Red vs Blue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is about project Freelancer, red, blue and everything really! It's pretty cool if you ask me! Everyone who loves RvB join! Or you love any rp's!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Doctor and His Daughters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Wardrobe

The Wardrobe

The Doctor and His Daughters Empty
PostSubject: The Doctor and His Daughters   The Doctor and His Daughters EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:18 am

I'm sorry this took so long to post. But I promise, it will be worth it.

Prologue

"At 14:00 hours, a man with a tweed jacket and a bowtie walked into Waterwall, the Universe's second most secure prison. His face was stony and serious, and he had the proper papers. He entered cell 1234. The alarms were triggered when a blue Police box was found down one of the lesser-used corridors. The man supposedly mysteriously appeared and made the box move, and then disappear completely. Three hours later, when all cells were checked, the occupant of cell 1234 was missing."
"How is that possible?"
"...We don't know."

The Doctor walked down the dank hall, watching all of the cell numbers with rapt concentration. A guard stopped him, the tenth to do so, and asked for his papers.
Sighing frustratedly, he whipped out his psychic paper for the tenth time, and for the tenth time the guard nodded and walked by. He didn't have time for this!
He turned a corner, counting down: 1238, 1236, 1234! Yes! He quickened his pace to the doorway at the end of the hallway. An eleventh guard was standing in front of the reinforced Titanium door. Before he had the chance to ask, the Doctor pulled out the psychic paper.
"Chief Senior Detective John Smith," the Doctor said in a formal tone. "Private Division."
The burly man nodded and silently opened the door. The Doctor nodded back and walked in. The door whined shut behind him. The Doctor grinned, his eyes glittering.
A girl with pale golden hair was watching him, her metallic blue eyes shining. She was lounging at a cold metal desk, her feet propped up on it and her arms crossed. "Well, it took you long enough," she said. Then she jumped up and hugged him.
"You just can't stay out of trouble, can you?" The Doctor said lightly, hugging her back.
She pulled away. "I am your daughter," Jenny said, smiling.
Alarms started going off, and Jenny gave him a mock-suspicious glance.
"They must have found the TARDIS," he said. "Well, that took longer than I had expected."
"Run?" Jenny grinned.
"Run."
The Doctor sonicked the door, and pushed the door open. It swung with a horrible creaking. The guard looked at them with a dumbstruck expression.
"Sorry," the Doctor said quickly. "I would explain, but overall, it's timey-wimey." He nodded and gave the guard a quick salute before running.
"Sorry," Jenny repeated honestly before running after the Doctor.
The guard stared after them, not knowing what to do. He did have the right papers, after all. But why was he running?
The two ran at top-speed through the halls, alarms and sirens blaring. They ran past several groups of guards, all running to secure the cells.
"So," Jenny called over the chaos. "Did you get my message?"
"The one carved on the Cavern of the Universe?" the Doctor called back. "Very creative. 'Pick me up, East Side, Waterwall. Lots of Love.' You have been around River too long."
"Well, she is a great influence," Jenny responded, grinning.
Jenny rounded the corner first, and saw the TARDIS. She noticed, a moment later, the five armed guards surrounding the TARDIS. She dodged into a broom cupboard and caught the Doctor's arm when he rounded the corner.
"How are we going to get past them?" Jenny breathed, peeking around the corner.
The Doctor's pocket warmed. He pulled out his psychic paper and grinned as he read the message:
Why don't you just ask?
He folded it and slid it back into his pocket, then looked up, smiling.
"What?" Jenny asked.
"Trust me," was his reply as he ran out into the middle of the hallway, arms extended. "Hello Sweetie!" he called out.
Jenny ran out beside him and hissed into his ear, "What are you doing?"
There was a moment of silence and stillness. The guards stared at the Doctor and Jenny, stunned. The Doctor stared back, grinning. Jenny glanced from the guards to the Doctor, wondering who was going to make the first move and just what the Doctor was planning. Then, suddenly, the TARDIS materialised around them.
"Oh, River," the Doctor said, relieved and overjoyed, letting his arms relax.
"Um, Doctor?" Jenny glanced around the console, and saw the girl wasn't the Doctor's wife.
"Sorry," the girl said, poking her head around the Time Piston. "I'm not exactly who you think I am..."
Back to top Go down
The Wardrobe

The Wardrobe

The Doctor and His Daughters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Doctor and His Daughters   The Doctor and His Daughters EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:12 pm

Chapter one coming soon!
Back to top Go down

The Doctor and His Daughters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red vs Blue :: Writing :: writing-
Jump to: