother. Do we have a deal angel?" those words rang in samantha's head now.
The thoughts of those words rang in her mind, giving off a terrible warning, but the question was, what's the warning? Was it to beware of Kamijo? Or was it the most of things could happen when you never even expected it? She let out a small sigh, looking Kamijo right in his silver eyes. "we have a deal, Demon. You will honor it or face the problems that come to you."
With a roll of his silver eyes he stepped back from Samantha. Could she really think he was such a idiot that he wouldn't know he couldn't break a contract?! "I know angel!" he snarled at her. He snapped and a contract unfolded in between them both. "put a drop of blood on this, that's how you sign it angel." he spoke harsh to her, not letting her get the best of him this easily, not this early in his little plan to win her. He then cut his wrist and dropped blood on it before licking his wrist and closing the wound, turning his head to Samantha. "would you like some help angel?" he asked her.
Samantha gave a small huffing sound. She didn't wan to be treated like a child because she wasn't and she hated that he kept calling her angel! It wasn't right. "no miss. I can do this miss." she teased him and cut her arm, letting a few drops drop before she made it heal. She looked at Kamijo and gritted her teeth slightly. She wished this month would quickly be up.
He grinned as he looked down at his new angel. His angel! She was his for a whole month and he couldn't wait for it to start tomorrow. "my angel, I'm coming back for you tomorrow. Go home and get some rest, be here at this time now. If you aren't I attack your friends and family. Good bye for now my sweet." he quickly disappeared into the shadows.
Samantha let out a small sigh as she watched him leave before her very eyes. She turned around and walked to the wall where she sat down on the ground. She didn't feel like going home. Lucifer would ask her what was wrong and she couldn't lie to lucifer like that. So she just stayed in the alley, sitting there as she waited for kamijo's return once again she had lost because of friends an family.

--------------
24 hours go by

Kamijo returned at the same time as he left Samantha last night. He saw her sitting on the cold ground and he let out a small sigh. He hated her, but he hated seeing her freezing like this so the least he could do was take her away from this dirty alley. He shuffled his feet over to her and kneeled beside her, holding a dark black, gloved hand out to the girl. "I told you you could go home, but oh we'll. Ready to go?" he asked, waiting for her to take his hand so they could leave. He wasn't going to let her fly alone, she was tired, cold and he didn't want her to kill herself. If he chose to kill her that would be his job.
The angel was half asleep and half awake when he had arrived. She raised her head to look at him as she let out a small sigh. She only didn't go home because she didn't want lucifer asking questions. "I didn't want my brother asking questions. Yeah, i'm ready to get this over with." she grumbled and took his hand as he pulled her up against him and she looked down.
Kamijo didn't have his shirt so his black dark wings folded out and around them. Black feathers floated everywhere as he launched himself into the sky. He flew towards the manor. It took no time at all to get there. He landed and put Samantha down, looking at her with a sly smile. "my servants will show you around and to your room. I'll come get you when it's time to eat my little angel. If they cause you trouble I'll be in somewhere in the manor." He told her before walking off and in through the doors to the manor.
A boy, well not much of a boy, came out of the house and over to Samantha. He looked at her, he could tell she was still hurt even though she wouldn't show it she was still very badly hurt. He finally began to speak to her in a soft sweet tone. "hello, I'm ruki. Well everyone calls me ruki, ruki isn't my real name, but I'd like for you to call me ruki." he gave her a small smile as he walked back in, knowing she would follow.
Samantha let out a small sigh before following ruki inside. She didn't understand why he was being nice to her. Wasn't he supposed to be mean like Kamijo or were people like him sweet? That terribly confused her. "oh ok. Hi, ruki. I'm Samantha. It's nice to meet you." she gave him a small smile as ruki shut the door behind them both once they were inside. She sighed as she looked at ruki. "who takes me to my room?" she mumbled, lowly. She wanted to go home now. She was very upset about having to stay here.
Aoi came up to her and shook her hand forcefully. He always did that. He then took his hat off his head and bowed to her with a smile. "I will. Everyone calls me aoi. It's nice to meet you, lady Samantha. I've never met a head angel before." he gave a small smile to her. He looked at ruki and waved him off. Aoi was head so he could boss them around, he had been there first so he could. He started walking up the stairs. "Kamijo asks that you stay in his room." Aoi told her, knowing she would freak out and scream at him about having to stay in Kamijo's room. He hated Kamijo like Samantha did, but understood that she hated him more than he did.
Samantha's eyes go wide. She didn't want to stay in his room at all. "why should I?" she asked Aoi. She followed him up the stairs. She was very scared and uneasy about this. What could make it even worse? That's what scared her. If things got worse she would have to run away and go back home, no matter what the contract said. But the thing is, if a angel made a contract with a demon they had to go by it until the contract ended. "I don't want to share a room with him! I have my rights as a angel!" she yelled, mostly to herself and not Aoi. She knew he wouldn't care.
Aoi sighed as he walked up to the room and opened the door. I know miss Samantha. No angel wants to share a room with a demon vampire like himself, but it happens every now and then. But you are the only female angel who is here to stay with him. We won't let him hurt you, promise. Anyways, Kamijo expects you clean, bathed, dressed and ready for you to sleep by ten pm." he gave a small bow as he left towards the stairs to make dinner for servants and her. "dinner will be ready in a hour, I'll come get you when it's time to eat Samantha." he bowed again and went down the stairs. He knew she knew that there were clothes in the room.
Samantha let out a small sigh as she walked into the room. She got ready for dinner, everything she knew she had to do, what Aoi told her as well. She sighed and pulled a blue robe over a pink night gown. She sat down on the bed and waited for Aoi or ruki to come get her for dinner. She knew Kamijo would be there so she would stay away from him while she ate. Sit at the other side of the table. So now she just waited.

-------------
Hour goes by

A hour went by as a man knocked on the door. It was Kai. Samantha hasn't met Kai yet. She raised her head and went to the door and opened it. "hi. Guessing dinner is ready." she whispered and walked out of the room with Kai following behind her. She let out a small sigh as she walked to the stairs, things were already getting worse as it is.
"I'm Kai." he told her as he walked down the stairs. He figured that she wouldn't care who he was because no many people did care who he was and with that, he walked down the stairs with Samantha now following behind him.
"nice to meet you, Kai. I'm Samantha." she gave a small smile as she walked down the stairs. She walked into the dinning room as she looked over at Kamijo, ruki, Aoi, Uruha and Kai. She wasn't liking this. But luckily Kamijo was at one side so she sat all the way at the other side of the table, not wanting to talk to him right now. It was because of him that she was stuck here.
Kamijo looked over at Samantha as he snapped. Uruha came over and poured Samantha a glass of wine as Kamijo was smiling for some odd reason. He had nothing to smile about, but then again he did because he had a angel sitting in his house, talking to him. "it's the best wine I have, just for you Samantha. I also hope you like dinner. Uruha made it himself." he gave a grin as he talked to her. He loved talking to her. She always seemed so happy, but he knew she wasn't.
Samantha rolled her eyes slightly. She didn't want anything to do with him right now. She just wished he woul leave her alone. "why won't you just leave me alone? And I probably would like it because he made it and you didn't make it. I wouldn't like it if you made it. You might try and poison me!" Samantha hissed lowly, gritting her teeth, but then she stopped gritting her teeth. She didn't want to ruin her teeth.
"my darling angel, I wouldn't hurt you. I wouldn't risk it and you know that. Don't play innocent. If you cooked you probably would try and kill me too, but who wouldn't try to? They would be jealous because i'm..gorgeous." he smirks, waiting see what she would say about that. It was always amazed him everytime she said nothing, he knew she was lying. She was always lying about everything. He had relised that when he started reading more about her, she was a amazing angel. Her father was the leader, she had a brother, her mother died for some reason so he didn't know what she died from..but he would find out. He always knew everything or at least ended up knowing everything.
Samantha rolled her eyes as she didn't want to admit it..he was beautiful, but he was not gorgeous. She wasn't in love with him either. She hated him a lot, more than any angel could Hate a demon, more than anything really. She looked at him, he had a look in his eyes. A determinated look. She didn't know what for, but she knew he was going to go digging around in her past. [/size]

WIP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

War and love Empty
PostSubject: Re: War and love   War and love Empty

Back to top Go down

War and love
Page 1 of 1