Red vs Blue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is about project Freelancer, red, blue and everything really! It's pretty cool if you ask me! Everyone who loves RvB join! Or you love any rp's!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:58 pm

Shadow smiled and looked at Julius, then down.
Allison laughed, "awkward."
Back to top Go down
https://redvsblue.forumotion.net
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

Location : Down Under----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Your bed! LOL!

Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:00 pm

Julius yawned as the queen's castle appeared in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:02 pm

Allison blinked, "huge."
Shadow nodded, "yeah I agree."
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

Location : Down Under----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Your bed! LOL!

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:09 pm

Julius nodded and said "The queen is kind of spoiled."
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:19 pm

Shadow sighed, "I can tell."
Allison elbowed her, "shadow."
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:20 pm

Julius chuckled and said "Don't worry about that. But never that that in front of her."
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:23 pm

Shadow frowned, "like I said, I keep my emotions and my comments to myself."
Allison nodded and followed.
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:24 pm

"Alright." Julius said as he walked towards the door to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:28 pm

Shadow followed as she looked down.
Allison frowned, "don't be nervous shadow."
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:30 pm

Julius opened the door and said "Ladies first."
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:32 pm

Allison walked in, dragging shadow. "Shadow come on."
Shadow whined, "if I dance you have to!"
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:34 pm

Julius chuckled as he walked in after them.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:38 pm

Shadow looked around, "wow...well Allison I hope Peter isn't here, I'm joking he isn't that bad. Rabbits aren't evil."

Allison laughed, "see! She can't hurt a fly even though she's evil someone's and cold...not always."
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:42 pm

Julius chuckled again as he followed them into the ball room.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:45 pm

Shadow gulped as they went in, "maybe I don't want to do this after all..."

Allison looke at shadow, "you have to."
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:56 pm

Julius looked at Shadow and placed his hand upon her shoulder. "Don't worry I will stay by your side the whole time if you want me too."
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:58 pm

Shadow looked at him, "I meant I wasn't dancing....I am not at all."
Allison chuckled, "where do we go now? Because not many people are here...that I know."

(Should the same thing happen to Allison like the show? Maybe involving shadow too? Lol!
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:01 pm

"Lets go over to Blood and everyone else." Julius said.

--yeah!!--
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:01 pm

(How should shadow be involved?)

Allison sighed and nodded, "lead the way."

Shadow whined a little bit, but nodded.
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:10 pm

Julius nodded and then headed that way.

--Idk thought..--
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:12 pm

(Hm....maybe shadow gets pushed over the rail through all this as ace pretty much matches Allison. Lol!

Allison walked up to them with shadow behind her.
Shadow looked down, "this is just...." She looked at Julius them allison.
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:16 pm

--Okay--

Julius looked at them and said "Hello gentlemen."
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:18 pm

Allison looked at them, "thank god. So far no Peter..." She chuckled and rubbe the back of her neck.

Shadow looked up and at Allison. "He isn't that bad....maybe he is..."
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:21 pm

"Allison!" Peter spoke loudly.

"I guess you spoke to soon." Julius said.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:23 pm

Allison whined a little and turned around and looked at Peter. "Hi Peter."

Shadow looked at Julius, "maybe you should introduce everyone so I know who I shouldn't yell at because something will end up going wrong and if someone breaks sometbing I won't be to blame."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next