Red vs Blue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is about project Freelancer, red, blue and everything really! It's pretty cool if you ask me! Everyone who loves RvB join! Or you love any rp's!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:15 pm

Ash looked up at Peter. "You won't be soon, trust me. Shadow will end up dragging you don't here if you don't tell her why they both are here...I'm just guessing."
Back to top Go down
https://redvsblue.forumotion.net
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

Location : Down Under----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Your bed! LOL!

Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:04 pm

"She'll have to catch me to get me down." Peter said as he took off and started to jump from tree to tree.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:11 pm

Allison sighe as shadow grabbed peters ankle and yanked him down. Allison sighed, "you asked for it you know." She said an laughed. Ash sighed, "I saw this guy watching me when arrived..,.he had a eye patch which seems silly." She said and rubbed her head.
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

Location : Down Under----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Your bed! LOL!

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:38 pm

"Let go! Let go!" Peter yelled as he tried to get away.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:45 pm

Ash watched, "she won't let go until you tell her why you know."
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:54 pm

"What do you mean?! Just let me go!" Peter yelled.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:08 pm

Shadow frowned, "why did you being Allison and i Here?!"
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:37 pm

"C-Cause I was told to! A-A man in black told me to! I-I never got his name or seen his face!" Petter said as he kept trying to get away.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:42 pm

Ash grabbed Peter and helped him up, "a man in black? Sort of long hair?" She asked with a frightening tone. "I think he wanted you two, because he knew I'd come to get you two...GREAT!" She said and walked from them. Shadow gulped, "maybe we should go tell Julius."
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:50 pm

"J-Julius is the one who can help. Him and Blood." Peter said as he moved away from them all.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:55 pm

Allison sighed, "thank you Peter." She said as she walked away. She walked intl the clock tower. "Julius can we have some help?" She called. "Our friend is here....and she saw him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1   Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1 - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alice in the country of hearts, Is Love Forever?(and for a rabbit?) 1x1
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9