Red vs Blue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is about project Freelancer, red, blue and everything really! It's pretty cool if you ask me! Everyone who loves RvB join! Or you love any rp's!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN Empty
PostSubject: My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN   My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:40 am

Plot
It is somewhere in a far away future and scientists are able to do so many things, including mutating themselves and others, yet it is prohibited to expiriment on humans. You have always been able to live your life normally. in slight fear of the capability of those scientists who might be living right next to you but then disaster strikes! On a day, you are kidnapped by one of these scientists and brought to their so-called area 51. You know that if you don't escape quickly, you'll die!
Of course, these scientists have a reason for kidnapping you. They need to expiriment on humans for a certain goal, a goal only their leader knows and their leader is only known as 'Illuminati' and only seen as a man in a white labcoat with a white mask and half black, half orange hair. His black gloves are covered in blood, his words are wisdom itself but his heart holds a sadnes of which he is uncapable of bearing. Can the scientists help him to get his goals or will everything be in vain?

You
you are either a kidnapped human or a scientis who helps this 'Illuminati' man. As a hostage, you are a normal human and you may choose everything else. Your objective is, of course, to survive and get out. As a scientist, you have a ranking and you need to listen to the 'Illuminati'. You can be a different species than human, such as vampire or werewolf or neko.

Rules
- Site rules;
- Make good use of the ability to timeskip;
- Semi lit, so more than three lines and correct grammar. We all understand a WB and if English is not your native language, but please try;
- Respect eachother;
- Use something to show that you're talking OOC;
- If you make more than one char, be sure that you can handle them all;
- Don't ignore people and give recaps;
- I have all right to reject your character or throw you out of the RP if we have a good reason;
- Respect eachother like you respect yourself;
- Don't just make a char and never come back;
- No powerplaying/godmodding;
- use my form;
- I may add more if I find it neccesairy;

Forms
For the scientists:
Code:

Name:
Speciality:
Other significant tasks:
Looks:
Personality:
Family:
History:
Lover:
Ohter:

For the kidnapped:
Code:

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Family:
History:
Lover:
Job:
Other:

I believe that's all. I will add my characters soon. PM me for questions.

Scientists:
Male or Female/ Age/ Speciality/ Other Tasks/ Lover
Illuminati/ Unknown/ Human Body/ Leader/ Unknown
Kouji Destiny Malice/ 23/ Human brain/ Test Subject/ None
Selonize Radar/ 33/Tech-mutating/Designing technology/ None

Kidnapped
Male or Female/ Age/ Lover
Rae Clockwork/ 25/ None
Samantha Jane Bell/ 27/ None
Danielle (Dani) Right/ 25/ None
Ryouga/ 19/ None
Reita/ 19/ None

Last edited by Yomi Aino on Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN   My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:40 am

Name: 'Illuminati'
Speciality: The human body.
Other significant tasks: He is the leader of the scientists.
Looks: The only thing you know about him is that he wears a labcoat that reachesthe ground, always closed, a white mask and black gloves. His hair is half orange and half black, reaches to his waist and is quite curly.
Personality: He is a very strict man, as far as you know and he can never be surprised. Everything he does, he makes diagrams of and he is very ordened, except for his room where it is always chaos. He does not want to be with a lot of people at the same time and he will do anythign to reach his goals.
Family: Unknown
History: All that you know is that it is very, very sad.
Lover: Unknown
Ohter: Unknown

Name: Kouji Destiny Malice
Speciality: The human mind. (Psychology, etc)
Other significant tasks: He is a test subject.
Looks: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Personality: Kouji is very childish, cheerful and random. He has things that he wants a certain way and if someone alters something from his desk, he will freak out. When two people argue, he will start to scream and when he is scared, he needs to be held by someone with a very calm nature. He will notice very small changes in details in rooms, and sometimes just stares into blank space.
Family: All of his family is dead.
History: He has had a lab accident and has hit his head so that he is entirely sane anymore.
Lover: None but he's bisexual.
Ohter: He used to work in the nightclub he owns and sometimes still goes there.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN   My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:43 am

❤Hi!❤

Name:Samantha Jane Bell
Looks:she usually wears a tank top usually and jean shorts, that's usually all. Sh has silver eyes and usually wears glasses when she writes, but that's only when.
Personality:she's sweet and always has been. She doesn't talk a lot so that would be one flaw about her not talking a lot. She is quiet, she has always been quiet. She can be quite rude when someone messes with her or her friends so you will be disrespected then.
Family:no, they all had died when she was younger.
History:her family died in a fire when she was seven. She was the only one who survived because her dog got her out of the house. Then she lived in a foster home all her life. No one adopted her because, well no one knows why she didn't get adopted. Later on when she could live by herself she left and started writing storys of her life and she Did sometimes make a lot of money, sometimes no.
Lover:she never had a lover like a husband, few boyfriends but that's all.
Job:shes a writer.
Other:no

Name:Danielle(Dani) Right
Looks:she has brown hair that goes to her shoulders, it's never been any longer than below her shoulders. She usually wears jeans as well, like samantha, but she just wears a t-shirt since she is a vet. It is usually blue, white or even green.
Personality:she has to be able to talk a lot so she usually does talk a lot, but not always that is. She's calm and collected, never known to freak out when somethigs goes wrong because she's a vet and she always has to stay calm when she's working on a animal. She can be very sweet or rude, you take your pick on how you would like her to be. She can go either way.
Family:She had a little brother, but he died in a bombing a long time ago. More than five years ago. Her parents died, but no one knew how or when they died. Samantha is like her sister if that even counts for her or Samantha which it wouldn't.
History:Well, she grew up all around animals and her life was always perfect until her brother and her parents died. When she figured out she was all alone things got worse until she got to be ninteen. She finished college and went off the be a vet since she knew all about animals.
Lover:she has never been in love with anyone.
Job:shes a vet. She loves animals
Other:no
Back to top Go down
https://redvsblue.forumotion.net
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN   My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:09 am

(Accepted)
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN   My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:12 am

Thanks. We seem to be the only two on so I'll message a few people now.
Back to top Go down
ClaudeFaustus

ClaudeFaustus

PostSubject: Re: My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN   My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:29 am

Does you saying we can be a neko mean we can actually be a cat?
Back to top Go down
http://www.howrse.com/joueur/fiche/?id=28379278
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN   My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:31 am

Not exactly, a neko is a human too, but just with ears and a tail.
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN   My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:41 am

(Yeah, a neko is indeed a human with cat claws and/or cat tail and/or cat ears and some powers of a cat. A bit a cat-like person.)
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN   My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:45 am

(Still pming people, Yomi and trying to get people to join the site for more people.)
Back to top Go down
ClaudeFaustus

ClaudeFaustus

PostSubject: Re: My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN   My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:57 am

Ok, I will play a neko then Very Happy
Name: Rae Clockwork
Looks:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Personality: She is very cat like (Since she is a neko) and likes to get attention, but she can also be very deceiving and fiery
Family: Cherry Clockwork (Brother, Deceased), Selonize Clockwork (Father, unknown if dead or alive), and Sakura Clockwork (Mother, unknown if dead or alive)
History: Her brother, Cherry, basically raised her after her parents got captured by the scientists. They never saw them again. Cherry and Rae both assume they are dead but they still hold a little hope. Cherry died when Rae was 15. He die because the scientists came to try to take him away, but he fought back and was killed in the struggle.
Lover: Never met anyone she took a liking to
Job: She is an artist and wrote a bestselling book that is an adaption of her life.
Other: She was injured when Cherry was killed because she tried to help him, so she has a scar on her eye, but she normally tries to hide it
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN   My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 12:45 pm

(accepted, I'll edit the first post soon.)
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN   My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:05 pm

)awesome. Hope we get to start soon, this'll be so fun!)
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN   My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:20 am

(edited front page. I hope we have more people to join.)
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN   My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:16 am

(Same here.)
Back to top Go down
ClaudeFaustus

ClaudeFaustus

PostSubject: Re: My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN   My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:17 pm

Name: Selonize Radar
Speciality: Adding technology into people
Other significant tasks: He designs a lot of new technology other than in illegal experiments
Looks:
Personality: He is pretty much certifiably insane, and he has violent mood swings due to experiments he has done on himself. If you only had one conversation with his though, he would seem like the most normal person you have ever met
Family: None to speak of
History: Fine, I'll tell you! His dad was a scientist who went insane and murdered his mom soon after Selonize was born. Selonize's father also beat him, breaking his leg more than once, so now he walks with a small limp that he has learned to hide. Also, when he has strong emotions, he speaks with a stutter.
Lover: If he ever finds someone crazy enough
Other:

Last edited by ClaudeFaustus on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN   My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:50 am

I do want to know the history, please Smile
Back to top Go down
ClaudeFaustus

ClaudeFaustus

PostSubject: Re: My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN   My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 12:04 am

Ok, I edited it with the history and a new pic that I like better
Back to top Go down
reitasnosebandftw

reitasnosebandftw

PostSubject: Re: My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN   My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 5:36 am

(( hi! My good friend alison church got me nto this ^,-))[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Name: ryoga
Looks: quite fierce looking and lean, medium height
Personality: quite quiet, stubborn and nervous
Family: he never speaks of them after the 'accident'
History: ryoga was always a happy child leading up to the 'accident' which he believes to be his fault, afterwards he was left traumatized and built himself a wall which no one can seem to get around, he was also admitted to a mental hospital sometime afterwards
Lover: none at the moment
Job: he is some kind of artist you could say
Other:..

Name: Reita
Looks: quite skinny and tall, noseband or bandana which covers his nose/mouth,
Personality: outgoing,stubborn, humourous and bave
Family: he has only his dad left, and they dont get on well, seeing he found out he was adopted many years ago
History: reita was never really complete after he watched his ' mother' and 'sister' get killed many years ago in japan, and after finding out he was adopted he just broke down from the stress, and began to argue a lot, hes not sure how he ended up where he s now, but he wants to escape
Lover: none at the moment
Job: he was training to be in the military
Other:..
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN   My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:19 am

(Reita FTW!!! You are accepted. I will soon add you to the front page.)
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN   My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:24 am

(The front page is now completely updated.)
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN   My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:14 am

*clap clap* yay!!! Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN   My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:48 am

(We might need a few more people, though.)
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN   My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:16 am

(I'm not sure if there are anymore, well semi lit anyways.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN   My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN Empty

Back to top Go down

My Cure Is You Poison Semi-Lit OPEN
Page 1 of 1