Red vs Blue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is about project Freelancer, red, blue and everything really! It's pretty cool if you ask me! Everyone who loves RvB join! Or you love any rp's!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:09 pm

Yu~ki almost jumped up, saying, 'I'm sorry! I have no idea about this all! I do not understand! Please, drop the topic and lay down. I need to take a look at your wound.'

'I had the effect on four of my wifes,' Asagi said, 'so I guess it's just outsiders only...' He walked out of the door, slightly laughing.

(You know, let's skip to that night like you said indeed.)
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:33 pm

(Awesome!)

Allison sighed, she had not slept all night what so ever. She sat up to a freezing jolt of cold air. Those desires were striking at her again, but this time she needed it, wanted it, but didn't inside. She got off of her bed and walked out of her room, hoping for everyone to be asleep so no one could stop her even though she wanted everyone to stop her. She hated these stupid desires! She shut the door to her room and walked out, shutting the door behind her so no one would go in. It was controlling her and surpringly she wasn't being stupid right now. She walked down the stairs and out the front door. She stopped and held her head, whimpering. "No no no." She told herself, but her body screamed yes. Her heart and mind screamed no!
Ash sat up as she got out of bed and opened the door to her room. Danielle and falan were already out of their room and at the stairs...watching the door quietly. "Go get tetsu ash...hurry up." Falan mumbled and walked down the stairs, slipping and tumbling down. She landed on her back, water and blood covered her shirt. "YU-KI!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.
(Water and blood from falan lol, I had to to that. She's blind she doesn't know she was bleeding an spilt water before she went to bed, lol.)

Jackline sat up, she was alone in her room so she crawled off of her bed and out of her room, again, she was making noise tryig to crawl and getting out of bed. Carolina got out of bed hearing jackline, when she walked out Connie and Natalie were there watching outside for the window in the hallway.

(All I had.)
Back to top Go down
https://redvsblue.forumotion.net
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 7:38 am

(And no one will stop Allison XD)

Asagi was in his bedroom with the black walls and the fluffy red carpet on the floor. There were two kittens, one white and the other black, both playing with Asagi's whip. Asagi was sitting on the bed in just a black shirt and black pants, watching the two kittens play with a soft smile. His was sitting on top of the blanket, the bed still being rather pretty, like it always was and it was huge, too. The white kitten ran to Asagi with the whip and gave it to him. 'Good girl,' Asagi said, 'but why bring it?' he let the thing slide over the bed and the kittens went after it, making Asagi laugh. He then glanced at the clock. It was late, but he wasn't tired at all. He looked aorund his room, everything was so ordered. The books were all in the shelfs, his desk was clean and almost empty, his weapons were in the drawers of his desk and there was even a random pillow on his chair. 'It;s not like I'm expecting a guest...' Asagi muttered, 'so why is my room like this?' 'Mew?' 'No, Sono, not my hair...' He grabbed the kitten out of his hair and put it back on his lap.

Yu~ki, who had been sleeping until now, sighed and got up. He quickly put on a jacket over his pajama and went down. 'What is it?' He asked,' I'm not a slave, damnit! can't a doctor just rest...' He ran to Falan and helped her sit up straight. He picked up the glass and put it somewhere where no one would fall over it, luckily it wasn't broken. 'What did you do, you idiot? Take off your shirt, I need to see the wound.' It was clear that Yu~Ki was a bit pissed off.

Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 7:47 am

Lol, skipping ahead for Allison.)

Allison arrived about ten minutes after she had left her home. She looked up towards Asagi's room, the light was on so she could get her chance to go and get her desires over with already. She walked into the other clans house, keeping in the shadows as she quietly walked up the stairs. She went over to Asagi's room after reaching the top of the stairs and opened the door, "this is all your fault. I wouldn't be here if you didn't r-ruin me." She said and walked in before shutting the door behind her and looking at asagi. She had a tank top as normal, it was red and she had white pants. "You ruined me and now I want something I shouldn't want." She went over to him and shoved him down, baring her fangs. "You ruined my life." She hissed lowly, her eyes were a red color because she was desiring him even more. "You ruined me and now because of you ill be like this forever." She growled lowly, really wanting to get this over with, sort of. "You ruined me asagi." She growled, breathing lowly.

Falan looked at yu-ki, "I didn't do anything!" Danielle walked down the stairs and kneeled beside falan. "We were warchin Allison and she came down the stairs and she slipped. There was water on the stairs so go figure she slipped on the stairs." Falan looked at yu-ki. "I'm not doing that." Danielle sighed, "yeah, she probably won't do that yu....last time she delt with a medic she bit him because he asked for the same, but she won't bite you." They were both talking to yu-ki, falan was really freaked out. "I'm fine, I'm perfectly fine. Ok? I'm fine..."
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:42 am

Asagi watched her with a faint smile. Both the kittens mewed and Asagi grabbed onto his whip a little tighter when Alisson laid him down on the bed. 'You want to bite me? Is that the only thing?' Asagi asked, 'I was expecting so much more...' He pushed her off of him roughly and sat up again. 'Undress, then we'll see about the biting part.' HE hit the ground with his whip, making the kittens followed the thing and try to grab it. 'I won't let you have it your way,' Asagi said, 'I want to play a little, first.'

Yu~ki shook his head and said, 'no, you're not fine! You're bleeding, you fell down the stairs! I can see that you have a wound. You know, I'll help you to get to the bathroom, then you'll take a shower yourself, get cleaned up and stuff. I'll bring you new clothes and then we'll see if I still have to look at your wound or not. Or maybe Danielle can take a look at it and tell me how bad it is.' He helped her stand up.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:02 am

Allison stumbled back, looking at asagi, smirking a little bit. "If I wanted more then I would have taken it a long time ago asagi." She said with a small smirk still on her lips. "Undress? Ah I see. Wanting to get what you want first. No wonder you don't have your....four wife's? If I recal correctly." She asked, trying to block out the desires, but after a while she grumbled and slipped her pants and shirt off, shaking a little bit. One thing she would be protective of, not wanting to get hit would be her chest. "Happy now?" (Should we move it to pm by now?)

Falan stumbled up, "I'd rather Danielle do it..." She said softly. Danielle helped falan up the stairs. "Then don't bite me. I bite back Danielle." She answered and walked to the bathroom before Letting falan in and shutting the door behind her. "There." She walked back to yu-ki. "I think it would be bad because she looked a little off and worried. I mean, she fell down te stairs yes, but I don't think she's worried about falling again, just about the wound."
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:12 am

Yu~ki nodded and said, 'well... I do want to take a look at the wound and it is on her back, too,s o that shouldn't be a problem, right? I mean, I'm a doctor... And... A God! Just come get me when you have something for me to do.' He lay down on the coach. 'If she wants me to check on her, jsut wake me up.'
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:32 am

Danielle heard a few things fall. "Guess she does need you after all. She's never been so clumsy before in her whole life...wonder what changed now." She said and walked up the stairs as falan came out on the bathroom still in her clothes, but soaked. "Yeah I think I'll go in my room and sit there, I think I'm just having a bad night." Falan said and went into her room with Danielle following.
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:40 am

Yu~ki sighed deeply and stood up, saying, 'no you're not. Don't be such a child.' He went after her and then just lifted her up and walked her to the bathroom. 'I'll prepare a bath for you and you will take it. I will have Danielle take a look at your wound and if she tells me that it's bad, I will look at it. I might even chain you up or drug you if I need to.' He then let some water flow into the bath and checked the temperature. He then walked away. 'I'm staying outside of your door so that you won't be able to leave.' He said.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:51 am

I'm asking my mom if I can stay home from school. I think I am sick....even my mom thinks so.

Danielle followed yu-ki in. Falan whined, "I don't like baths." She mumbled before doing what she had to do and stepping in. "Is it bad?" She asked Danielle as she looke down at te water. Danielle winced a little bit, poking her head outside he bathroom door. "It's just me, I think it's bad. Havin little shards in your back is what I call bad, I didn't tell her though. She is a little worried..."
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:58 am

(I"m sick too, for a few days I've been sick. But I'm still making a lot of physics homework, so I might not be on all day, but at least a bit longer than usual Smile )

Yu~ki sighed nad said, 'Yeah, I need to take a look at her wound from what I hear from you. Could you... Hmm, how to do this? Maybe if she's lay down on her chest I could take a look at her back, if you put a towel on her to cover everything which I don't need to see and such...'
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:02 am

(I never get sick, but my teachers have pink eye and when I was little I always got that and now I have it again, great. And ok, if I go to school then same here.)

Danielle looked at yu-ki. "You are making this to complicated yu-ki. She won't even be facing you, but if it suits you and makes you feel....better? Then I'll do it just dont make things complicated ok?" She asked him and went back in, leaving the door open, falan still had her back to the door. "Is it bad?" Falan asked again and again Danielle didn't answer her so she didn't worry.
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:07 am

(What's pink eye?)

'I'm not making this complicated,' Y~Ki said, 'I'm just trying to get this work out for her. If she doesn't want me to see her... Like this... Then... Dear God, she's the one making things complicated! Would she rather have Tetsu check up on her or can I just come in now?'
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:10 am

(Hard to explain.....I'll try though.....your eye pretty much just hurts and everything.)

Danielle sighed, "you can come in. I think, personally she would rather you and not tetsu and besides he is cranky when you wake him up yu." She chuckled and looked at falan. Falan nodded a little bit. "I'd rather you and yes you can come in. I'd rather just not have been seen by anyone else in the clan because they'd laugh about me falling down the stairs. That's all." She said with a slight smile to herself.
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:23 am

(Oh, okay, I see.)

'I'm worse than him in the mornings,'Yu~Ki said, walking in. 'There's glass in your wound...' He said, touching her back only very softly. 'I need to take that out. Probably from the glass you were holdign when you fell... It may hurt a little.'
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:25 am

Falan whined a little bit when he touched her wound. "Or maybe a lot. That even hurt so it will probably hurt a lot." She mumbled and looked over her shoulder at yu-ki. "I've never seen you or tetsu in the morning so I wouldn't know....but tetsu sort of scares me sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:36 am

'Tetsu scares me too,' Yu~ki said while he carefully puled out two pieces of glass from the wound. 'This isn't nice without gloves...' He said with a sigh, 'anyway, I might need to put some bandage on you... It doesn't need to be stitched, it's not that deep.'
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:41 am

Falan yelped and whimpered a few times. "We'll it can't be helped because it's gloves and you don't have any right now or do you?" She asked and tried to think about something else because it was hurting so badly. "Alright, I'd rather take stitches than most things I guess." She said an shrugged a little bit. "Ok, that works. I just don't want to fall down the stairs again because it'll hurt...and then it'll be worse than this time."
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:26 am

'Maybe you need someone who walks with you all the time. Like a dog...' Yu~ki said. He then washed his hands briefly and threw the glass into a bin. 'I'll now have to bandage the wound... Can I?'

Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:34 pm

Danielle answered for falan. "I'd rather her not have a dog. We had a dog, but it pretty much just died so we don't need another dog ecpecially when it comes to falan." Falan looked at yu-ki. "Yeah you can....go on ahead. As I Agree. I do not want a dog for I have no use for a dog. I might be blind, but an animal will make how I am even worse. More likely to break something."
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:38 pm

Yu~ki then started to wrap bandage around her stomach, up to where her wound was and over it. 'Next time you ran out then, do call me before you fall.' He said.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:53 pm

Danielle chuckled, "it's not her fault yu-ki. Just cut her some slack ok?" She asked as falan sighed a little bit. She rubbed her eyes and looked back at him. "I don't know when I'm going to fall."
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:58 am

Yu~ki sighed and said, 'well... I guess I'll just go to sleep now...' He then just walked away like that.

Wb...
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:56 am

(Alrighty, maybe time-skip to the next morning?)
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:41 am

(Yes, will you start?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church   1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

1x1 Yomi Anio + Allison church
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next