Red vs Blue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is about project Freelancer, red, blue and everything really! It's pretty cool if you ask me! Everyone who loves RvB join! Or you love any rp's!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Visual kei/Jrock 1x1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
reitasnosebandftw

reitasnosebandftw

Visual kei/Jrock 1x1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visual kei/Jrock 1x1   Visual kei/Jrock 1x1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:52 pm

Reita nodded " ill tag along, always up for a swim.." he looked down " ill just swim in my jeans"

Ruzia grinned " sure!" he fiddled with a layer of his hair

Teru smiled " oh well it sounds like a good choice, adleast it sounds clean" he nodded, he was a bit of a clean freak
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Visual kei/Jrock 1x1   Visual kei/Jrock 1x1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:59 pm

Samantha grinned and ran over to Allison. "You aren't the only one who made a new friends alli. Alright so the pool, lets hope not many people are there."

Shadow smiled and walked over to her friends, but stayed behind everyone. She was that kind of person and always would be that way.

Allison chuckled, "Sam come on.." She looke back at shadow and grabbed shadows arm, pulling her beside herself. "This is going to be fun!"
Back to top Go down
https://redvsblue.forumotion.net
reitasnosebandftw

reitasnosebandftw

PostSubject: Re: Visual kei/Jrock 1x1   Visual kei/Jrock 1x1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:07 pm

Reita wondered pver to ruzia and teru, he knew them well, after all the bands were quite close " hey guys, what are you doing there?" he watched smantha out of the corner of his eye

Ruzia nodded " just here with a new friend, thats all, might go for a swim," he smiled and walked next to reita behind the girls

Teru followed and smiled, he now knew a few more people, he felt he was safe
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Visual kei/Jrock 1x1   Visual kei/Jrock 1x1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:13 pm

Samantha was first into the pool area. They had a card to get in for free. "So far I didn't see them, they could be outside." She said and took her shirt and jeans off. She was in a rainbow bikini and waited for everyone else.

Shadow smiled, "I hope they aren't here so I am not going outside unless I have to." She said and took off her skirt and shirt.. She was in a black bikini.

Allison laughed and took hers off. She was in a purple and blue one. "This is so awesome. I haven been to the pool in so long!"
Back to top Go down
reitasnosebandftw

reitasnosebandftw

PostSubject: Re: Visual kei/Jrock 1x1   Visual kei/Jrock 1x1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:16 pm

Reita watched before shaking his head and blinking, then looking to ruzia and teru " you guys can go in first" he handed them some money, he was shouting for then

Ruzia smiled " thanks i was low on cash anyway" he wondered into the pool area, taking his shirt off after reita and teru had as well and dived in straight away

Teru covered his bare cheet with his arms, he was a little embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Visual kei/Jrock 1x1   Visual kei/Jrock 1x1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:20 pm

Samantha pushed shadow into the pool before she jumped in. "It's freezing! Even in hot weather it's freezing!" She laughed a little bit.

Shadow laughed, she splashed Ruzia and laughed. "It is freezing but it's good freezing because you don't lose ice cream all the time, I'd rather the water."

Allison jumped in and looked at Teru. "Hey you alright?"
Back to top Go down
reitasnosebandftw

reitasnosebandftw

PostSubject: Re: Visual kei/Jrock 1x1   Visual kei/Jrock 1x1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:49 pm

Reita smiled and wondered in, keeping himself up in the water by moving his arms

Ruzia laughed as he straightened hair was now a little curly " hey!" he splashed her back

Teru cautiously dipped himself into the water and nodded " uhh yeah" he smiled at her
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Visual kei/Jrock 1x1   Visual kei/Jrock 1x1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:53 pm

Samantha heard something outside and cowered a little till her face was almost under water. She looked a little frightened.

Shadow pulled herself out of the water after being splashed. "I'll be right back. Think I have sometbing to take care of." She said with a little anger in her voice.

Allison frowned, "shadow don't get yourself in trouble again."
Back to top Go down
reitasnosebandftw

reitasnosebandftw

PostSubject: Re: Visual kei/Jrock 1x1   Visual kei/Jrock 1x1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:57 pm

Reita swam over to smantha, standing next to her for a little comfort, curious to what they were afriad of

Ruzia almost followed, but he felt like it was nond of his business, although he did feel that hehad to protect shadow

Teru looked up curiously
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Visual kei/Jrock 1x1   Visual kei/Jrock 1x1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:59 pm

Samantha looked at Retia. "Exs....you never know bad till you meet shadows..we all hated him." She mumbled lowly.

Shadow went outside, shutting the door behind her.

Allison sighed a little bit. "Shadow is always the one to usually beat them....that's always shadow."
Back to top Go down
reitasnosebandftw

reitasnosebandftw

PostSubject: Re: Visual kei/Jrock 1x1   Visual kei/Jrock 1x1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:05 pm

Reita laughed " i guess ruzia has a bit to worry about if he ever gets into a relationship with her and breaks it off"

Ruzia looked to rekta and stuck his tongue out

Teru was laughing in the background childishly
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Visual kei/Jrock 1x1   Visual kei/Jrock 1x1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:21 pm

Samantha shook her head. "Actually no. Her boyfriend has a gun always with him and he picks on others so she kicks their butts always."

Allison looked at Teru and frowned. "It isn't that funny, it's sort of offensive...ecpecially if shadow was here." She climed out of the pool and watched the door.
Back to top Go down
reitasnosebandftw

reitasnosebandftw

PostSubject: Re: Visual kei/Jrock 1x1   Visual kei/Jrock 1x1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:29 pm

Reitas expression changed to a bit of a worryful gaze in the direction of where she went

Ruzia watched on

Teru also frowned " i was laughing at reitas comment..." he explainsd
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Visual kei/Jrock 1x1   Visual kei/Jrock 1x1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:38 pm

Samantha frowned and stood back up and waited for shadow to come back in. She was really worried about shadow too.

Shadow walked back in without a scratch. "What? Everything is fine...nothing really went wrong they left."

Allison sighed and looked back at shadow. "Thank goodness you are ok."
Back to top Go down
reitasnosebandftw

reitasnosebandftw

PostSubject: Re: Visual kei/Jrock 1x1   Visual kei/Jrock 1x1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:39 pm

Reita smiled warily " shouldnt you go to the police about them?"

Ruzia breathed out with releif " fewf, you alrighht?"

Teru smiled shyly
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Visual kei/Jrock 1x1   Visual kei/Jrock 1x1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:47 pm

Samantha looked at Retia. "The police don't care. Allison went once an nothing was done about it."

Shadow nodded a lite bit. "Yeah I'm perfectly fine don't worry...yeah..Sam is right."

Allison sighed a little bit and sat down.
Back to top Go down
reitasnosebandftw

reitasnosebandftw

PostSubject: Re: Visual kei/Jrock 1x1   Visual kei/Jrock 1x1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:17 pm

Reita frowned " damn them police, dont do anything you want." he sighed,

Ruzia smiled atshadow calmly, trying tolift her spirit

Teru nodded along with what reita was saying
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Visual kei/Jrock 1x1   Visual kei/Jrock 1x1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:32 pm

Samantha gave a small shrug. "I don't care about them. Shadow does it and gets it done."

Shadow smiled at him and got back in the water. "I'm fine."

Allison still sat in a chair.
Back to top Go down
reitasnosebandftw

reitasnosebandftw

PostSubject: Re: Visual kei/Jrock 1x1   Visual kei/Jrock 1x1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:36 pm

Reita smiled to shadow " yea, we have our own bodyguard here," he winked to her then smiled back to sam

Ruzia nodded and dmiled " good thing, i was a bit worried for a second"

Teru looked over his shoulder to alison and wondered over
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Visual kei/Jrock 1x1   Visual kei/Jrock 1x1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:41 pm

Samantha laughed, "shadow isn't a body guard. She just doesn't like people picking on us and her."

Shadow smiled softly to him. "I would have been find, don't worry."

Allison looked at Teru, "yeah?"
Back to top Go down
reitasnosebandftw

reitasnosebandftw

PostSubject: Re: Visual kei/Jrock 1x1   Visual kei/Jrock 1x1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:43 pm

Reita laughed and hopped out of the pool, siting on the concrete around it though and dipping his feet in the cool water again

Ruzia smiled gently and blushed a little, he w worrying too much, she could look after herself-

Teru sat himself down next to alison in a chair " just thought you looked lonely by yourself over here" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Visual kei/Jrock 1x1   Visual kei/Jrock 1x1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:47 pm

(Watching the outsiders again. Can't wait to to it!!)

Samantha went over to him and looked at him. "Hey, you alright?" She asked him, tilting her head a little bit. She was a little worried too.

Shadow looked at him, "hey it's fine don't worry.....guess no one has worried about me for a few years."

Allison looke at him. "I'm fine. I'm used to being alone so it doesn't bother me at all." She grumbled before she got up.
Back to top Go down
reitasnosebandftw

reitasnosebandftw

PostSubject: Re: Visual kei/Jrock 1x1   Visual kei/Jrock 1x1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:20 pm

Reita looked at her and nodded " yea im fine, was getting a bit cold" he laughed and sneezed

Ruzia blushed more so he dived und the water to cool himself down, coming back up he flicked his hair " dont see why anyone wouldnt"

Teru watched her and frowned "that sounds a bit lonely" he said sadly,

(( XD exciting
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Visual kei/Jrock 1x1   Visual kei/Jrock 1x1 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:37 pm

(Don't forget about replying to it though.(

Samantha a nodded a little bit. "We can go outside because its really really warm out there." She smiled a little.

Shadow shrugged. "Doesn't matter." She said and poked him. "I told you one of my friends were obsessed with your bad, when's your next concert?"

Allison shrugged, "it doesn't matter because I am."
Back to top Go down
reitasnosebandftw

reitasnosebandftw

PostSubject: Re: Visual kei/Jrock 1x1   Visual kei/Jrock 1x1 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 2:09 am

Reita smiled and pleasantly followed sam out there, he lied down on the grass and let the sun warm his bare back

Ruzia laughed and poked hr back " hey!" he grinned then shrugged " in 2 days- i can give you all free tickets if ya want?"

Teru sighed " ill keep you company then, so you wont be lonely," he smiled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visual kei/Jrock 1x1   Visual kei/Jrock 1x1 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Visual kei/Jrock 1x1
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red vs Blue :: Roleplays :: 1x1 with http retiasnosebandftw :: 1x1's-
Jump to: