Red vs Blue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is about project Freelancer, red, blue and everything really! It's pretty cool if you ask me! Everyone who loves RvB join! Or you love any rp's!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aristocrat's Symphony OPEN

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ClaudeFaustus

ClaudeFaustus

Aristocrat's Symphony OPEN - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aristocrat's Symphony OPEN   Aristocrat's Symphony OPEN - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:48 pm

Tokyo turned towards the door. "Come in. I was almost finished anyway," she said, picking Rae up off her papers and putting her on the floor.

Making 2 new characters!
Username: ClaudeFaustus
Character name: Blade Skyline
Sexuality: Bi, but mostly likes girls
'Ranking': Scientist
Clan: Marisu
Family: Nox Skyline (brother)
Look:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Username: MarvelFanGirl
Character name: Nox Skyline
Sexuality: Doesnt really know yet
'Ranking': Test Subject, usually for his brother
Clan: Marisu
Family: Blade Skyline
Look:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Other:

I will send you their secrets in a message now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.howrse.com/joueur/fiche/?id=28379278
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: Aristocrat's Symphony OPEN   Aristocrat's Symphony OPEN - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:35 am

(Ow my God! The pic you just used is a character based entirely off of the famous singer Gackt, which I really like . So I love the pic XD I'll put them on the front page soon, accepted Smile Try to write a little longer, though, I'm really trying to have this a good semi-lit RP)

Masashi walked in slowly, closing the door behind him carefully and he siad, 'hey, it's nothing seriosu, by the way,' because he realized that it may had seemed that way because of the way he spoke. He just had this low, serious voice granted to him, making him sometimes appear like a huge, grumbling teddy bear. He sat down on the ground on his knees, like he always did when with clanheads alone, and said, 'Er... It's almost Tetsu's birthday... And I was thinking... Maybe it would be nice to do something for the old man. Surely, there smut be things he likes, right?' He placed his hands on his knees and looked at Tokyo with a bit of a sleepy look on his face, since he had only jsut awoken.

Tetsu walked to the kitchen and while thinking of the right thing to say now, he poured tea into a cup for Natalie, then walked back and put it down on the table. 'Asagi is a good friend of mine,' Tetsu started, a bit with a nostalgic state of mind, 'he has not always been the way he is now but the magic he practices and the things which have happened to him have changed him. He had such a golden heart... Really, he was so lovely together with his wife, Missa. But she died, Natalie, and together with her, a piece of Asagi died as well. Anyway... I do not know why you hate him, I can only think of things you hate, but... It doesn't really matter if you like him or not, no one can like everyone on the world and Asagi is just a college of yours, so... By the way, just stay close to Yu~ki and nothing will happen to you in their clanhouse. They treat Yu~ki with respect and they must do the same to you, Asagi knows that.'

Kouji nodded and said, 'yeah, I don't want to give you more work or so, but in two hours, I've finished this green tsuff and then you must look at what it does to me. Gackt wanted to test this poison so I'm drinking it right now. He told me to take a sip every ten minutes and that's what I'm doing. So far, nothing yet has happened, but you as medic should stay close to me since Yu~Ki is going to be away this afternoon.' He took another sip of the neon colored stuff. 'No idea what it does, though...' He added.

Gackt was in his room, wearing nothing more than short, black leather pants and high heeled boots. He was sitting on the chair in front of his desk and looking at himself in the mirror while almost falling asleep again. He had worked untill very late in the night, yesterday. Maybe it wasn't even yesterday anymore, anyway, he had not slept for longer than four hours. It was Tuesday but he already needed the weekend so badly. He sighed and took another sip of his glass of water.

'Well...' Yu~Ki said, 'Kouji is more or less Gackt's slave, too, so it does happen. It's just a matter of how one treats those below oneself. Anyway, let's talk about something else... what are you going to read?' He glanced at her for a second, before focusing on his beautiful handwriting again.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Aristocrat's Symphony OPEN   Aristocrat's Symphony OPEN - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:18 am

Natalie picked the cup up, now stuck on what to say. She looked down at it and sighed a little bit. "Everyone here has been through something hard. If my memory suits me correctly, even you went through the same thing, but I didn't say I hated him....he just scares me, that's all." She gave a smal shrug before looking back down at her tea with a small smile. "I will, don't worry....not that I'd think you would be. People always come and go and in my eyes it just is a way to make your stronger in life..even the twins, the ones I'm talking about, have trouble even though there is no trouble in their life, but I mean the younger one always seems to cause trouble for the older one.(fala is younger, Danielle is older.) "I mean if you put everything that has happened together in life it can only make you stronger than you are to this day and help you go forward....I know it sounds a little...messed up, but it is true."

Jackline continued writing as she looked up and at kouji. "At least someone respects my work. Massu always is one to think that it is just all fun and games when it isn't. I guess that's just how she happens to think when she isn't working....she needs to find something to do." She mumbled the last part. "Alright. I'll keep an eye on you just in case something happens....doesn't seem like it will till the two hours is up, kouji." She gave a small shrug and continued writing again. "Has to be done by today...I hope I do get this done or I know who to blame." She mumbled, meaning massu as normal. Massu always kept her from working, normally.

Massu went up to gackt's room and opened the door, jumping a little bit when she saw him, not really expecting him to be there. "Hey gackt, kouji needs you to change the light bulbs In the lab, he said it was getting annoying...and jackline is to busy to do it so I came to find you." For once her voice wasn't quick. It was a normal speed for her which was new, she always knew someone was tired and always chose to be polite about it so they wouldn't yell at her because they were cranky.

Allison looked at yu-ki and then forward without saying another word until he asked her another question. "Don't know right now. Guess I'm just looking for something, but I don't know what exactly....just a book I guess...why?" She asked and found a black book and took it off the shelf.
Back to top Go down
https://redvsblue.forumotion.net
ClaudeFaustus

ClaudeFaustus

PostSubject: Re: Aristocrat's Symphony OPEN   Aristocrat's Symphony OPEN - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:13 am

Tokyo thought for a moment, setting Rae down on the floor. Rae went over to Masashi and rubbed against his legs purring. Tokyo smiled at her, then looked back at Masashi. "I might be able to find out something, but he can be pretty reserved. I'll see what I can do though," Tokyo said. She stood up and started packing up her papers. "Hey, before you leave, what do you think of this car design? Thats what I was working on when you came in." Tokyo had been trying to come up with a good car design for a while now, and she thought she had finally found an idea that was at least a bit unique and original.

Jason sat on the table swinging his feet. He smiled, looking around the lab where his brother did all his experiments. "Hey, Blade? What does that do?" he asked, pointing to a small vile of green liquid that was boiling over a fire. The room was full of strange substances and liquids and tools no one has ever heard of before.

Blade came out in his ripped lab coat. He didnt want to buy a new one, even though he desperately needed it. He never wore any protection besides that, so he had some burns up his arms and his chest from some particularly bad explosions. He looked over at what Jason was pointing to, fixing his collar. "That? That is a fireproofer I have been making. You pour it on anything, and it wont catch fire, ever," he said, smiling. "Well, at least, thats the idea. I haven't actually tested it yet."
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: Aristocrat's Symphony OPEN   Aristocrat's Symphony OPEN - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:08 am

'Yes...' Tetsu slowly said, 'I also lost my wife in an accident which was indirectly caused by myself and Yu~Ki, but that is something different. And what you said is what I always say, too. Everythign sad which has happened is only making us the way we are now. Anyway... I wish you good luck at the D clanhouse.' He then stood up, 'I have to go to my room, I need to do some paperwork urgently.' He grabbed the Bible and his tea and then walked up the stairs carefully not to fall.

'What is it that you are doing now?' Kouji asked, 'what are you writing? Maybe Yu~ki can help you. I mean, no matter how much work one gives Yu~ki, he's always finished on time.' He leaned bakc and stretfched his fingers, then typed on again. A light went out above his head. 'Oh, come on!' Kouji yelled out, standing up. Some glass fell down on his and he shook his head to make it fall on the ground, then walked over to a box, grabbed it and put it down beneath the lamp to get it out of there.

Gackt turned his head to Massu and said, 'can't you knock? For all you know I could be sleeping with someone or still be naked. You should know me by now, right? Anyway, I'll be down there soon enough... Just tell Kouji he needs to shut the hell up and focus on his work. Is he taking the poison like I asked him?' Gackt stood up while he said this and walked over to Massu, until he was standing right in front of her with only a meter in between them.

'No reason,' Yu~ki said, 'I just wanted to talk about something but... I guess I better concentrate on my writing... It;'s getting unreadable. Damn... I have to start this page over, made too many mistakes now.' He shove the paper away and grabbed a new sheet, then started writing again, the same paragraph, but this time minding carefully that he would not make the same mistakes as he jsut did.

Masashi stroke the cat lovingly, since he had a cat himself too and he really loved cats. He took a look at the design Tokyo just gave him and said, 'oh, that looks amazing! Die would love it.' He laughed slightly, then added, 'maybe he could help you make a car like that.' He then grabbed the cat and stood up, hugging it. 'I might ask Yu~ki what his father likes, if Yu~ki's not too busy.'

Back to top Go down
ClaudeFaustus

ClaudeFaustus

PostSubject: Re: Aristocrat's Symphony OPEN   Aristocrat's Symphony OPEN - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:44 am

Rae purred loudly, loving the attention Massashi was giving her. Tokyo smiled. "Thanks. I'll ask him, especially since I have never been much good at actually making the cars, just designing them." She stood up and stretched. "Do you know where he is now?"

Jason bounced up and down, excited. "Test it on me, test it on me! I want to be fireproof!" he said. He got easily excited about things, especially his brothers experiments. Blade was the person he looked up to. Jason practically revered him. Blade put his hands on Jasons shoulders, holding him down and looking his in the eyes. Blade couldnt help but smile at how excited Jason was. "I cant just pour it on you and then light you on fire. It hasnt even gone into phase one testing yet, and I dont test on you until phase 3 or 4, when Im sure it wont kill you." Blade said. Jason sighed, disappointed. Blade rolled his eyes and picked up a different set of test tubes.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Aristocrat's Symphony OPEN   Aristocrat's Symphony OPEN - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:57 am

Natalie watched him leave before she stood up to her feet. She grabbed her tea carefully and followed him up. She was going to go to the library since she knew that yu-ki was in there. She kept walking up the stairs till she got to the floor the library was on. She went into the library and sat down so she could continue to read. She looked at yu-ki and Allison. "Morning." She said with a soft tone, careful not to bother them. Allison looked at Natalie. "Morning, surprised how nice it is outside." She gave a small smile and then she looked at yu-ki. "We'll we can talk about it after you return from the D household, yu-ki. I'll be here for whatever you want to discuss with me." She said and pulled a black book off the shelf that really for her attention big time. Something just hit her and she pulled it off...strange or so she thought so in the back of her mind. "Hm."

Jackline looked up and at kouji as a low growl came from her throat. "I don't need his help kouji, I can do it myself. I might be a new medic, but I can do it myself. I was given this late, but I'm almost done." She said and put her pen down, just finishing as that happened. "I figure massu has gotten gackt already and they will be done in a few minutes. Do not worry." She said with a small shrug before she rubbed her head and got up. She folded the papers and slipped them in her back pocket so she wouldn't forget to take them where she had to take them. "Just calm down and do what you got to do, kouji." She sighed a little bit.

Massu chuckled a little but as he sort of freaked out. "Hey hey gackt, don't freak out! If you were naked well I'd shut my eyes and if you were with someone I'd just leave. Complicated gackt. Don't make it harder than it has to be which you seem to be trying to make it be harder than it seems to be." She chuckled a little bit before she froze and frowned all together. "What?!! Are you trying to kill him or something gackt! What are you trying to do to him?!" She asked a little urgently at that. "Ah come on!"
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: Aristocrat's Symphony OPEN   Aristocrat's Symphony OPEN - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:06 am

(I will reply her asap, I jsut don't have muse yet.)
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: Aristocrat's Symphony OPEN   Aristocrat's Symphony OPEN - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:52 am

Masahi thought a moment, then said, 'I believe he is still in his room. He likes to sleep until one o'clock and then he stays up until midnight, shooting ducks with Yu~ki.' He stood up, still holding the cat. 'Do you mind if I take Rea to my room to keep me company while I work?' He asked while walking out o the room already.

Gackt sighed and said, 'I'm not making anything harder than it needs to be, I'm just concerned about my privacy. What would you think if I were to walk into your bathroom while you were showering. It's the same.' He sighed,' and don't be worried about Kouji. He's done much more dangerous stuff in his life. After all, we adopted him into the clan as a test subject. It's in his contract.' He then turned around and walked back to his closet, then searched for a shirt that he would want to wear.

Kouji was changing the lights and not really listening to Jackline's angry talking. He said, 'You must show your work to Yu~ki right? Because he is your superior. He supervises you, right? Because what if you were to make a mistake that he could've prevented? Ouch!' He stepped off of the box. 'I cut my finger! Stupid glass!' He walked over to a sink to wash the blood off of his hand.

Yu~ki ignored the two women and wrote on, occasionally taking a sip from his tea.
Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Aristocrat's Symphony OPEN   Aristocrat's Symphony OPEN - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:01 am

Massu grinned a little bit. "This is amusing to me, only because I lock my door instead of leaving it open you know." She said with a small smile. "That's sort of funny." She said and grinned happily. "I mean you walkin into my bathroom while I'm showering is worse than me walking In while you're asleep or with some crazy ladie who is crazy enough to sleep with you." She grinned a bit, "no offense, but I don't know who would be willing to sleep with you." She said with a shrug. "No offense."

Jackline put her pen down once she had finished writing. "Hey hey, I'm sorry. I just don't like anyone watching over my shoulder while I work. Yeah, yu-ki does have to check my work, but I don't think it helps much either way." She said, shrugging a bit before she got up, "let me see it. He needs to clean up this glass. It's going to end up hurting someone eventually, and then where will we be?

Allison looked at yu-ki and put a finger to her lip to quiet Natalie down. She saw how bad that was, when he messed up so she tried to keep her quiet so it wouldn't happen again. Natalie gave a small nod, knowing just what she meant too, so she kept her mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Yomi Aino

Yomi Aino

PostSubject: Re: Aristocrat's Symphony OPEN   Aristocrat's Symphony OPEN - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:15 pm

Gackt walked over to Massu again and said, 'I have had, in my whole life of 22 years, over thirty girlfriends and ten or more boyfriends, some at the same time. Besides, I don't think you know what I mean. I think it's worse that you enter my room while I'm having sex with someone than when I enter your bathroom while you are showering.'

Kouji looked at the glass and said, 'I'll do it!' he grabbed a broom and started shoving everything together. 'I'll do it, then Gackt can change the light.'

Back to top Go down
Allison Church
Admin
Allison Church

PostSubject: Re: Aristocrat's Symphony OPEN   Aristocrat's Symphony OPEN - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:08 am

Massu, she was someone who loved to argue, especially with gackt. "I don't think me walking in on you like that is least of your problem, you know." She grinned a bit, "I'm just arguing with you because it's fun to, gackt. You know that right?" She asked and grinned still. "I just do this to get some humor out of it because I don't get much humor out of what I do in the first place." She grinned a little wider, "but arguing is my specialty, gackt." She said and walked from the door. "And don't think about smacking me because I'll smack you right back."

Jackline sighed a little bit as she watched him shove the glass with the broom. "Kouji, be careful. I don't want you getting even knew cuts because you are cleaning the glass up, understand?" She asked him, hoping he wouldn't be to stubborn with her.

Ash gulped a little bit as she got out of bed, she was really late getting out of bed. She knew she would get in trouble for this. For getting up to late. She changed into a pair of jeans and a black shirt. She gulped a little bit, knowing she would be punished for this. She walked over to Asagi's room and gulped a little bit, knocking. She was actually a little afraid of asagi because she could be punished big time for this. "S-sorry. I didn't mean to get up late, master...I was just tired so I slept in, I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aristocrat's Symphony OPEN   Aristocrat's Symphony OPEN - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aristocrat's Symphony OPEN
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2