Red vs Blue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is about project Freelancer, red, blue and everything really! It's pretty cool if you ask me! Everyone who loves RvB join! Or you love any rp's!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN Empty
PostSubject: Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN   Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:46 am

Navigating through the night, I adore this arching ship... Nightship "D"
Whether you believe it or not...
The future is in these hands, in the glass which shows our destination.
The finest love flows,
Raise the flag in the name of freedom!

Plot
Nightship "D" is a school for vampires with abnormal powers of all ages. It is in fact a cruise ship and a private-school in one. Everyone on this nightship is a vampire and this ship sails only through the darkest parts of the sea and it is said to be able to conquer all the sea throws at it. Because it sails through the darkest parts of the sea, the school can go on during the day.
Of course, the school has some rules:
- Do not leave the ship without permission;
- Do not leave your sleeping room after 10 in the evening;
- Do make your homework;
- No form of conversation with those not on the nightship is permitted, be it family or not;
- Listen and obey to your teachers;
- No arguing with the headmaster;
- go to your classes on time and do your homework;
- No public display of affection;
- No pets;
- No biting others in public;
- The ship only docks one day a month and you're very lucky if that is your home town;

You are either a teacher or student on this school (or both) and try to make the best of it.

Vampires
Because everyone thinks differently of vampires, this will be the basics that this rp goes by:
- Vampires get a really bad headache in sunlight, but sunlight only. Vampires do only burn when the exposure is very long and extreme. They do not sparkle;
- Vampires aren't good with crosses. They cannot touch them. It gives a slightly burning feeling.
- Vampires cannot cross streeming water, the nightship is magically made so that vampires can stay on this ship while it crosses water, which is normally not possible.
- Rain weakens vampires;
- Vampires suck blood, but by biting someone, they don't turn them into vampires unless they want to. Only those of pure vampire blood can do that. Vampires do not need to kill someone to drink their blood, but they can;
- Vampires do not have a dress code;
- Nor is it true that their hair is always prefect;
- Vampires do not have a reflected image, nor in mirrors, nor in any other reflecting object. They do show on pictures;
- Vampires have super-human strength and speed;
- Vampire's eyes color red when in need of blood;
- They cannot taste any human food;
- They cannot set foot on holy grounds;
(For questions, pm me.)

Forms
Try to fill in the form being in character, so in first person.

Teacher form:
Code:

[b]Full name:[/b]
[b]Nicknames[/b]
[b]Human age:[/b]
[b]Vampire age:[/b]
[b]Family and history[/b]: (And do tell something about whether you are pure blood or not and such)
[b]Look[/b]: (Pic or description)
[b]Subject[/b]: (what do you teach?)
[b]Tutor[/b]: (Are you a tutor of a class, in case of yes, which class?)
[b]Mentor[/b]: (are you a personal mentor of a student? In case of yes, what student?)
[b]personality[/b]: (No to be rp'ed out)
[b]Lover[/b]:
[b]Likes[/b]:
[b]Dislikes[/b]:
[b]Special power[/b]:

Students:
Code:

[b]Full name[/b]:
[b]Nicknames[/b]:
[b]Human age[/b]:
[b]Vampire age[/b]:
[b]Family and history[/b]: (And do tell something about whether you are pure blood or not and such)
[b]Look[/b]: (Pic or description)
[b]Class[/b]: (and who is your tutor?)
[b]Mentor[/b]: (Do you have a personal mentor?)
[b]personality[/b]: (No to be rp'ed out)
[b]Lover[/b]:
[b]Likes[/b]:
[b]Dislikes[/b]:
[b]Special power[/b]:
[b]Lessons you have:[/b]

Teachers
Female teacher or Male teacher/subject/tutor class/mentor student/Other tasks
Asagi D/Dark Arts/1A/Mentor Student/Head master
Tetsu Takano/Philosophy/8/Mentor Student/Principal
Hide-Zou/Alchemy/3A/Mentor Student/None

Students
Class 1A is for the first years, 2A and 2B are for second years, class 3A and 3C are for third years. It is believed that clas 3B is cursed, so that one does not exist anymore. Go and ask the headmaster or principal about that. Class 4A is for fourth years. It is believed that clas three is most difficult so there is only a need for one class 4. Class 5A and 5B are for fifth years. A lot of peopel need to do this class again, so there are two of these classes. Class 6A, 6B and 6C are for sixth years, same story as with classes 5. Class seven and eight are elite classes.

Female student or Male student/tutor /mentor
Class 1A:
Kouji Destiny Malice/Asagi D/mentor
Class 2A:
Class 2B:
Class 3A:
Class 3C:
Kamijo Versailles/Jack Harkness/Mentor
Class 4A:
Clas 5A:
Class 5B:
Class 6A:
Class 6B:
Class 6C:
Class 7:
Daisuke Ando/Anne-Marie Renaldi/mentor
Kayuu Vineu/tutor /mentor
Class 8:
Yu~Ki Takano/Tetsu Takano/mentor

schedules
About the schedules. Every class has lessons of 50 minutes from 8:30 until 14:30. These are six lessons per day with a break of 30 minutes between each two lessons. So:
8.30-920
9.20-10.10
---
10.40-11.30
11.30-12.20
---
12.50-13.40
13.40-14.30

So that means that there are six lessons a day, while students follow more than six different lessons. Not every day is the same lessons.

And the lesson for class 1 to 3:
Music, Arts, History of vampires and humans, Geography, Dark Arts, Other Magic, Maths, Languages (French, German, English, Japanese, Chinese), Etiquettes.

Class 4 and 5:
Music, Arts, History of vampires, Geography, Dark Arts, Alchemy, Maths, two chosen languages out of the ones shown above, (ancient) Latin, (ancient) Greece, Physics, Science, Philosophy, Religion.

Class 6: Music or Arts, History of vampires or Geography, lessons about general human stuff (General Human Lessons, GHL), Dark Arts or Other Magic, Maths or physics or Science, Ettiquetes, Acient Latin or Greec, Alchemy or Philosophy or Religion.

Class 7 and 8:
Six chosen subjects out of all the above, so their schedules aree the same every day, depending on the subjects they choose.

On the boat
Of course, except for the classrooms, there are some fun things on the boat. There's a free music room, gamehal, dance room, disco and a lot more, there are also lots of shops, a swimming pool and some lunchrooms. Everyone has an own room with one bed, a desk and a closet, except for the teacher's who have a somewhat bigger room wiht also a computer and stuff they added themselve. You are free to decorate your own room, by the way.

Rules
- Listen to me or mini-mod For RP
- CS rules;
- Star out cursing completely;
- Make good use of the ability to timeskip;
- This is semi-lit, so five sentences minimum, but of course, we all understand a WB;
- Respect everyone else;
- Be active and tell me when you are leaving for a long time or dropping out of the rp;
- No mary/Gary sue's;
- I may kick you out of the rp any time, with a good reason;
- Pm me for questions;
- Give recaps;
- All kinds of pictures are okay, be it anime, realistic or other forms of art;
- Do not go too far when there are only two people left;
- Have fun;
- Don't just fill in a form and then leave;
- I can always add more rules if I feel the need to.

I believe that this is all...

Questions? PM me!
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN   Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:46 am

Full name: My name is Asagi D.
Nicknames: Asa is what my close friends call me.
Human age: I think I am around the sixty.
Vampire age: Ah well... Old... Oh, sorry, I am 2017 years old, if I counted correctly.
Family and history: I am a pure blood vampire of a very noble clan and I have created this school. My father is from Transylvania and my mother is from Osaka, so that makes me... Half Japanese and half Romanian, I guess. I have made this ship while I was still pretty young, together with a very famous alchemyst-vampire in that time. I have had a few human wifes and one or two vampires ubt they all died tragically. I do have a son, though and he is, I'm afraid, not a pure blood vampire. His mother was Jasmine, a French woman that I met in the Chateau de Versailles. I really loved her and I really love my son as well.
Look: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Subject: I teach all about the dark arts to my students. Dark Arts, is the name of the subject, logical, isn't it? Also, I am the headmaster and the ship runs on my life energy. You will occasionally see me waving with flags like a mad hatter but that's the way I command the ship.
Tutor: Yes, I am the tutor of class 1A, the only class we have for first year students.
Mentor: Elizabeth Da' lilly, such a cute girl... A fine girl...
personality: I am a strong man, not only phisically and I love adventures. I am very curious but tht is not always a good thing. I have many scars of some adventures from my past, but well... My friends tell me that I have a temper and I must admit tht I'm cruel whenever I get angry. My wifes all said that I was sadistic and I msut believe them. I deeply enjoy my work, however, and I love to help these young people grow up to be fine ladies and gentleman but they must not berak the rules, or I wil punish them.
Lover: My last wife died three years ago on this ship but I later fell in love with someonme who had been my friend for a really long time. However, my adventurous character didn't quite suit her and we broke up.
Likes: Nightship "D", the students, my job here, blood, darkness, adventure, singing and writing poetry... Those kind of things.
Dislikes: Boring things, really, I must be doing something or I'll go mad. I also hate those who break rules and those who cannot act their age.
Special power: I have strong telekinetic powers, however they do give me a headache whenever I use them too much.

Full name: I am Tetsu Takano, nice to meet you.
Nicknames Most youngsters call me grandpa or old man, though I am not very fond of that.
Human age: I believe that I have calculated myself to be 68 or 69.
Vampire age: I am the oldest here, I believe, iwth my age of 3896 years.
Family and history: Oh dear... I was born and raised in Tokyo and I met Asagi when I traveled to Osaka. We went to Translyvania together where we lived together as well. I helped him build this ship. I am a pure blood vampire and both my parents are Japanese, though I cannot remember the city. I have had a few vampire wifes but the last one abandoned me because she did not want to go with me on this ship. I have not forgotten her name, it was Gardenia... But she was not hte mother of my beloved son, that was Snow, a girl from Kyoto with a great sense of humor, somethign I seem to lack...
Look:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Subject: I am the principal, which is something diferent than the headmaster. Asa leads and commands, while I advise him execute his commands. I stand a little closer to the students. I also teach philosophy.
Tutor: I am proud the tutor of class 8.
Mentor: Harmony Ivy de Luca is my mentor student.
personality: I am a stric man and I truly despise religion. I believe in science and in free will. Most poeple do not really like me because they think I am too strict and also because I am not outgoing, something my son has inherited from me. I am hard working and capable of having a lot o tasks and taking stress. I have a lot of patience, but as soon as it is gone, I can assure you that it is better to run away. My wife Snow always told me that I am very passionate and caring to those that I love and I believe she is right, though I cna be cold whever I do not really want to make time for other peopel. Sometimes, I can be a little selfish.
Lover: Not anymore.
Likes: I like reading and silence. I also like singing, togehter with Asagi or alone. I love France because of the passionate culture it seems to have.
Dislikes: I dislike those who break the rules just as much Asa does and I also dislike busy crowds or parties. I do not hate a lot of things, but I do hate all religions, my apologies.
Special power: I can see all possible futures, but I do not know which one will be the one that comes true.

Full name: Yu~Ki Takano, nice to meet you.
Nicknames: They call me Yu, because it is cute or something... I do not really like it.
Human age: My human age would be 47.
Vampire age: My vampire is age is 1893.
Family and history: Tetsu is my father and my mother is called Snow. Both were vampires, so I am of pure blood. Ia haven ot known my mother really well because she died when I was still a kid. I was born in Transylvania, while the ship was docking there, so I am born on the land in a hopsital somewhere. I have met Dracula himself there and that is still a vivid memory. I do not have nay brother's or sisters, so I can concentrate fully on gettign more knowledge. I am gratefull for that. I also have quit school for a few years to study human spychology. I am back now.
Class: I am in class 8 and I have been in that class for a lot of years already. That is not because I did not have good grades, it is because I volunteered to stay a student and learn more. I am also the school medic.
Mentor: I do not yet have a mentor and nor am I one.
personality: I am very patient, curious, hard-working and not out going at all. I find knowledge very important and I can be quite shy when I am around a lot of strangers. I do not fear teaching someone I do not know new things but I am very scared of speaking in public. I also have stage-fright. My father tells me that I know a lot about people. I do know that I can see it whenever someone is lying, though only if I know htat one person a little. I have been told that I am good at social events, such as touring people. I am very modest... Err... caring, also and, yeah...
Lover: I have never had a lover before, and I am still single now...
Likes: I like reading, slinece, getting to know things. I like to teach people... I also like to lead events.
Dislikes: I hate big groups of people and I hate speaking in front of a big group. I am not someoe who likes gymnastics and such.lso, I hate stuff that is bad for your health, such as alcohol.
Special power: I have the disadvantage of being able to give someone a disease by only looking at him or her, so I usually wear glasses to block that effect. However, if I know the disease that is striking someone, I can also cure it with one look.
Lessons you have: This year, I have chosen Philosophy, Acient Latin, Arts, Science, General Human and Alchemy.

Full name: I am called Kouji Destiny Malice.
Nicknames: They call Kouji, or red-head, or mean names that I won't say.
Human age: Err... I don't know, about twenty. I guess.
Vampire age: 421.
Family and history: I haven o idea who my parents are and I'm made a vampire by someone I also don't know so I was originally human... I lived on the streets and did dirty jobs untill this nightship came by and I joined the school. I really want to try and make myself get a real future. I have a picture on my desk of two women, but I don't know who they are. I only know that I've always kept that picture with me. I think it is my mother and maybe my sister.
Class: I am in class 1A and my tutor is Asagi-sama.
Mentor: I have no mentor...
personality: I'm out going, cheerfull but not so very sane. I tend to make useless comments and be random all the time. I am not very smart, but I have a good creativity. I am a bit of an attention *****, if you know what I mean but I think that is because I have never really known love. I don't trust peopel easily and I'm naïve, also, I like to be girlish. I have a really bad image of myself. I see myself as stupid and not worthy of living, however I always try to do my best and make myself worth it.
Lover: I have had a lot of exes, boys and girls, but it was never true love. I am single now nad I hope to find someone true...
Likes: I like msuic, playing guitar, partying, singing, dressing up, but also learning. I love it when someone praises me but only when I think that I have desreved it. By the wya, not that I like it, but I'm addicted to smoking.
Dislikes: I dislike silence, heavy subjects, arguing and sadness. I 've had enough of those things in my life, thank you.
Special power: I am very, very flexible... In a way you wouldn't want me to be. I can walk over walls, too. I tried the ceiling but fell donw hard.
Lessons you have: I didn't have much choice...

Full name: My name is Kamijo Versailles.
Nicknames: I don't really have a nickname...
Human age: Somewhere in the twenties.
Vampire age: 512, I am.
Family and history: Well, I come form a huge noble clan of vampires and This clan has lived in France for a lot of generations. I am pure blood and proud of that. I value my status, of course. I am a prince in my clan because I will be the next clanhead, though I am not the oldest son of my father, so it isn't cerain actually, but I believe that I have the most chance of winning.
Class: I am currently in class 3C.
Mentor: I do not have a mentor.
personality: I am flirty, spontanous, nice nad have a good sense of humor. People do tell me that I'm overconfident and that I brag a lot. Hmm, I wonder if that is true. I like to do things I'm good at and I hate to lose. Also, I don't get sad very quickly, but when I do, It's hard to get me happy again.
Lover: Fortunately for the ladies and the gentleman, I am single.
Likes: I love singing, dancing, poetry, music and every other form of art. I love all passionate things and like to flirt with ladies and gentleman as well.
Dislikes: I dislike poeple who think that they stand above me when they in fact don't. I hate fairy tales and peopel who believe in things that aren't true. Also, I dislike those mainstream things... Although, I do have one of those expensive cellphones...
Special power: It's not all that epic, but I can control people woith my mind, though I'm not really good at it.
Lessons you have: The standard stuff...

Full name: Hey, I am Hide-Zou.
Nicknames Just Hide is enough.
Human age: I am... Let me think... Asagi!!! Thanks, I am 57.
Vampire age: My vampire age... Err... My true age is 2000 exactly.
Family and history: Both my parents were human and Asagi made me a vampire, so I do have pure blood going trough my veins while I am not a pure blood myself. I am born and raised in Osaka but I soon went to Europe, The Netherlands, actually and I became interested in alchemy. I met Asagi again when I had traveled to France and he had Tetsu with him as well and we started building that ship of his. I did the magic parts. I finished my alchemy studies as well and became an alchemy master.
Subject: I teach alchemy, of course.
Tutor: I was the tutor of class 3B, but now I have taken class 3A.
Mentor: I am not yet a mentor.
personality: I am nice, outgoing and strong, if I may say so myself. Asagi tells me that I have a good sense of humor and that I act younger than I am, much younger, which Tetsu seems to dislike... I am also a good teacher and poeple tend to find me mysterious. I do have the bad habbit of not telling the complete truth. Hehe... Who cares, err... I thik that´s about all you need to know, because I'm good at making friends and I liek meeting new people... Yes, I liek!
Lover: I have no lover currently. I was in love with Tsune, long ago...
Likes: I lika alchemy, adventures, this ship, dark magic, darkness in general and gaming, too.
Dislikes: I dislike loud noises and peopel disturbing my sleep. I also dislike people who are unfaithfull.
Special power: Alchemy is considered my special power.

Full name: My name is Daisuke Ando
Nicknames: Everyone likes to call me Die, which I prefer.
Human age: My human age would be twenty-something.
Vampire age: My vampire age is 616.
Family and history: And I was born in Japan, Osaka, because I had a Japanese mother who was a pure blood. My father was a German half-blood but I consider myself to be pure blood. I grew up in Osaka with my four sisters of which three are younger than I am. When I turned 423 in vampire years, we moved to Germany where my father send me to an army school some years laters. During the second world war, my mother died when I was busy fighting in Poland or some countrie up there. Anyway, my father died during that war as well and a good pure-blooded friends of my parents took care of me, his name being Jonatan Heinrich. Mostly because of him being a Neo-Nazi, I became one as well and he made me very skilled with guns and this was the time I discovered about my power. I was able to control fire so I needed no gunpowder to shoot my bullets. Also, I became very skilled with all kinds of vehicles and I speak Gweman, Japanese, Dutch and English. Jon send me to this school to get better with my powers, by the way.
Class: I am in class 7.
Mentor: Anne-Marie Renaldi. I guess I needed a mentor.
personality: I am pretty harsh, rough and tough and I love to tease people, especially those I like, however I don't really like making trouble with people I like. My sense of humor is really harsh and thus I may seem very much like a bully to you, which I am a little bit. I'm quite the rebel and I love danger and fast things. Despite me being all mean, blunt and bold, I can be a really good friend because I am very loyal and caring otwards people I love, mainly because I lost a few good friends here and there. By the way, I can be childish too and sometimes I get bad flashbacks and I might need a little comforting, though it takes a lot to get me crying. I am headstrong, which means that even when I'm dying, I would say there's nothing wrong with me, which leads to people getting mad and worried sick about me, which I hate...
Lover: Hmm, I was once in love with a sniper code-named Shizuka...
Likes: I love danger, shooting, fast vehicles, teasing girls, shouting towards the sea when I'm alone, reading [size=50]dirty[/size] books, dogs.
Dislikes: I dislike rules, girly things, mainstream music, France, I mean the country, the people and the language, I also have somerthing against cats and religion.
Special power: I can control fire.
Lessons you have: I have Music, History of Vampires, GHL, Physics, Maths and Other Magic.

Full name: My name is Kayuu Vineu
Nicknames: No-one nicknamed me yet.
Human age: My human age is quite young, I guess. Somewhere around the 18
Vampire age: well, I am still quite young, so my age is 375.
Family and history: I am an Australian girl and my parents are both from a pure-blooded family and quite rich. My father was Russian, by the way. I grew up in a large house and I was always spoiled os I love my home. I used to have a lot of friends who were boys because I am quite the tomboy but I liked flirting with them too. I have had some boyfriends in the past but soe girlfriends as well. I can't deceide on what gender I like best, haha. Anyway, one day I was at my nephew's house playing a game on his computer and at once I was able to read all the files. I told my father and he told me I was gifted, thus send me this school. That was seven years ago... I miss home...
Class: class 7
Mentor: I do not have a mentor, I don't need one!
personality: I am a very stubborn and bitchy girl, if I may say so myself. I am honest about what I think and I like to be loud. I love company, going out and flirting and such, I am also very spontanous. I think I'm a great friend if you want to have a good time but I am also very trustworthy. I am a good leader, too and I am very strong at heart. I do have the tendancy to make fun of other's weaknesses...
Lover: I do not have a lover.
Likes: I love running, climbing, researching, playing games on the computer, flirting, leading groups of people, shouting adn playing the guitar.
Dislikes: Oh, I hate silence, I hate boys who think they are better than girls, I hate Barbie dolls, they are jsut scary... I can't stand jazz mmusic and I quite dislike shy people and people who give up things because htey think they are too old for it.
Special power: I can singronize with every electronic deveice if the password isn't all too hard and only if my own battery is recharged and the deveice must be on.
Lessons you have: Muisc, Physics, Science, Maths, Alchemy and Acient Latin.
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN   Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:49 am

reserved just in case
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN   Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:49 am

reserved just in case
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

reserved just in case
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN   Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:50 am

Saved!
Back to top Go down
https://redvsblue.forumotion.net
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN   Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:12 pm

Full name:
My name, well, its Allison Maree Church
Nicknames
Alli is pretty much all I will go by, so nothing else if you don't mind.
Human age:
I guess maybe thirty, maybe thirty-one, I can't remember exactly which isn't a bad thing.
Vampire age:
My vampire age? Well....hm....give me a few minutes to think. Oh yes, now I remember, 2,001, my birthday is in a few days.
Family and history:
Well....my family, I don't have any family. Is that good enough for you to know? I hope so, but no no family that is still alive some how. My history, well I had a pretty good life, it has been normal, but I was born in Russia into a Pureblood family as I am a Pureblood vampire. My mother and father were both vampires unless someone went and changed that, but in positive they didn't so...yeah, they were both vampires. My parents were killed a few years ago by...well when I went off to be a teacher they died there as I left, I was never able to find out how they died and I probably never will which I happen to be ok with. Now I'm just a teacher happen to be traveling and teaching. One day I hope to go and find my parents killer which I haven't gotten the chance to do yet. But before that, I was married once upon a time, he died before my parents did, he was the love of my life, but I have decided to move on from that pain in my life, now I focus on my real life.
Look:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Subject:
I happen to teach the history of vampires and humans. Strange isn't it? Well to me it is anyways. I do indeed know a lot about the subject, but I never knew I'd be teaching it, it very much surprised me when I chose that out of the blue, but I must say. I do love it..
Tutor:
I'm the tutor of 2A, I do indeed love teaching 2A.
Mentor:
At the moment I am no mentor to any student. But that is always a chance I will be.
personality:
Hm, what am I like? Let me think...I am not a boring person, but I will be boring when I have to get my work done. To me I am a busy person, but fun at times as never boring when I shouldn't be. I am a nice person when I want to be, but I have my moments when I'm not nice, meaning I have my moments. I always have those times when I just want to strangle someone I work with, so i do have a temper at times. Not always luckily. I can be a sweet person when I choose to be, but I haven't been the same when I started working on the ship with asagi an everyone. I haven't been sweet. If you catch me at the right time I will be very sweet.
Lover:
I have never had a lover, well never since my last one died. He was my greatest joy so I don't think I'll get anyone again..
Animals, quiet, the amazing moments with her friends, all kinds of things.
Dislikes:
Men, mirrors, watching blood sucking(long story), fighting, yelling, anything that is fighting really, anything that has to do with fighting.
Special power:
I d witch craft, but no one yet knows because I keep it from people. I don't like people to know about witch craft and I do it just because I want to hurt whoever killed my family.

Full name:
Massu Maine Mar, I know it's all M's, but that's how I was named.
Nicknames
My nicknames? mass or MM. I prefer mass over the others.
Human age:
My human age? About....forty to forty-six. I am not sure actually because its been a while since I actually counted...go figure.
Vampire age:
My age? Well...I guess Allison could tell you, but I wouldn't think she exactly would know. I think maybe 1,999That's the oldest I would say.
Family and history:
Ok, so her family. Her family was killed when she was younger. Her father is 100% human. Her mother is 100% vampire. She is also an only child.
So she's a half-blood. Her family died of an attack by hunters when they were flyin out, but she stayed home and didn't go. She found out when she was at home that same day and ran away. Once she ran away she never looked back to see what she missed. So, she is an only child, her mom is a vampire and dad is a human and she has no siblings. She lived in Maine, that's where her parents were killed, Maine , but were flying to London. She never had any other family so she left. She lived in Paris and soon she did find the ship when she got older. She went on it so she could learn and forget.
(Copy and pasted, sorry Yomi!)
Look:
Well...I am about 5'8, I don't have a tall family so this is quite amazing for me. I have dark brown hair that reaches to my waist indeed. I have a little bit of purple in my eyes, but actually they are purple. My clothes are usually silver or blue. On certain occasions they happen to be red, don't ask me, I just wear what color suits me.
Subject:
What subject? Oh that's a good question if you ask me. I teach Ancient Greece. I've been to Greece so its a very very good choice on my half if you ask me. I love Ancient Greece.
Tutor:
I am the tutor of the class 6A. Thank you very much.
Mentor:
No no, I am no mentor right now, but I do indeed hope to be.
personality:
Hm, well let me think. I'm a mean person from time to time and I actually, oddly, so like to be mean. But I don't like it when someone is mean to me, but I guess what goes around comes around. I can be cross, which is an often thing when you don't know me very well I will be cross. If someone doesn follow what I say, I'm cross. I mean, can you blame me for being how I am? Probably, probably not. Either way, I can be a mean person, I'm confident in myself so that migh just be my weakness which is something I don't know, I'm a little cocky. Probably shouldn't be with how old I am, oh well.
Lover:
No, I have never had a lover. One boyfriend I loved, but we won't be seeing each other anytime soon....his name is dally, well Dallas..but I'm over it all together now.
Sunsets, odd right? People who like me, just talking away, being out in nature or whatever there is, nature in general.
Dislikes:
Water, the quiet, hearing people whispering, being sweet when there is no reason to be sweet, I just hate nice people!(other than Allison and ash.)
Special power:
She knows the feelings of people around her, rather it be two people a group, one person, hundreds of people.

Full name:
Ashley Sean Howell, see my initials? Funny right!
Nicknames
I only go by ash, it does fit my name in the very least I think...make fun of me and you're dead.
Human age:
My human age is about 50 something. I not positive really how old I am exactly so I just took a guess really. I know it's somewhere in the fifties.
Vampire age:
My vampire age would be about 2,003 indeed. I have been alive for a Long years and I haven't had a chance of dying and I will not anytime soon.
Family and history:
Well I am a Pureblood lucky for me I am because I wouldn't want to be bitten by a vampire and be turned into one, creepy. I was also born on the streets of Russia, but I move to South Carolina when I was ten because I wanted to be away, from away from my family. I was never married and never had a lover because no one has won me over. I have been a writer as well, before I worked as a teacher. I wrote about my life and what not. I did used to smoke from time to time, but that wasn't an always thing. Anyways, after I finished writing I moved again and found the Nightship D. I started working there and because when I was younger I had leaned the thirteen most important languages I became...well yeah...
Now, on the subject of family speaking, I do not know if any of my family is alive still because they are still in Russia if I remember right. I am an only child that's what I hated the most, I wished I had family, but I didn't so its no big deal really.
Look:
Ian 5'5,I am not to tall, but then again I might be a little tall. I have blue eyes with a little black in my eyes, but the reason is unknown why. I don't even know. I have black, like a ravens feathers, hair. That's how dark my black hair is.
Subject:
Languages, But French. But I do know others.
Tutor: hm...let me think which class I was...I forgot...oh! 7. I have been here for a long time, I think seven suits me.
Mentor:
Maybe yu-ki if that's alright? If not then she has no one.
personality:
I'm quiet, very quiet at that. I used to work for a special force so I don't talk as often because I can't give anything away, but that is indeed a stupid reason, but it's the truth that I don't talk a lot because of that reason. I came be very cross at times, but it's not always really. I am only cross when I have to be when I have those days that really get to me and that is very often after all.
Lover:
No, I have never had a lover. Maybe boyfriends and crushes, but that's no one I really would mention at all. But I have no need for anyone to love me right now.
I like being in the shadows, the quiet, talking to people, reading
Dislikes:
Flirting! That's what I hate! Smoking, fighting.
Special power:
Textile telepathy. So just contact lets me read their mind.

Full name:
Shay Maru, that's my name, don't wear it out!
Nicknames:
Shadow, that's all I'll go by meaning don't call me shadow!
Human age:
22, that's how old I was when I was turned pretty much.
Vampire age:
599, my birthday is in a week and I can't wait! I can't wait to have my birthday!
Family and history:
My family? Well...that's hard to tell you. My family is pretty much all dead now. They all died in an accident. I believe it was a terrorist attack or something, well....it was a hunter attack because they died and killed by hunters sadly. If I could change that I would, but again I wouldn't too. So no one, maybe a few cousins. But my father also wasn't a vampire, but my mother was. She is a half-blood.
Well....my history? Well let me think, I can't exactly remember. When I was turned into a vampire I couldn't remember what happened, I lost my memory so I can't remember...guess it happens, but I was turned intl a vampire.
Look:
Class:
I just got into class 8. It's my eighth year as I don't plan on leaving any time soon. I have to many good friends and everything....I would never leave my friends for the life of me really. Tetsu is the tutor...
Mentor:
Maybe tetsu if that's ok?
personality:
I have a curious mind,I always will have a nose for trouble as well.I do indeed love to explore around because I always think it is fun to explore, who would't?I am very calm and collected, always knowing what I have to do too.I am deeply organized, she can't stand to have a single thing out of place! If a single thing is I will get very upset about it. But other than that I am calm.I am someone who loves to stay in the shadows and loves the darkness only because its quiet And I don't at all like the sun or the lights at all.
Lover:
No, I have never had a lover before, I do not know what love is since I was turned...depressing.
Colorful things, the shadows, darkness, the moon, nighttime of course!
Dislikes:
Water, the sun, light, anyone rude.
Special power:
I am able to blend into the shadows.
Lessons you have:
Philosophy, dark arts, Ancient Latin, arts, science, physics, that's all all my classes I am taking.

Full name:
Riley Ryan, that's my name, it's nice to meet you!
Nicknames:
Pardon? Nicknames? I only go by Riley and that's it, period. You don't call me anything else, but Riley! Don't start a fight with me!
Human age:
25, I was going to reach twenty six.., but I never got the chance.
Vampire age:
589, this is my new age now...yea, it sucks.
Family and history:
Hm, my family....I have a little bit of family I guess. My mother is still alive, who is a vampire. We are a Pureblood family, but anyways, my mother and my sister is the only two alive. History? Well my history...my father was killed In London, where I lived at before my father was killed my mother moved me and my sister with her to New York, away from London so we didn't have to remember this. I began causing trouble for my mother and she sent me away. First boarding school an I got out..then she thought asagi could get me into shape so I'm a new student on the Nightship D.
Look:
Class:
1A, I didn't want this class, but I had to have this class because of my attitude and believe me, I hate it!
Mentor:
Maybe asagi? If that's ok with you?
personality:
I'm a very mean person at times, but only when I want to be mean I will be mean. I am a calm person when I am not mean or mad at anyone. I can be mad easily, anyone can really make me mad always. I am a trouble maker, I have been ever since my dad died and no one can get me back into shape, yet anyways. I am a rude person and I actually don't respect many adults because I hate every adult thanks to my mother and because an adult killed my father so don't expect respect from me. I love to make old nicknames up for old people and I love a good laugh!
Lover:
Ha! Don't make me laugh. I will never have a lover ever so don't even bother trying!
Fights, yelling, screaming, the loud noises.
Dislikes:
Quiet, reading, nice people.
Special power:
I am able to turn water into ice and control ice.
Lessons you have:
I didn't really get to choose my classes...

Full name:
Natalie Valance, that's my name, yep it is!
Nicknames:
I like to only be called Natalie
Human age:
I'm somewhere in my twenties I guess you can say.
Vampire age:
I am about...552 maybe.Probably, I think.
Family and history:
My family, well I don't have any family other than my parents. My parents are rich an I was never a vampire, I was turned into one so ten I ran away. I never saw my parents again and sometimes I regret it and sometimes I don't. I went and stayed with a vampire until she found out I was a vampire and I left and came to the ship. That's pretty much it.
Look: (Pic or description)
I'm 5'2...not that tall. I had red hair, that's why I happen to be called cherry! I usually wear red or white too. I have green eyes as well, red and green I know don't match much.
Class:
3A, that's my class and my class tutor Is hide-Zou.
Mentor:
I don't have one right now....so I guess not.
personality:
I'm actually a nice person, yes, but I don't like flirts what so ever. I don't know why, but I just don't like them because usually, back home, I was flirted a lot of the time and I hated it so I guess that's why I don't like flirts. I am very quiet sometimes, but I do like to defend myself, so I always will defend myself. Every time I have to I will hurt someone or at the least tell them to back off. I am a Caring person and I hate to see anyone hurt.
Lover:
I have never had a lover and I don't think I will anytime soon so I wouldn't exactly count on it you know.
Nice people, reading, books, WATCHING the water, friends, that kind of stuff. That's all I like.
Dislikes:
What I don't like? Well, flirts, rude people, red meat and that's it pretty much I guess.
Special power:
I can see someone's death. Like how they are going to die anyways.
Lessons you have:
I didn't have much of a choice you know.

Full name:
Sasha Jackson, that's my name
Nicknames:
I will just go by Sasha
Human age:
In my twenties
Vampire age:
I am about 609
Family and history:
I don't have any family really. Most of my family died so I had to deal with it, but I don't care. I had a mother an a father and three brothers, older brothers that were humans so I'm a half blood because my parents were humans an I was turned into a vampire. I grew up in France, pretty nice Though. I had a good life until I was bit. I was bit and then I ran away and I ended up on the night ship D, no big deal.
Look:
I'm exactly five feet. I have black hair with blonde highlights, light ones though. I have brown, hazel eyes and I can usually be seen in black or blue.
Class:
I'm in class 3C
Mentor: (Do you have a personal mentor?)
personality:
Personality:sasha is a very cross kind of person, she can be cross at times. When she is cross she is a horrible person to be around at times. Being cross she can be hard to get along with only when she's in a bad mood. You can make her cross very easily only because from time to time she has those moments when she will be so angry and you can't calm her down, but the only problem is she is really never happy only when...well when she gets to do what she wants. That's only when she's happy is when she isn't bossed around and gets to do what she chooses. So you better hope you don't make her upset because she is cantankerous a lot! She hates to be forced into things so when you do do that it makes her cantankerous, but if you were to ask any of her family about her they'll tell you she is the sweetest and crossest kid.
(I did this in third person because I copy and pasted it.)
Lover:
I have never had a lover so no.
Dislikes
Well water, rude people, pumpkins, guns, knifes.
Special power:
I can control the weather from time to time.
Lessons you have:
Didn't have much of a choice

Last edited by Allison Church on Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:14 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN   Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 4:32 am

(I'm taking my time to look through all your forms. One thing I just noticed, Asagi knows everyone's power, so keeping powers a secret is no options, especially for teachers. You can't even get on the school without a power so you'd have to tell it.)
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN   Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:15 am

(Alright, I'll change it. Just nice to know I got it done.)
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN   Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:33 am

(One more thing, I cannot let your vampires be older than Asagi, that would be a bit weird and doesn't agree with the story.)
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN   Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:10 am

(Alright, I'll change that too. Changed it.)

I changed two of the names, Marcie's name to Sasha and Sheri's name to Natalie.
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN   Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:48 am

(Your first character is okay, except for the part of her liking water. Explain to me how she likes water while vampires get weak in rain, can't cross streaming water and drown in a waist-deep river.)
(Second character. Was her father a vampire? If yes, then she was born a vampire. If her mother then was human, she was born a half-blood. And please do fill in the dislikes.)

(when reading these forms, I noticed that the way you describe the personality of people is a bit different than how your characters come across in the form (as it is them talking) for example, your second char really seems very cocky and naive, while you describe her to be soft and caring. Also, there are a lot of things redundant (?) in your form, like you say, (not exact quote) 'I'm nice. I'm nice sometimes when (...) but only then I'm nice (...) when you get on my bad/good side, I can be nice.'
I'm not trying to hurt you, but maybe you could do something about it.)

(Third char, either French or Japanese, please. She can have Yu~ki as her students, that's okay, but I think they won't get along very well. Do I understand correctly that her power is reading minds?)

(Fourth. Again, if her father was a vampire, then she was born a vampire. Power is very nice! Tetsu will be her mentor.)

(I will do the others later.)
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN   Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:55 am

(Ill fix it, just give me a minute, I haven't even gotten out if bed yet, so I'll be able to fix them. Just a minute please.)
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN   Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:06 am

(take your time, I'ma patient person)
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN   Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:08 am

It fixed them, well I forgot about the forth, but I am doing her now. I changed how Ashley is and massu because massu I meant to be a cross person.
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN   Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:08 am

( I believe you still haven't changed the history of Massu. If her father is a vampire, she is born a vampire. She can't be changed into a vampire. And I just don't get what you mean by a good side changing her into a vampire... Riley is okay.
Natalie: The worst of someone's past or the worst of someone's future? What is her power. Also, make sure that it's not the same as Tetsu.
All forms: Sometimes, a vampire in her twenties is 1000 years old and other vampires in their twenties are 600 years old. Why? I mean, take a look at my forms. If the person is above fifty, in human years, then they are above 2000 in vampire years. If they are around twenty, then they are 500-600. Could you try to match your ages, please?)
(Your last char, fill in the dislikes and again, how does a vamp like water?)
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN   Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:11 am

Ok I'll edit it and everything.
I fixed it.
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN   Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:20 am

(Everything is fine now, except for this:

"My family? Well...that's hard to tell you. My family is pretty much all dead now. They all died in an accident. I believe it was a terrorist attack or something, well....it was a hunter attack because they died and killed by hunters sadly. If I could change that I would, but again I wouldn't too. So no one, maybe a few cousins. But my father also wasn't a vampire, but my mother was. She is a pureblood!
Well....my history? Well let me think, I can't exactly remember. When I was turned into a vampire I couldn't remember what happened, I lost my memory so I can't remember...guess it happens, but I am not a Pureblood, I'm a half-blood. Anyways, I can only remember what happened before I was a vampire."

As I said before, twice already, having one parent who is a vampire and another parent who is a human makes the child half-vampire! Isn't that easy? So, she is either born a half-blood or turned into a vampire. For the last thing, she cannot have a vampire parent.)
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN   Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:31 am

(Alright, that shouldn't take long I hope. I'll fix it now.)
There done.
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN   Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:10 pm

(I still don't see how it is fixed.

My family? Well...that's hard to tell you. My family is pretty much all dead now. They all died in an accident. I believe it was a terrorist attack or something, well....it was a hunter attack because they died and killed by hunters sadly. If I could change that I would, but again I wouldn't too. So no one, maybe a few cousins. But my father also wasn't a vampire, but my mother was. She is a half-blood.
Well....my history? Well let me think, I can't exactly remember. When I was turned into a vampire I couldn't remember what happened, I lost my memory so I can't remember...guess it happens, but I was turned intl a vampire.
Here you're saying that she was turned into a vampire and that her mother was a vampire. That's contradicting.)
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN   Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:28 pm

For the first one, I meant her mother is a vampire an her father is a human so it makes her a half blood. Oh those are the same ones, oops. I fixed the wrong thing!

Here I'll write it here and then copy it.

Ok, so her family. Her family was killed when she was younger. Her father is 100% human. Her mother is 100% vampire. She is also an only child.
So she's a half-blood. Her family died of an attack by hunters when they were flyin out, but she stayed home and didn't go. She found out when she was at home that same day and ran away. Once she ran away she never looked back to see what she missed. So, she is an only child, her mom is a vampire and dad is a human and she has no siblings. She lived in Maine, that's where her parents were killed, Maine , but were flying to London. She never had any other family so she left. She lived in Paris and soon she did find the ship when she got older. She went on it so she could learn and forget.
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN   Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:59 am

(Okay, accepted)
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN   Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:12 am

Yes! I thought I was going to die
lol!

Now what?
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN   Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:14 am

(Now I will add you to the front page and we wait for more people.)
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN   Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:29 am

We most likely won't get any or just get two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN   Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightship D Semi-lit OPEN
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next