Red vs Blue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is about project Freelancer, red, blue and everything really! It's pretty cool if you ask me! Everyone who loves RvB join! Or you love any rp's!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for 1X1 Partners?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

Looking for 1X1 Partners? Empty
PostSubject: Looking for 1X1 Partners?   Looking for 1X1 Partners? EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 3:01 am

Are you looking for a RP partner or do you just want to meet new people to RP with? Do it here!

The best thing you can do is just post here what you like/dislike, how literate you are, what genres you do and so on... Eventually, someone will like the same things and you can start RP'ing! This place can also be used to search for people to join your open RP.
You can also talk about what people said here, so you can ask questions about what I like and discuss it on this form. You don't have to take that to PM, as long as you respect everyone Smile

I'll start...

I'm Yomi Aino, call me Yomi Smile I play only male humanoids (no werewolfs, sorry) and I am semi-Literate +, meaning I write a lot but not more than a paragraph and my grammar is usually fine, just like my spelling. I am not from an English speaking country, so that's why. I like playing fantasy RP's more than realistic RP's but I'm fine with doing both. I like Yaoi and I will often have my characters be bisexual or gay. I have some Tsundere chars and of course I have some Uke/Seme chars as well. I am not afraid of RP'ing 18+ things and I can do that either in the forum or through PM, just what you prefer. Of course, if you don't want to RP such events, that's also fine. I have pretty developed chars, since I use them a lot... Most tend to be a little 'dominant' and some are really sadistic, which is a thing I like playing.
I like playing J-rock bands, by the way, and I could do some Anime RP with using the chars of the Anime and/or OC, I'm fine with that. Most of my chars are based on J-rockers, by the way...
Ehmm... I like playing vampires, demons and aristocratic clans (arranged marriage, wars, etc). I play people of all ages, by the way.
I think that's all, feel free to PM me or ask questions here.

I have a jsut started RP, by the way. It's called Aristocrat's Symphony. A quick explanation is hard, but I'll try...
You live in one of six Aristocartic clans (five live together in one house) and you have a dark secret. The sixth clan shares a secret in common. There is no set plot but I know a lot of nice things that could happen becuase I did this RP on CS as well. Please take a look, because explaining here is very hard XD
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1X1 Partners?   Looking for 1X1 Partners? EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:03 pm

Is no one else looking for 1X1 partners?
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1X1 Partners?   Looking for 1X1 Partners? EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:33 pm

I'll ask, I'm posting mine as soon as I get home.
Back to top Go down
https://redvsblue.forumotion.net
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1X1 Partners?   Looking for 1X1 Partners? EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 7:18 pm

Hi people all around looking at this. I'm Allison church, call me allison and that's all please. My roleplaying style is pretty easy. I am semi-lit when I want to be, I love to write a lot! I only play females though, sorry. My males are terribly lacking, there for I will only play female and that's all so don't come to me asking if I'll play male because I will say no. I love many animes, indeed. You can ask me. I love fantasy, I will do any fantasy rps! Just ask me and I'll tell you what is it I'd love to do. I love red vs blue and Jrock/visual kei so I will do that of course, any day! Just ask me and I will do it of course. I don't like to be abandoned, but if you lose muse and you'd still like to rp I would as well! Also, I love doctor who forever!! I love doctor who! Hm....what else....well.....I don't like one liners, give me a one liner I'll ask if you can at least do two lines ok? My favorite fantasy is vampires and I will always do vampires! I am on very often, 24/7, but not during school and that's all. So if I'm not on during school I'm not on during school, but will reply as I get out of school.

Hm...I think that's it!

Signed,
Allison church
Back to top Go down
https://redvsblue.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1X1 Partners?   Looking for 1X1 Partners? Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for 1X1 Partners?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum