Red vs Blue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is about project Freelancer, red, blue and everything really! It's pretty cool if you ask me! Everyone who loves RvB join! Or you love any rp's!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

Location : Down Under----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Your bed! LOL!

Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:31 pm

Peter hugged Allison and smiled. He then kissed her cheek and said "Hello my sweet."

Julius nodded and started to introduce people.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:34 pm

Allison looked around, "can some pry him off of me please?"

Shadow sighed, before laughing a little. "Allison you asked for that because you made me come."
Back to top Go down
https://redvsblue.forumotion.net
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

Location : Down Under----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Your bed! LOL!

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:42 pm

"Peter!" The queen yelled out.

Peter let go of Allison and took off to the queen.

Julius smiled and then said "This is Blood, Elliot, The Bloody Twins, Dee and Dum, Boris the cat, Nightmare, and then Gray. He is my assistant."
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:44 pm

Allison brushed her dress off. "I think he squeezed me to death..." She mumbled. "What about that guy outside? What was his name shadow?"

Shadow looked up, "for once I know, he seems like an idiot....ace was his name I think."
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:59 pm

"Ah yes I forgot about Ace. He is a knave of hearts. Be careful around him." Julius said.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:03 pm

Shadow and Allison walked to the rail and stood there. "We will be...or shadow can just do what she wants to him."

Shadow rolled her eyes, "I'm not attacking someone."

(Probably when ace and Peter go st it about Allison and shadow...well falls over the rail lol.(
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:06 pm

--Yeah and Julius could save Shadow and Blood could save Allison.--

Ace walked up to Shadow and Allison and said "Hello Mi'Ladies." He then bowed to them.

"Peter away my love and her friend Ace!" Peter spoke.

Julius sighed and watched.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:09 pm

Yeppers

Shadow and Allison both turned around and looked from Peter to ace. "Does he have to not call is by our names? I don't like being referred to as Allison's friend." Shadow grumbled.

Allison nodded and gave a small smile. "Hi." She looked at Peter and then ace. "Must not be good."
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:18 pm

"Hello Allison. And correct me if I am wrong, Shadow right?" Ace said as Peter shot at him. Ace then took Allison by the waist and jumped upon one of the light things.

"Give her back Ace!" Peter shouted and then shot at him again.

Julius sighed as he watched.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:21 pm

Allison struggled, then she saw shadow fall over the rail. "Shadow! Out me down and stop shooting at him because you might kill me!"

Shadow fell over the rail, grabbing a hold of it as she shut her eyes tightly. "Now I'm going to kill you both." She said with a shaky voice.
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:42 pm

Julius jumped down over the rail and then landed upon his feet and fixed his suit. "Shadow drop. I'll catch you I promise." He spoke.

Ace jumped to another one and then put Allison behind him. Peter jumped on the first on and then moved to the second on quickly.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:04 am

Shadow whined, "alright Julius." She looked up at Allison. "Yea, I still have it, but you aren't getting it any time soon!" She said and let go. She was soon in Julius arms. "Guess I was in that position, but Allison isn't yet..." She said and kept her eyes shut all together. "I'm not dead am I?"

Allison was shaking a little bit. She was scared. "Shadow do you still have your gun with you?" She called down as she was shaking. "We'll! I think I might die!"
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:44 pm

Julius chuckled and said "No you are not."

Blood looked up and sighed. He walked towards where Allison was.

Ace backed up and then accidentally pushed Allison over.

Peter gasped as tried to reach for her.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:48 pm

Shadow opened an guy. "Thank god. Thank you Julius."

Allison screamed. She grabbed the edge of a little pole that had a flag like thing on it. "This is the forth one."
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:50 pm

Blood stood under Allison and said "I will catch you Allison."

Julius smiled and said "You are welcome." He then looked at Blood.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:53 pm

Allison hardly even knew blood, but trsted him more than Peter so she let go, landing soon in bloods arms. "I-I'm gonna kill him."

Shadow rubbed her head, "thank god we are both ok.,"
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:55 pm

Blood looked at Allison and placed her upon her feet and asked "Are you alright?"

Julius placed Shadow upon her feet and said "I need to take care of a bunny. I will be right back."
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:58 pm

Allison was shaking a little bit. "Yea I'm fine...thanks." She said and sighed a little bit. "Those two would make a good couple."

Shadow grabbed Julius's shoulder. "No I think Allison should and I should. We are the ones he almost, they both almost killed and I want to see how they like being shot at by me."
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:02 pm

Blood nodded and said "I think they would be great together."

Julius nodded and said "Be careful, Ace, he only uses a sword and is quick at moving and not getting shot."
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:04 pm

Alison chuckled, "be better than Peter messing with me..seems shadow is going to take it to her own hands."

Shadow grabbed two of her guns. "He hasn't met me yet." She said and went back up to Peter and ace. "You both are dead meat." She pointed a gun at them both. "But I won't kill you."
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:06 pm

Ace smiled and then waited.

Peter gulped and fell to his knees. "Please don't!" He squealed.

Julius walked up and watched, laughing at Peter.

Blood nodded and said "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:09 pm

Shadow looke at ace, "think this is funny do we?" She asked, her voice filling with anger as she looke at Peter and sighed. "You owe Allison and myself an apology. What would you do if she had died?"

Allison sighed, "ace has sometbing coming for him."
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:15 pm

"I'm sorry." Ace said as he looked at her and then to Allison.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Peter squealed again.

Julius smiled as he watched.

Blood nodded and said "I can see that."
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:02 am

Shadow out her guns away. "That wasn't so hard was it? Peter, let me give you some advice, don't chance someone ink that thing."

Allison watched, "now I see why shadow doesn't come to these...
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 9:47 pm

Julius walked over to them and then looked at Ace and Peter. He gave them the stick eye that tells them to leave.

Peter jumped to his feet nodding as he left.

Ace just walked away.

Blood looked at Jackline and then said "Well I am sorry what has happened just now. I will make sure I talk to that rabbit and that Knave of Hearts."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next