Red vs Blue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is about project Freelancer, red, blue and everything really! It's pretty cool if you ask me! Everyone who loves RvB join! Or you love any rp's!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twilight volturi semi-lit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

Twilight volturi semi-lit Empty
PostSubject: Twilight volturi semi-lit   Twilight volturi semi-lit EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:58 pm

A paragraph or more!

Ok so I love the volturi and love making rps about the volturi! This is the modern age. So the three have not been married yet so lets just get that out of the way and lets continue on. Hunters have entered the land of volteria and things could not be worse! But they do end up getting worse. It's the saint Marcus day festival and a vampire had been killed that morning. During the festival a letter is sent out and given to many people for this tour, even the ones being this killing, but once they are there and the doors are locked, the feeding begins. Once the leader of the group is attacked and about to be killed the truth comes out...

Your charries

Aro
Marcus
Caius
Felix
Demetri
Alec

Mine:

Ash
Riley
Jackie
Shadow
Falan
Sasha
Back to top Go down
https://redvsblue.forumotion.net
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

Location : Down Under----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Your bed! LOL!

PostSubject: Re: Twilight volturi semi-lit   Twilight volturi semi-lit EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 8:59 pm

Okay.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Twilight volturi semi-lit   Twilight volturi semi-lit EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:06 pm

Hey you're on!!! Ok so want to start?
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

Location : Down Under----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Your bed! LOL!

PostSubject: Re: Twilight volturi semi-lit   Twilight volturi semi-lit EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:36 pm

Yeah.. You can start first.. I'm not really good at that..
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Twilight volturi semi-lit   Twilight volturi semi-lit EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:44 pm

Alright I will. Day of the festival right?
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Twilight volturi semi-lit   Twilight volturi semi-lit EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:45 pm

Yeah..
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Twilight volturi semi-lit   Twilight volturi semi-lit EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:58 pm

I'll write something now.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Twilight volturi semi-lit   Twilight volturi semi-lit EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:17 pm

A letter had came to ash day before the festvial she loved oh so very much! She smiled as she found out Riley, Jackie, Sasha, falan and shadow had gotten the same letter. They all were dressed in the red robes as well. On the same day they all met up at the doors. They were going on a tour that was supposed to go everywhere. They would meet the rulers of volteria, but ash had a terrible feeling she could feel in her bones. They followed a group of people inside, the doors to the main room were opened and then shut once all the humans were inside, including the six and ash got a worse feeling. "Not good...I knew this would happen when we got they stupid letter." Ash looked over her shoulder, they couldn't get out now. Riley stepped back beside ash. Ash stepped back, but one of them grabbed her shoulders and smirks. "Aro, this one. She's the little leader of the group...I'm positive.." He said and shoved ash forward, "stand before him coward!" He snapped. Ash looked back at the vampire. "No." She said plainly and when it ran at her she flipped it over her, "did you not here me? I said...NO! I don't stand before people like that." She said and when he tried to grab her ankle she kicked him away from her and she looked at Aro, "I don't stand before people nor do I take orders from them." She walked back to her group, the other humans watching her with ah. Ash stood there in front of her group, "but yeah I'm the leader, and another thing if you kill you are no better than us." She said and looked at shadow. Shadow smiled a little and nodded saying they were ready. Ash then looked back, "next time I'll kill your vampire so keep him away from me. Got it?" She asked, keeping her arms crossed as she heard people scream vampires and she chuckled softly. She loved this.

)thinking Aro should be the one to attack ash.)
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Twilight volturi semi-lit   Twilight volturi semi-lit EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:36 pm

Aro yawned and then nodded to everyone. Alex and Felix smiled brightly and then headed for the other humans. Jane and Demetri walked forward towards the humans as well. Marcus sighed as he went for a human himself. Caius did nothing. He liked blood, but he did not like to drink it from live humans.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Twilight volturi semi-lit   Twilight volturi semi-lit EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:40 pm

Ash watche as she went for the door, but she was grabbed and dragged back towards the middle of the room, she was kicking like mad. Riley Jackie Sasha and falan watched as they moved back at well. Falan watched ash, "ash just kick him in the gut or something!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Twilight volturi semi-lit   Twilight volturi semi-lit EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:42 pm

-The man in the black?-

Peter watched and tried to get away all together.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Twilight volturi semi-lit   Twilight volturi semi-lit EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:45 pm

Wrong rp lol!
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

PostSubject: Re: Twilight volturi semi-lit   Twilight volturi semi-lit EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:51 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Twilight volturi semi-lit   Twilight volturi semi-lit EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:58 pm

Ash watche as she went for the door, but she was grabbed and dragged back towards the middle of the room, she was kicking like mad. Riley Jackie Sasha and falan watched as they moved back at well. Falan watched ash, "ash just kick him in the gut or something!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight volturi semi-lit   Twilight volturi semi-lit Empty

Back to top Go down

Twilight volturi semi-lit
Page 1 of 1