Red vs Blue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is about project Freelancer, red, blue and everything really! It's pretty cool if you ask me! Everyone who loves RvB join! Or you love any rp's!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:43 pm

Allison looked at him, "you have to deal with him...."

Shadow walked through the snow with her black hair over her eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://redvsblue.forumotion.net
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

Location : Down Under----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Your bed! LOL!

Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:45 pm

julius chuckled and said "It is fine."

Peter turned into a small white rabbit and hopped over to Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:47 pm

Allison smiled, "are you sure? It's funny."

Shadow kneeled down and looked at the rabbit, smiling a little bit. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

Location : Down Under----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Your bed! LOL!

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:50 pm

"I'm sure Ms. Allison." Julius said softly.

Peter stood up on his back legs and then acted as if he was smelling her. He then cocked his head.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:53 pm

Allison shook her head. "Don't call me ms. Please don't."

Shadow smiled and picked Peter up. She knew what she was doing. "Haven't seem a white rabbit since I was a kid." She mumbled and smiled.
(Shadow isn't hating on Peter!)
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:55 pm

"I am completely sorry." Julius said.

Peter tried to get out of Shadow's grip.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:57 pm

Allison looked at him, "you're probably the most polite person I've ever met..."

Shadow checked her watch, putting Peter down. "Shoot I have to go." She said mumbled and rushed back towards her house. "Coming little guy?"
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:00 pm

Julius smiled and blushed a little. He looked backwards and said "Well thank you."

Peter looked at Shadow and then hopped after her.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:03 pm

Allison looked at him and smiled, "I should probably go look around...bye Julius." She said and walked out.

Shadow walked back into her house and let Peter in before shutting it. She had a fire good and it was warm, shadow was freezing.
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:06 pm

Julius nodded as he went to his office.

Peter shook off some snow and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:10 pm

Allison looked for someone to talk to.

Shadow went back to her piano and started picking papers up.
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:11 pm

Blood walked out of his house so he could go find Elliot and the twins.

Peter watched her.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:14 pm

Allison bumped straight into blood and stepped back. "Sorry."

Shadow looked at Peter. "So where is my friend?"
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:17 pm

"It is okay." Blood said as he looked at her.

Peter jumped to the door and wanted her to follow.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:26 pm

Allison rubbed her arm and went around.

Shadow sighed and opened the door, following Peter.
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:28 pm

Blood watched her and then went off to find who he he was looking for.

Peter hopped quickly towards the hole.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:33 pm

Allison stopped and turned around, "shoot...shadow.."

Shadow came to the hole and looked down it. "Wow...."
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:35 pm

Julius yawned as he got up. He knew that Peter was bringing another person in here.

Peter moved backwards and then jumped, hitting her butt with his paws, which he pushed her forward.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:37 pm

Allison rushed past blood. "Shadow!" She yelled and rushed forward.

Shadow screamed. She landed on her feet on the ground. "ALLISON! What the h*ll is going on!" She said, furious that she was boiling mad and she had her hand on her gun.
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:41 pm

Peter jumped into the hole as his human self, but hiding his ears this time.

Julius looked at them and waited.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:49 pm

Shadow frowned, "stupid rabbit.

Jackline laughed.
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:51 pm

Peter landed and then took off running to Allison. "I-I brought you your friend. Are you happy now?" He said softly.

Julius walked over to Shadow and said "I am sorry for the stupid rabbit. Please forgive him. He is only trying to make Allison feel better."
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:02 am

Shadow didn't look happy, but she kept her emotions bottled up always. "I wasn't going to hit him so just leave me alone." She looked at Allison.

Allison looked at Peter. "Peter.....I was happy before. But you can't just bring people down here I know to make me happy because either way I am happy..." She looked at shadow. "Sorry shadow....Julius she wasn't planning on it, shadow keeps her emotions bottled up so she doesn't end up hurting someone. She can be calm, but she is just...a little....off..."

Shadow pushed her glasses up, "no, I'm not off....I'm just tired. I was trudging through snow for the last hour and a half."
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:37 pm

Julius nodded and then walked over to Peter. He grabbed Peter's ears and walked over to the edge of the balcony. He hung him over and said "Good day Peter." He then let go.

Peter sighed as he fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:42 pm

Shadow looked at Allison. "That's worse than what I was planning to do to that thing."

Allison looked at Julius, "and you told shadow not to be harsh." She laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next