Red vs Blue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is about project Freelancer, red, blue and everything really! It's pretty cool if you ask me! Everyone who loves RvB join! Or you love any rp's!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

Location : Down Under----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Your bed! LOL!

Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:55 pm

"Now you must play the game." Peter said with a smile. "You can be with me now." He added.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:57 pm

Allison stepped back once, clentching her hand. "You.....be with you?! What are you talking about? You just kissed me for no reason! Why do you figure that?!0
Back to top Go down
https://redvsblue.forumotion.net
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

Location : Down Under----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Your bed! LOL!

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:02 pm

Julius walked over to them an kicked peter's feet out from under him. "Sorry about Peter Ms. I am Julius Montrey. I will take you away from here for now."

Peter laid on the ground and said "No! My Allison!"
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:07 pm

Allison looked at Julius. "I'm Allison.....yeah I think.....I should go, this is getting awkward... I'm guessing he's obsessed with me right?"
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:09 pm

Julius nodded as he headed into the clock tower.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:10 pm

Allison looked down at Peter. "Bye Peter.." She said and followed behind Julius. "What's wrong with him? Why obsessed with me?"
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:19 pm

"Yes he is." Julius said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:23 pm

Allison sighed, "great." She grumbled. "This is why he kidnapped me I'm guessing even though I hardly know him."
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:24 pm

"Yes I am guessing the same thing." Julius said as he looked at her, then forward.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:25 pm

Allison sighed, "thanks though. I appreciate you shutting him up....I thought I was going to hit him..." She chuckled a little.
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:34 pm

"You could have. I wouldn't mind." Julius said as he looked up.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:37 pm

Allison smiled, "I could have...I don't think you really like him."
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:42 pm

"I do not like Peter. I hate him with a passion." Julius spoke.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm

Allison chuckled, "I don't blame you....so this game...how do I... I guess how do I leave?0
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:47 pm

"You have to fill up this vile and drink it, then you can go home." Julius said. "But it only works when you interact with people." He added.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:48 pm

Allison sighed, "alright....as long as I don't have to talk to Peter ill be fine."
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:50 pm

"I do not think is it that easy." Julius said and then opened a door for her room.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:55 pm

Jackline sighed, "what else?" She asked with a soft tone. "I have to talk to him?"
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:57 pm

"No, unless he starts to be annoying, then say something to him or have him go do something that will never be taken care of." Julius said.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:59 pm

(I think they should have a ball when shadow arrives or ISS kidnapped as I say.)

Allison sighed, "I really wish shadow was here....but I guess I have I put up with him."
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:04 pm

Peter could here her and he went after who she said.

"Well she could be safe than be here. This place is not safe at all thought." Julius spoke.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:06 pm

Shadow was in her house, playing the piano quietly.

Allison looked at Julius, "you don't know shadow...she is dangerous when she wants to be even though she's the sweetest thing."
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:08 pm

Julius nodded and said "Alright."

Peter arrived at the real world.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:12 pm

Allison sighed, "but I do feel a little bad."

Shadow grabbed her jacket, it was December twenty eight. She slippe her jacket on an turned the lights off, going outside.
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:41 pm

"Why do you feel bad?" Julius asked softly.

Peter looked around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next