Red vs Blue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is about project Freelancer, red, blue and everything really! It's pretty cool if you ask me! Everyone who loves RvB join! Or you love any rp's!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A gods wish

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

A gods wish Empty
PostSubject: A gods wish   A gods wish EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 8:04 am

The world of Olympus is ruled by the gods, the world is rules by the gods big time. No matter who thinks what they are alive, but this time, you know, a few people that live In the small village below, a few people do not believe in the god at all, but the thing is, a demon is ruling their life too. A demon is killing them to make sure no one knows,, but soon someone will find out when you don't know it... What will happen when they have to stand before them?

Bloody twins charries:

Zeus
Poseidon
Hades
Ares
Apollo
Hephestus
Hermes

My charries:
Ash
Allison
Riley
Shadow
Falan
Danielle
Susan
Back to top Go down
https://redvsblue.forumotion.net
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

Location : Down Under----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Your bed! LOL!

A gods wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gods wish   A gods wish EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 4:08 pm

Yay lets get started..
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

A gods wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gods wish   A gods wish EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 4:30 pm

Want me to start?
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

Location : Down Under----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Your bed! LOL!

A gods wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gods wish   A gods wish EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:41 pm

Yes please.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

A gods wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gods wish   A gods wish EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:46 pm

One of the younger guards entered the room where all the gods and goddesses were sitting. "Zeus, there is something in the village. It's a demon. I know it is because some of them are acting up, should I bring these people in?" He asked, he was a little shaken up.
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

A gods wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gods wish   A gods wish EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:10 pm

Zeus shook his head and then said "I will take care of this myself with my brothers." Poseidon looked at him and then nodded as he walked towards the door. Hades was in the underworld and was smiling, which was unlike him. Ares sighed as he listened to Zeus. Apollo yawned softly as he looked at everybody. Hephaestus sighed softly as he went over to Poseidon. Hermes looked at them and rolled his eyes silently.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

A gods wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gods wish   A gods wish EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:13 pm

He bowed, "as you wish. They are in the town square, pretty much just sitting there." He said and walked out of the room. Ash sat with Allison and Riley in the middle of the square. Ash was distressed and shaking.
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

A gods wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gods wish   A gods wish EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:06 pm

Zeus nodded and then headed off with the others. Poseidon followed after him. Hades stayed in the underworld with a smile still upon his face. Ares yawned softly as he followed. He was already bored of this. Apollo looked at them and followed them, Hephaestus followed after them. Hermes sighed as he did as well.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

A gods wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gods wish   A gods wish EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:14 pm

Ash looked, the gods were coming. She quickly got up. Riley gulped as we got up as well. Shadow sighed, "not good." She whispered. Allison gulped. Sasha, falan and Danielle were standing behind them. Ash frowned, "get behind me." She said as she saw them coming. She hated Poseidon the most.
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

A gods wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gods wish   A gods wish EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:42 pm

Zeus looked at the ladies and then bowed. "Ladies, please go inside. We do not want you to get hurt." He spoke and then went to see what was going on. Poseidon sighed as he followed him. Ares, Hermes, and Hephaestus followed them. Apollo looked at the girls and then smiled softly. He thought they where all beautiful, but he sighed as he went after the others. Hades went up to the surface to watch.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

A gods wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gods wish   A gods wish EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:47 pm

Ash crosse her arms, "getting hurt is the least of my problems. You should be more worried about what happens to yourself instead of us." "Here she goes again." Falan mumbled, shadow laughing. "Ash knows what happened since she...I mean we no I mean she caused it!" Sasha snapped at ash, ash ignoring her.
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

A gods wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gods wish   A gods wish EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:53 pm

Zeus walked on, he was not listening. Poseidon followed beside him, not listening either. Hermes sighed as he listened, but walked on. Apollo sighed as he listened as well. He kept walking too. Hephaestus just followed, barely listening to them. Ares rolled his eyes, but followed.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

A gods wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gods wish   A gods wish EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:06 pm

"You think the demon is coming back?" Sasha whispered. Shadow frowned, "he's going to attack ash again." She whispered and they went back inside as ash slightly fell aginst the house, holding her head. It was messing with her mind again. It Always did.
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

A gods wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gods wish   A gods wish EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:40 pm

Zeus and Poseidon were talking to each other. They looked at everyone and then Zeus said "We need to go talk to those young ladies that were all out here. Lets go. All of us." Everyone nodded and then headed with Zeus where they last seen the girls.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

A gods wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gods wish   A gods wish EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:44 pm

Ash was sitting on the ground as she saw the gods come back. She didn't say anything. Falan frowned, "what do you need this time?" She asked as she sat beside ash. Allison Riley and shadow were inside. Danielle sighed, "should have listened o ash." Susan nodded her head.
Back to top Go down
TheBloodyTwins

TheBloodyTwins

A gods wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gods wish   A gods wish EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:53 pm

"We need to talk to all of you please." Zeus said as he looked at them. Poseidon sighed as he watched and listened. Apollo listened. Hermes, Hephaestus, and Ares listened and watched as well.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

A gods wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gods wish   A gods wish EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:59 pm

Falan rolled her eyes, "you want get a word out of ash. She's tired and she won't even get up." Allison Riley and shadow came out. Danielle yawned, "that's all of us." Susan nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A gods wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gods wish   A gods wish Empty

Back to top Go down

A gods wish
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red vs Blue :: Roleplays :: One on one for me and the bloody twins :: One on ones-
Jump to: